>This will never be you

how do you cope with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G66zpedG5Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=GkZVd7wyBf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By being alive

the light that shines twice as bright burns half as long

I'm thankful daily that I have the sense not to keep a dirty, oily mop on top of my head, and that I don't attract females that are willing to bed this neanderthal who clearly has never met a bottle of shampoo or a barber.

just fine

>tips fedora

Feel pretty good at being alive

hot damn

>shines twice as bright
Having some bimbos take a picture with you is "shining twice as bright"? You have some low standards.

Well. We all know Zyzz. No one knows who you are.

i know him as the guy that died in gay sauna

u mad

We all know Chris Chan too.

u mad

holy fuck he's one ugly kurd and even the biggest fairy bottoms wouldn't touch that anime hairstyle

Did Zyzz have any nudes? Surely someone has his nudes. I would like to see them.

literally none of them are attractive. just a funny observation.

u mad

I lift for Zyzz, I always have and always will. He's soul will guide me to leaving humanity behind.

>bangkok
i have bad news for you user youtube.com/watch?v=G66zpedG5Hc

No, but his legs are

his* you fucking shitskin

touche

Yeah, I sure want to be adored by some 16yo faggot who just bought his first membership to gym

I wondered what the lead singer of Lost Prophets had been doing since they stopped making records. Now I know, the answer is bulking and getting a suntan.

i completely forgot about those guys. remember listening to them all the time. thanks for reminding me

i saw one once

not impressed

fucking newfags

You werent there when zyzz posted, you missed the whole scene, the bantz , the memes and the feels at that time in gym culture. Zyzz was the embodiment of that era and that is why he is king.

>fitness legend
>shredded body as fuuuaark
>only thing he wants to see is his dick
>Veeky Forums in nutshell

I've been in this situation. Zyzz probably didn't fuck any of those sluts, and if he did he didn't form meaningful relationships with them. This is just a group of girls posing for a picture with an attractive guy. They're using him like they'd use a statue or a cute dog or something. You're better off avoiding loud party sluts who take too many pictures.

i was here when he posted and even i cant believe anybody worships him still. he wasnt even that big and he was jus a loudmouth attention whore, which is why the ginger rightfully banned him

a shitskin taking roids, getting plastic surgery, and dying of a fucking heart attack at 22 LOL

This is the sort of shit that rots out a country, allowing non-white foreigners to run rampant

RIP big nosed faggot

Also he told everyone that he was a christian/italian

He was filth, his whole family is filth, its good he's dead

no

You know, it's so weird that Zyzz became worshipped here.
He roided very quickly into starting to workout, didn't get very far natty before he started to take drugs. He had surgery done to improve his face, used massive amounts of product for his hair etc. All while he knowingly had a really bad heart condition which often gave him serious pain. Then he died. At fucking 22.

He's basically babby's first steroid gains, and if anything, babby's first lesson on what NOT to do when using steroids.
But because he was smug as hell, had enough confidence to constantly hit on women, and forced himself hard on the board he for some reason became the idol.

He's getting paid to be there as a male stripper. He's the equivalent of a party prop or clown. In other words he's just another loser.

u mad

I know Jeff Seid posted in this thread

I just know

user btfo

Am I the only one that thinks that Zyzz wasn't even that big or aesthetic?

The dude roided so his gains should've been much better, shouldn't they?

Because you only think 300lbs monsters are on steroids.

Because you think all those 160-180lbs fitness Youtubers are natural, when they're all on steroids and have been for years.

Because you're ignorant about how steroids work.

Because you don't know that Zyzz was actually single digit bodyfat at 100kg.

Because you're retarded/stupid/ignorant on how this entire culture/industry works.

That's pretty much it.

You're a dude. Girls liked his body, that's all that matters really.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkZVd7wyBf8

interesting.

he taught me that you can make it evenn if youre kinda a loser and that led me to the woman redpill, most people started following natty workouts after he died

bad attitude senpai. Zyzz was skeletor of skeletors, and an autistic /v/-tier beta. A lot of people act like they hate him but when he was here this place was fucking motivated, now everyone dwells in their self made /r9k/ isolation chambers.

The same way he did, by not actually giving a shit about women.

Btw, I obviously don't mean he was a skinny beta by the time he died, I mean he started out having it worse than most people here had it.

damn the cheerleader effect is real in this pic

>which is why the ginger rightfully banned him

Jojan?

>You're better off avoiding loud party sluts who take too many pictures.

Honestly, isn't it fun to get intimate/have sex with those type of girls ?

Surely you wouldn't spend time and get intimate with a prude you don't find attractive.

Oh I found them, nice

He's actually been sitting in jail for trying to rape a fucking baby. Serious.

Not really. I am still alive and makung gains.