ITT: sad shit you see from day to day

ITT: sad shit you see from day to day

> jogging on path
> see fat little kid on bicycle w/training wheels
> kid is like 7 years old, and 150 lbs, and 4'9
> Easily old enough to know how to ride a realy bike
> this little porker is just peddling while his fat ass shifts from side to side, letting the training wheels do the work
> he clearly gives no fucks about learning balance
> he also has a sucker in his mouth

Fucking sad

>tfw didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 9
>didn't learn how to swim until I was 16
>didn't learn how to drive until I was 19

I live in an area full of Chinese hookers. There's this one with acid scars on her face or something. I see her more often than the others cause nobody wants her. I once saw this fucker walking past her, obviously looking for a good time, so she looks at him real quick but he acts disgusted, spits on the ground and walks away.

I'm in a smaller liberal city in the PNW and while I don't think anyone should feel burning shame about their bodies or whatever I do think that people should take care of themselves as a form of self-love and self-acceptance.
Unfortunately every single day I see this type of chick:

> short
> fat
> short+fat= beachball physique
> hangs out with other short fat girls with beachball physiques
> dresses weird: ripped fishnets, hypebeast shoes (you know those fucking sneakers that look like basketball shoes but they have heals?), short black skirt, croptop, fluorescent bra, garish makeup, some kind of bullshit hair-do with dye and random chunks shaved out
> CONSISTENTLY waiting in line for the latest trendy pizza or ice cream place or piling into one of their cars. Never see them walking, only occasionally see them in public transit

> Acts manic and like a little kid, bouncing around and shit
> always talking to each other about going to clubs, joking about popping "zannies" and doing cocaine.

The other day one of them dropped her fucking massive hoop earing on the ground and it landed near my feet and it reminded me of fucking smeagol she was like scrabbling around my feet trying to get her earring which was just fucking sitting there, not hard to pick up a gold ring off of the ground right? took her like ten seconds.

I worry for the future of my city, but then these chicks live such shitty lives they'll probably be dead in less than a decade.

.....you are slow I take it. Or poor.

Shit, I'd be worried to. I see those from time to time, but not roaming gangs of them.

Yeah it's getting pretty bad. Unfortunately this town has become kind of a mecca for people like that.

>ITT: sad shit you see from day to day

Myself in the mirror

This. Also, the state of human existence in general.

Be the change you want to see

How am I supposed to just "be" a dyson sphere?

You should probably ask that over at

>24
>Still don't know how to swim

I'm 28, don't know how to swim, don't know how to drive. Probably forgot how to ride a bike as well.

BLACKS

Area pls

lmao im almost 21 and i still dont know how to drive, i get lifts off the girls i date so its cool

newhampshire west locust way 41 KU/4483

>niggers
>not knowing how to ride a bike
How are they going to steal them then?

This situation would probably be pretty hard to witness. On one hand, she needs the money, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure she doesn't enjoy the job either but she has to pay her bills and if you just give her money, she'll feel like she's being pitied.

people stand and pan handling , at the exits to parking lots . every time I go shopping I see these people , I wonder if they are druggies

>>tfw didn't learn how to ride a bike until I was 9

Don't feel bad, user, I didn't learn until I was 30.

Now I'm in my 40s and I do it all the time. GOAT cardio.