Is it possible to look like you lift without roids if you are 6'2 or above?

Is it possible to look like you lift without roids if you are 6'2 or above?

Look like you lift? Yes. Look like the Rock? Hell, no.

Yeah

Does he look like he lifts in the first pic?

Yes, before taking roids question yourself about your dysmorphia issues and seek professional help

definitely. If you want to look like you lift while wearing clothes then dont cut bf% too low stay around 15%.
If you are shirtless then it should be obvious you lift no matter the height

Maybe if he wore a shirt that actually fit him

No. All lanklets have to use gear to look like real men. They evolved to stay behind with the women and pick the fruit from tall branches, while the 5'8-5'10 alphas went out to hunt mammoths and aurochs'.

>dysmorphia issues and seek professional help
high estrogen detected

Yeah, looking at arms and shoulders, definitely. He'd look even better with a tighter/no shirt

I'm 6'1, natty (creatine only, not even whey). people ask me about lifting multiple times a week, both men and women.

Semi tight clothes make tall guys who lift look insanely aesthetic.

So yes

>dysmorphia

>dysmorphia
Literally invented by Jewish "doctors" to facilitate feminisation of Aryan men.

>Does he look like he lifts in the first pic?
Niqqa, looks at his biceps.

"Forever small"

This is body dysmorphia, dummy.

This, it's like when you see a girl with nice hips and ass wearing well fitting pants and your brain goes !SEX!SEX!SEX! you can't even control it, it's what well fitting clothes on guys that work out look like to women.

>evolved to eat food and fuck everyone's wife while they are doing the hard work.

Manlets have been cucked for how many years now?

No, thinking that THIS is normal and acceptable is dysmorphia.

yes

BUT HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE 5 TIME

5 TIME

5 TIME

5 TIME

5 TIME

WWE CHAMPION

SUCKAAAAA

Do you even know what dysmorphia means?

Maybe he's just in the habit of railing against things he doesn't understand

This, having cut abs is over rated when you have a shirt on 95% of the time...as long as my abs are somewhat visible I'm happy after I cut and realized it wasn't worth it. Didn't feel like a man even and the gains just weren't as good.