Charlie Hunnam did 1000 push-ups a day for 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'

>Charlie Hunnam. Pic/AFP Actor Charlie Hunnam has revealed that he did 1,000 push-ups a day to prepare for his role in forthcoming film "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword".

>"I mean there were some days I didn't hit the goal (of 1000 push-ups) and I would try to recoup the next day,"

m.mid-day.com/articles/charlie-hunnam-did-1000-push-ups-a-day-for-king-arthur-legend-of-the-sword-hollywood-news/18241151

He also did 1000 of something else a day
I'm talking about miligrams
of testosterone

>Not doing one billion push ups every day

Butthurt?

>Butthurt?
No?

So he hit chest and tris every day in the same manner without taking any rest days in between? What the fuck was his personal trainer thinking putting him on such a routine?

imagine if they put that much dedication into the movie script

>sir bedevere is a nigger

LOL fuck off

Ballshrink and dead swimmers is not worth a little mirin', lad.

>implying England wasn't built by left over black roman legionnaires
WE WAZ

Honestly that is very believable, his body looks pretty Natty in other pics, I could believe he got it from push-ups. It is not the best way to workout but doing 1000 push-ups regularly would still undoubtedly get you an above average body. Honestly, I feel like that kind of high rep bodyweight training is not as appreciated nowadays as it used to be. Many guys(my dad included) I know who did martial arts/boxing did daily high rep push-ups/situps routines had good looking upper bodies.

I'm with this guy. 1g is a complete exaggeration but, I'm pretty sure this dude is cruising around trt levels or slightly above.

Herschel Walker built his body doing thousands of pushups and situps

I was actually thinking about him as I wrote my post, kek. He is an inspiration desu.

looks like he's on that there frog tech

He's come a long way.

Isn't it more or less a BBC production? Maybe not the best personal trainers involved.

You're a big brap.

No respeect

>Djimon Hounsou
>Migration era Britain
Unlikely

How do you get biceps and traps like that with just pushups?

Aside from the Arthurian legend not being historically real, there have been numbers of black dudes in Britain over the past couple of thousand years.

you *push* the needle *up* into your arse

All six of them.

>a number
No, a statistical anomaly. But historical revisionism is fine because LE FUCK /POL/.

Chinups and pullups

Come on man use that noggin

He didn't just do pushups and situps, he also did hundreds of reps of pullups and dips
>he was juicing as a high schooler in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, Georgia
You're retarded

Fpbp

>king Arthur
>historical
What the fuck are you not understanding?

Is that littlefinger?

I seriously doubt he actually did this, it's just some cute shit you say to the media to try and impress normies

this

Your wife's son is a BBC production :^)

he probably did a typical push/pull/legs routine and worked out like any bodybuilder, then had a cutesy reply to sound cool and carefree "it wuz nothin' man"

The British heartthrob told E! News: "I mean there were some days I didn't hit the goal and I would try to recoup the next day.

"On the days where I was fighting 14-hours a day, I let myself off and went home, and said 'Okay, let's knock a zero off this equation - 100 is good enough for today."

However, the 48-year-old filmmaker believes Hunnam is not being entirely truthful, and he has revealed the Sons of Anarchy star can only do a slight fraction of his whopping 1,000 and will take a "half an hour break" in between.

Ritchie explained: "I got to tell you, 1,000 push-ups? Not so much. You'll get 50 out of him at the most! And there's like a half an hour break."

Little finger, lil cock, he put everything in there m8

trying to become one punch man when weighted kettlebell and peanut butter will get same result.

HOL UP