Redpill me on 3x full body instead of brosplits, ppl or other shit like that...

Redpill me on 3x full body instead of brosplits, ppl or other shit like that, and i am not talking about SS or any stupid shit like that, more like ICF so big lifts+isolation.

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it works if it works for you

I'm not even memeing

It does but people around say shit like

>Lmao not doing 50 exercises each 4 sets 12 reps of back and biceps on back/biceps day never gonna make it

Full body is less time consuming but once your lifts get heavy enough you won't have enough time to recover between workouts.

>bggest weight is a 10lbs pl8
god fucked up when he designed women

Why don't you actually give SS a read lmfao

>reading a book about picking things up and putting them back in place

ok

full body is only optimal for novices for hypertrophy purposes because they require 3x/week muscle frequency. splits like you listed allow the user to apply more volume with a 2x/week-every 5th day frequency, and are empirically better for this purpose. once you move past a novice stage, you can't spread yourself too thinly because the volume that you require for growth would impact recovery if not split appropriately.

strength is a different, but not dissimilar, issue

Increasing/not losing neuromuscular efficiency
Also try to do the right number of sets to be fully regenerated plus stronger exactly 7 days later, not 6 or 8
Much easier when it's only 48-72 hours

>reading about lifting is stupid
>now somebody write about lifting so I can read about it :P

>the volume that you require for growth would impact recovery

How so, you just add weight to your isolation.

It has literally everything you could need and answers all of your stupid questions.

The book is actually very impressive
Also read practial programming afterwards
Then find your own answer to the rippetoe question
Pic related for example is from pp and lets you focus more on aesthetics. many such cases

Assuming you believe whatever shit rippetoe writes

He doesn't just write what you should do he also explains everything on an anatomical level

Starting to think this is bait
>find your own answer to the rippetoe question
This.

>feet on a plate
>for bench

The fuck? Is she just turbo-short or is this another hip new meme?

Stop the SS shilling you fucks.

>shilling
>that which can be found online for free
>and perhaps the single best book for a novice lifter

Fuck off faggot

gotta get that hip drahve

Its not about the book its about the routine version that is popular online

I feel like frequency is too high to have high enough volume for accessories, leading to less balance. Gray for powerlifting gains, but for me I like hitting muscle groups twice a week, with enough days (3 day split) to pop some real accessories on while remaining moderate frequency with higher than standard volume, especially on compounds.

natty bodybuilding is a joke anyway, so why won't you try to be actually strong, which has a more reasonable natty ceiling

>high enough volume for accessories
Depends what do you consider high volume. Ye you are not gonna do 3 exercises for biceps all of which 4 set but you can easily do 2 exercises a workout both of which 3 set and like 8-12 reps.

if the weight is high enough your biceps is gonna burn but its gonna be ready 2 days later for the next workout

Do Greyskull if you are a beginner. It works just as well as SS but there are accessory movements for biceps, triceps etc. and you can modify it.

You also squat only 2x a week so you won't want to kill yourself since I know beginners will often fuck up their squat somehow and experience pain.

You could say the same for
>lmao if you lift for more than 30 minutes you're inefficient and you'll lose all your gains

You know full body is more like 1.5 to 2 hours in a gym, but thats better than 1.5 hours every fucking day doing pointless exercises when the muscle you are training is probably dead mid-workout

legit sub saharan iq

i was looking at hypertrophy programs last night and i found one with 38 sets on back/shoulder day. literally who the fuck has time and endurance for THIRTY EIGHT FUCKING SETS.

>train every muscle group three times per week
vs.
>train every muscle group once per week

Isn't it obvious? Bro splits are retarded.

i highly recommend alphadestinys novice program if u want a well rounded full body program that focuses on general strength overlap.
u can find it here:
outalpha.com/the-out-alpha-novice-program/

I did brosplits in the beginning, then I switched to full body and my improvements skyrocketed.

They're probably on creatine if they can do 38 sets

Brosplits are retarded unless you're on roids