Bitcoin Silver this December. Probably more to follow

Other urls found in this thread:

coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin-silver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KILL THIS FUCKING COIN

The better quest is will BTC survive the forks

VTC will replace btc

Question*, phone posting was a mistake

Fucking awesome the more it forks the faster this piece of shit relic will die and some actually good products that havent been outadted for 5 years will take hold of the market

Crypto winter incoming. I'm selling everything for fiat

i'm done with this crap. gonna go into ethconnect and hope its bitconnect 2.0. fuck you all.

Noone will fall for this shit, also I hope the poojet planning this scam will be violently murdered.

>Noone will fall for this shit
Oh but they will!

Bitpetite has been down for a day or two now....

Yeah. Don't give up, faggots.

that's over you retard

What?

I'M TIRED OF THOSE PIECES OF SHIT MAKING FORKS OVER FORKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The more forks there will be the more the market will adapt and people will adapt, eventually they will wise up the forkscam will become irrelevant and just noise on the coin trends.

over. done. gone. What are you fucking retarded?

It's more efficient to just tell him that his money is gone not that bitpetite is gone.
The exist scam was finally executed, your money is gone.

THAT'S MY GODDAMN POINT YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT. They scammed people is what I meant....gosh way to read a fucking sentence

Bitcoin Silver on coincodes
coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin-silver/

It's currently trading at about 1.4 cents per coin. Get your cheap Bitcoin silver as long as the price is low! lmao