>>41402986

Previous thread over 300 Big Macs

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-pqjTy_Lo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for MFP usernames

>visit family and friends for a week
>think I'm gonna stall my progress, even gain weight
>sure enough, a week of drinking, eating and not working out
>return home
>weigh myself
>actually lost a pound

literally how, not that I'm complaining..

Yo we oughta start riding bikes. a fuckin load of weight can be lost.

I'm waiting for summer so I can fucking swim. God I fucking love swimming and it's so good for you

kael62713

im going on a trip next week for work.
i cant bring my meals with me sadly.
probably a time for me to fast for a week

OP didnt tag /fat/

yeah , but it's a fat wojack at least

Who the fuck makes these fat wojacks?

Post your sins, /fat/.

I had Denny's and a huge burrito yesterday, then went home and had chicken. It was a long day.

I like tits more than ass. Fight me

people with time and energy

I like smaller breasts and a shapely ass but not a big one.
The thicc meme is disgusting.

I had a BK original chicken sandwich and large onion rings. I'm out of town at my sister's house and I let talk of fast food lead me to get some too. My cal didn't exceed 2000 for the day at least. The real sin is that I wasn't even hungry. My mind wanted it more than my stomach didm After effects sucked, I'm never doing that again.

I like pussy over both, fite me.... even though I never get any .-.

>I'm never doing that again.

Yeah you will. All it took was for them to talk about fast food and you still did it. Why didn't you just say no? Get a salad instead? Go for a jog?

This is a /fatprogress/ thread now boys

I know myself user. I didn't say no because I simply didn't want to. And right now I'm pretty certain I want to avoid this feeling in the future.

what body fat % is right pic

My guess is 15%

No idea mate, I'm 6' 3" 171lbs with a pretty thin bone structure and no muscle. Still fat ass/thighs and love handles. Gonna get down to 165 lbs and then bulk

more like 11-12 with not a lot of .
But we'll done man.

is this what they call body dysmorphia

Nah, id say hes god a bit pudgy midsection because of fat but has some ab muscles

Here is a pic from 25th of april

We progress now.
Probably going to wait till I'm at 200 for another pic. Progress is slow.

>fuck up two days in a row

Can I even recover

THICC

>tfw that feeling when my libido is close to 0 since i started cutting at a 700 kcal deficit

my gf already started nagging
what do bros

tell her your dick is gonna get bigger

Give her the ol' lickaroo.
Alternatively take zinc suppies.

i take zinc and l arginin already

throughout the day i get random boners but when we go to bed i just feel so exhausted and deprived

maybe i should go on a 400 kcal deficit

dump the gain goblin

we are one
>stuck between 340 and 335 pounds for over a month despite 3ss/assist gym days and 20 miles walked a week
>1200 calories after main meals, at best 1600 on some days
>three weeks out of the country with gf's family, takeaways, ice cream, only bw exercises
>come back, dreading getting on the scales
>327 pounds
what
>week later, feel alright about progress despite thinking it's a fluke
>323 pounds
what

the only thing I've really changed is drinking whey and upping protein intake from about 70g a day to 170+ and eating at least 1500kcal
I don't understand

you need to lift, bro

who here /notlifting/ but losing weight?

I should have lift bros, my body looks like shit naked after losing 40lbs. however, i still look good in clothes.

i keep on preaching this

99.999% of people who lose weight but don't lift look like shit afterwards and it took them even longer to lose that weight

Lifting raises your TDEE significantly, simple SS added about 300 calories to mine, now that I'm doing more training I can lose weight at 2500kcal despite being a manlet.

I've lost like 80 lbs mostly from jump rope HIIT, walking, and bodyweight stuff. I just look like a smaller version of my fatass self. I have literally never felt or been healthier in my entire life, so I'm not TOO bothered by it. Going to start SS or SL this week.

how did you loose that weight?

>falling for the ss meme

no wonder no one in this general ever posts progress pics

one half doesn't lift and looks like shit and the other half does ss and looks like shit

Come on faggot, it's a good programme to start out and learn the basic lifts.

Dear dairy,
today I noticed my cheeks are concave for the first time in my life since I could form memories and actually looked at myself in the mirror.

>270 lb people still look like shit after doing 6 months of SS

no kidding.

I've been riding bikes my whole life (100+ km trips). Bike is good for your heart and endurance. It will not help to lose weight per se.

