How do you respond when your friends make fun of you as a joke? What's a non-beta way to respond?

How do you respond when your friends make fun of you as a joke? What's a non-beta way to respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk
youtu.be/zFD92rNshsg?t=256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be able to laugh at yourself and not take the banter like a little bitch user.

Flex a 'cep

>male friends
make fun right back. some of the closest friends I've ever had were ones that we were able to constantly fuck with each other
>male non-friends
laugh it off
>females
agree and amplify

>"lol ur a faggot"
>Haha yes I am

"lol ur a faggot"

"yeah bro come over here and suck this dik"

not that hard

This sounds good on Veeky Forums but in real life it's different.

too true

last time someone called me a faggot I fucked their ass in half

just give them aids

... you might be an irl faggot

be able to laugh at yourself. if they're all just joking around, laugh along and crack a joke or two at your own expense.

but don't forget to give it right back to them, talking shit with the boys is a give and take. you gotta be able to do both, otherwise they'll start to view you as a beta bitch

Anything less than responding combatively feels cucked.

You guys have shit friends.

Wouldn't
Takes one to know one
Be better?

lighten up faggot
>lol ur a faggot
>yeah bb come over here *kissing gestures*
People who are secure in their masculinity have no problem pretending to be gay

>"Hey cunts, it's fine to shit talk, but you guys always target me and do it non-stop, it's getting old, if this continues I'm just going to have to ghost the lot of you"

If they don't take that seriously then just leave and never go back. Their social circle will most likely die after that, because them shit talking you all the time is what they all had in common. When you're gone they realize their social circle is pretty shit and they'll all slowly stop talking to each other.

watch the delray misfits, and respond like Big Richard would

A normal fully functional male is able to engage in banter with his mates. If you are unable to do so you're probably autistic/non-functional as a male.

We had this one guy hanging out with us named Eric. He'd get really confrontational whenever someone teased him. We used to tell him he stank and started calling him Anal-Vice as a nickname. The only reason we took it so far was because he would react so strongly. Eventually he stopped hanging out with us. Don't be like Eric.

OP no, you'll sound like an insecure faggot.

If I were you, just make fun of them back. It's just bantz bro, visit /int/ more if you need bantz tips

He probably found better friends. Good for him

>crack a joke or two at your own expense.
Awful
>don't forget to give it right back to them
this
reddit or bait?
Get really offended but in a hype way, you know how black guys do. IDK how to explain it but there's a way to do it without it seemng serious but also a legit reaction. LAnd then cook your niggas back

>People who are secure in their masculinity have no problem pretending to be gay

Naw dog, people who are secure with their masculinity don't even have a problem being gay for REALSIES

STEP UP, PUSSYBOY.

What? Can't suck a dick? What are you, gay?

if you get picked on by your mates then your banter is shit

if you zing them back well enough they ain't gonna say shit for fear of getting laughed at

t. guy who low key bullies his mates

This. Faggots and queers can't take dick as good as me and I lay pipe on dimes daily.

Hi Eric

Hi faggot

If you can't joke about being gay and must declare that you aren't in fact gay, then you're not too secure about your masculinity brah

Give me a rundown

Spotted the female

Why would anyone hang out with people who make fun of him?

It's not funny to insult people. That's not humor.
>React strongly

How the fuck else are you suppose to react?

>shhh that's our secret

My friends and I all insult each other. Why the fuck would you hang out with bros and not enjoy some top tier bantz.

>not that hard

yeah i bet

take this shit off Veeky Forums faggot

>Asking a vietnamese coffee newsletter for instructions on how to banter.

desu I found out if someone bants with you it is usually because you have some good trait.

So, consider not being so sensitive and being more confident.

Mike Tyson will show you how its done

youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk

Is this really a thread?

That was just autistic

youtu.be/zFD92rNshsg?t=256

play from the specified time. big richard's the old guy

>friends

I quit having friends a decade ago. Even the good ones don't serve much purpose. My sons are my best friends. If I'm not working and they aren't sleeping, my time goes to them. And my wife, I guess... she isn't some nagging bitch, but I wouldn't waste my time having a wife if I didn't want kids. Hopefully the next one will be a girl. 3 boys would be a bit much.

You just have to deliver the line properly. If you said it all beta it will be weird as fuck. But if you say it confidently it's funny.

OP please listen

Whatever you do do NOT

REEEEEEEEE

and do not get visibly angry. Always laugh it off even if it stings. If it stings too hard, just mockingly hold your head in shame for a second or two, then pop back up with a cheeky grin

When you sperg out it makes it 10000000x worse

I'm proof >:(

please tell me you are daniel

You have a few options, you autismal dipshit.

>Razz them back
This is what normal males do all the goddamn time
>Self deprecating humor
Add to their needling and have a laugh at yourself
>Just laugh
As long as the joke is halfway funny at least.

I don't have friends but I'd remind them my peepee is much bigger than theirs.

disclaimer: only works if you have a big peepee

you know god damned well he isn't daniel

turn it around.

>you're such a faggot, man
>keep running that mouth of yours and I take you in the back and screw you

>he expects fitness related content of Veeky Forums
Madmeme

>The "bants"
Must be some Anglo thing. Normal humans don't insult each other all the time, at least if they're friendly.

Are you some kind of faggot, user?

"You use to be cool."

There's a line between an actual insult and bants.

yeah its not actualy being nasty, it just fucking banter. christ you americans are too sensitive for your own good.

Yeah but but ditch it once you graduate middle school

Being comfortable enough to insult each other with no hard feelings is the best form of friendship.

I swear, does no one here have extremely close friends?

...shut yourself you ill mannered barbarian.

You laugh if it's funny, you say it bothers you if it's not, you fuckin gran turismo

i seriously can't imagine myself asking my friends "look guys this is really starting to bother me, please stop" holy shit do american do this? god you guys are absolute fags sometimes

This. I've known my friends for over 10 years but like, even coworkers I joke around with.
Everyone calls me an asshole at work and some of the jokes are legit hilarious. Likewise everyone else has little quirks we pick on and laugh at.

lost it

I don't have friends. I don't get made fun of either. What do?