cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reading at the gym
who does this

>reading PUA

into the trash he goes

Imagine being so autistic that you spend time learning 'pick up'

imagine being so autistic that you remain incel instead of learning 'pick up'

quite, i am sure these fellows are exactly the people with the insights i need to be less autisti

there are many ways to skin a cat, the key is taking action

oh shit dawg .. mirin those gainz

Oh yeah, girls love it when you neg them

Can anyone second real world benefits from PUA? Is it of use or is it just that you think it is and end up talking to more women which is what's really of use?

I keep meaning to try stopping and talking to attractive women in public but I am a coward.

all that material will do is make you neurotic as fuck

feeling is understanding, just get healthy and happy and go have fun with girls without an agenda - you will get laid

... what has talking to a girl got to do with bravery man? really

was mystery a manlet
did he learn?

Can you cold open chicks?

>Implying the people who get laid all the time don't have getting laid as an agenda.

>I need a set of instruction manuals to learn how to talk to people normally

why are millennial faggots such autists? hold shit

Protip: Stop being beta and start saying hello.

To everyone who isn't busy doing something. From the hot girl who just got done on the elliptical to the old guy who you always see on the bus to the dude who's getting the same food you are.

Or just do what I did, drop some acid and go to a nightclub. Got all of my autism out. Or most of it since I'm still posting here

Not sure if serious

PUA books are trash, read models by mark manson

this

+ no more mr nice guy
+ the rational male

>I need a set of instruction manuals to learn how to pick things up and put them down
>I need a set of instructions to learn how to stack blocks together to hide from the weather
>I need a set of instructions to learn how to think properly because I'm a fucking retard who likes to shitpost on mongolian forums and yet somehow think he's superior

Your entire ancestry from your dad all the way back to whatever amoeba created your gene pool didn't need an instruction manual to have you. You're the only one too retarded to figure it out for yourself

they didn't have to contend with third wave feminism

maybe if you spent less time shitposting on a khmer forum you wouldn't need shit-tier books about basic human interaction

Great logic right there man, we should also abolish all schools and burn all the libraries because our entire civilization up until today managed to invent shit without an instruction manual to do it.

No I'm sure having their wife survive the plague then die of childbirth isn't nearly as bad as third wave feminism.

You aren't in tfwnogf mode because feminism exists. You're in tfwnogf mode because you're a bitch.

>I'm that gorilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet

>reading a book written by autists for other autists
>social gains

You know what's better than PUA autism?
Talking to girls and actually learning through experience

Just a thought

Fear of rejection, i guess

the problem is these people can't, that's why they

Yup. This generation really has a problem with being told "no".

human interaction is subtle as fuck most of the time
you cant learn that shit through books. maybe you can get a few hints but PUA is basically fake confidence, success and hapiness to be more attractive.

i'll give you 3 steps to stop being a virgin

1. dont be a little bitch
2. find a goal and work towards it all day every day
3. do not avoid human interaction

there you go. you'll lose your v card in no time

Bad advice bro

Yeah I'd say it helped me greatly, just don't pay for shit and filter out the 'approach 1000 women a week' shit that will get you on some sort of list.

But they talk about some social principles and shit that was really helpful for an autist like me.

>already pretty good at talking to girls and scoring
>very social person
>get curious about pua
>read up and educate
>start paying attention to behaviors and signs i didn't notice so clearly before
>improve or remove some negative behaviors i noticed i do
>get better at talking to girls, making friends, and having sex

I don't know why you people think pua stuff is just for autists,
I know plenty of handsome successful socially loved people that read PUA stuff out of fun and try things out, it works, and it aint even really hard if you're already good socially .

Im not him but this is it, the best advice i ever got was talk to every girl you see for practice

>I don't know why you people think pua stuff is just for autists,
same reason fatties and normies think going to the gym is for 'vain meatheads', people hate seeing others improve at something they disapprove of.

Don't listen to the losers, PUA is worth looking into. Not the neg autists like mystery and all that shit, find a lesser known guy. I lost my virginity within a month of learning aspects of pickup, and not an ugly fat fuck either. This was like 8 years ago but it's all the same. Inner game is the key, without it you're DOA.

>he can't do it by instinct

I have no problem approaching a woman and saying hello. I'm not a pussy. What my autistic ass struggles with is keeping up a conversation with a person and not make a conversation awkward. I just don't know what to talk about.

> You know what's better than watching youtube videos on form, snapping your shit up and learning from the experience. Why would you try to minimize your failure's and risks if you can just learn through experience and hurting yourself.

>pua
>social gains
have fun creating your fake persona and deluding yourself that your looks don't matter

>go out drinking with bros
>friend is handsome and successful and girls like him but sometimes he has problems getting from talking to kissing
>tell him about escalating physical contact and how he forgets to actually "touch" the girl that likes him
>"just joke around, tap her shoulder when she says something embarrassing"
>then do my favorite
>"pretend to notice how small her hands are. Laugh and tell her to press her palm against yours. Hold her hand like that and tease her how tiny hands she has"
>he eventually does it
>they laugh and touch more and more
>at this time they are pretty close and holding
>she looks at his lips *que he knew from before*
>he kisses her and they make out
>later he got a BJ, no sex, but hey, its pretty good

Can a handsome smart popular dude do without all of that?
>Yes
Did knowing what to do help?
>Yes
Was it fun and created stories?
>Yes
Do some people do it without thinking
>yes
Does it help to know what to do even if you naturally do just fine?
>yes, we all have autistic moments when we talk to really pretty girl that's just your type

Dunno why you take it all so serious. Its a fun addition to people that already have rich social life. But i would recommend it for autists. You're better reading some inner game stuff

Or just save a bunch of time and money by reading this:

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

Basically:
-be a person of value (e.g. Acquire skills, knowledge and interests that help other people).
-do things that demonstrate that value (e.g. Get a job, volunteer, help people).

>reading at the gym
>who does this
I don't enter gym without book. 1/2/2/3 here

You'll get the most social gains from being social. It's like a muscle.
Though the PUA stuff can help, once you actually hang out with dudes who get laid, you'll start to learn the social cues, the subtext and the techniques yourself. I made more progress from hanging out with dudes who got laid a lot than I did from the PUA literature I read (tho both are valid). But you gotta go out there and be honest about wanting to be social and get laid.

id say in general those are three very useful pieces of advice

show me that hole