It's wojak you troglodytes.

monthly update

started doing HIIT sprints every other day(almost) two weeks ago

I got fat after I started riding seriously.
>oh god that was 4 hours of pedaling, I'm dying
>I'm hungry as a wolf
>big dinner, I earned this
>1 hour later
>I'm hungry as a wolf

That's the point. You're supposed to fight your hunger. Unless you're starving( look up symptoms) you don't have to eat. People do HIIT to get that hunger feeling

>yeah dude i love squatting 19 times a week he-he
hey, enjoy no progress on your lifts because you're on a deficit
>b-but a beginner can lose weight and build muscle at the same time

seriously people need to realize that ss is a strength beginner program not a weight loss beginner lifting program

why would you deliberately make yourself hungry

You only do SS for a few months before switching to a routine aimed at your goals. It isn't supposed to be a life-routine.
A few months of SS wont make you look like shit retard.

It worked for me, there's no such thing as a weight loss program. In a cut you can do what you do normally, although it is advised to cut some volume due to fatigue and SS is low volume already so why not?

To lose weight

Just because you're hungry doesn't mean you're losing weight though.
You can feel full and be eating less.

what was your progress doing ss on a cut?
let me guess, you went from 70 lbs bench to 100 lbs and every time you pushed yourself you couldn't because being on a caloric deficit and lifting heavy just don't go together lol

I can do that by not eating, at what point is cycling actually beneficial?

Maybe not a big one, but there was some and I like how I look now. So maybe enlighten us on your idea on weight training on a cut?

Because if you don't eat you starve.

Not eating and feeling hungry and eating, exercising and feeling hungry are different things

Not him. I don't do SS but still preform 4 main lifts on deficit.
I can clearly tell that I stopped at these values.
OHP 45kg
Bench 72
Squat 82
Dl 105

I think I can still go up on squat and Dl but if I add more on OHP I wont finish 3x5 reps, I barely do with that weight

How are they different?

Cardio is good for you

feeling hungry isn't a requirement or indicator of anything. You can gain weight while feeling hungry and lose weight while feeling full.

The dude you're talking to is retarded. Exercise isn't going to ever be more impactful than diet for weight loss. If you want to do lots of cardio it can add up but think about how much harder 500 Cal of exercise a day is compared to a 500 Cal deficit.

One kills you other increases metabolism

Extrapolate.

Exercise doesn't increase your metabolism in terms of effecting your overall bmr, it just uses extra calories while you do it. You can build muscle which will increase your bmr, but you won't get much muscle building done on a cut.

do what he does incorporate the main lifts in your workout but don't focus on gaining strength and don't add 2.5 lbs every time you do an exercise and that shit (also don't squat 3 times a week)

focus on eating right and doing cardio, lifting should just be an accessory in my opinion

casually lift and put on more weight whenever you feel it
do the main lifts and add some accessories that you like or even look into a ppl routine

once you're at a comfortable body fat level and want to get into lifting then do ss but make sure you're on a caloric surplus

i once knew a dude who was on a 1000 kcal deficit and broke down after deadlifting because lifting hard on a deficit just fucks you up hardcore

take it easy

I started lifting 11 months ago, and having been on a diet ever since, I have come to the realization that people who get fat eat shitty food filled with sugar and disgusting greasy oil. There is absolutely no other way any normal human being can eat over 3000 calories a day.

I can't feel sorry for fat people. The fault is yours, and only yours. And when I see shit like "fat acceptance", my blood starts to boil. Your obesity is slowly killing the organs desperately trying to keep you alive. your cardiovascular system is a wreck with blood vessels constricted and stretched to accommodate the excess girth because, no, you only get one heart and it's now working on overdrive pumping for twice the workload even when your lung capacity is significantly reduced. Your digestive and endocrine system is on the brink of exhaustion until it cries for outside help in the form of insulin shots, pills, and surgery. Your skeletal system, especially around your joints, is in a constant struggle against gravity due to your excessive weight.
Everything from you skin being pulled like taffy to your brain becoming so addicted that food is the only relief you know, is negative about obesity. This isn't love, this isn't acceptance. This is you ignoring all of these valiant struggles to keep you alive and spitting it in the face, leaving it to die a slow agonizing death.

I bought oats because it was cheap and Veeky Forums told me it was good food.

But I realized that it actually has a ton of calories, 400 for just a small bowl with milk.

Should I quit?

is this bait?

>eating a full bowl of raw oats with milk
lmao wow how long does it take you to chug that down? 3 hours?

I'm after my cut already and I did the opposite, lifted heavy and didn't bother with cardio, I've lost 20 kgs and mantained or even slightly increased my lifts. Sometimes I changed rep ranges to not get bored and to progress a little, seemed to work as well. SS isn't meant for a long run anyway.

>milk
>implying that 400 calories isn't going to keep you satisfied for 10 hours

take this pasta to a fat acceptance subreddit and don't annoy fat fucks in here that actually want to change

>want to change
>still eat greasy sugary food

oh vey sure u guys are trying hard, let me applaud you

oat makes me have really soft / watery shit so I don't like eating it. I like my shit to be solid to the point that shitting doesn't hurt but the wipe comes out clean.

i'm just here to help people
i've lost 40kg and built around 10kg muscle since

people will do what they want to anyway but legit strength training on a calorific deficit is a waste of time in my opinion on top of a strain on the body
imo lifting on a cut should just be an accessory to just move the muscles and keep them active

it's a fucking addiction you retard
do you think people quit smoking in just one day or try?
fuck outta here

236-197lb

197lb again today.

This morning I went for my first jog/run in almost 3 years. Ran a half marathon in 2013 and managed to cycle 300 miles in 5 days doing 60 a day last year while 218lbs before I ballooned up, so it's not like I'm unfamiliar.

Managed 4.5 miles straight off this morning. Looks like quitting vaping 2 years ago paid off.

Gonna make it.

>do you think people quit smoking in just one day or try?

they quit smoking by not buying cigarettes

it's that fucking simple, I used to be a smoker myself. All it takes is for you to not be a little bitch and have some self discipline.

Not that guy, but don't use the addiction excuse. It's a really bad one.

There are some fat fucks here trying to lose weight while eating ice cream and cake 'because it fits my macros', but a majority of posters are doing better than the average fat person trying to lose weight at the very least.

Eating less.
Also lifting a lot and not skipping gym ever. My lifts improved quite a bit.

I'm starting this routine next week to lose my last 40lbs. It's just PPLPPLX though slightly modified.

Don't be so mad, this thread isn't fat acceptance. Don't hate the anons who want to lose weigh.

I think it depends on what you start with, if someone is an eternal fatass with no prior training then it may be true, but for someone with some muscle mass cutting shouldn't be lifting holidays. It also depends on your deficit, I didn't go with 1200 a day like some people here, I kept it about 500-800 below maintenance.

I would bet nearly every amount of money that I've seen that you're ugly. You might not be fat, but I sincerely doubt that you're anywhere near attractive. I bet your skin is dry, and your face is mottled with acne. I bet you have either a buzz or crew hair cut. Perhaps you're bald, I'm not completely sure, maybe it's a cut from the 40s or 50s. It's the one thing that you desperately cling to to avoid being labeled a 'nu-male' by anonymous persons that couldn't care less about you. But what they think matters, what a cesspool of faggotry matters to you, because it's the only socialization you have in your hovel.

You probably don't go to the gym anymore. You probably lost the weight and said 'eh, fuck it'. I would bet that's the only success you've ever had in your life. I bet that you rarely leave your room because you don't want people to judge the aborted abomination that is your appearance. You're ashamed of it, and you know that no matter how much you work out and build your figure, you can't alter that appearance without surgery. But you don't have a job, do you? And your parents won't pay for it, because your father has stopped listening to everything around him years ago, and your mother is numb to it all, spouting 'you're beautiful just the way you are' while downing another warm glass of chardonnay. I bet she's tired of you rambling on about fitness that you don't understand, but the last shred of her motherly instincts keeps her upright so you think that she cares about what you have to say.

I bet you're wasting away, and that any potential you ever had has been sucked out of you. I bet that you struggle to maintain the outward appearance of someone Veeky Forums has digitally deemed 'acceptable'... But in reality, no one would look twice at you. I bet you're a failure.

Here's that consolation prize you want so badly for a life full of failed attempts to justify waking up the next morning. Here's your (You).

I keep randomly gaining 5 pounds in a single day. I then have to spend the next week or two getting back to the weight and then continue losing weight until randomly within one day again gain five pounds. What the fuck is going on? It's slowing my progress a fuck ton and I need to stop this crap.

you are eating 17500 calories the day before

You're pregnant

This. I eat 4 large pizzas and for some reason I'm not losing weight. I used to eat 5 or 6 a day why is this happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-pqjTy_Lo

Why on EARTH would you ever cut from obese mode and not make use of all that extra weight to make gains while doing so?

You went from obese to the worst kind of skinnyfat. You need to lift asap.

Water weight
Faulty scale (step on it two or three times, if there are different reads, it's faulty)

Damn, I still got love handles too.

time to make it 3 large pizzas my man

What the fuck? I'll starve if I do that.

my clothes are getting to big for me, what do? I can't just buy new clothes for every 10kg which I los....

buy a belt

This seems like a copypasta, and furthermore we're all here (or all the non-faggots anyway) to become healthy individuals again.