Is every man destined to "settle down" with a woman less attractive than him...

Is every man destined to "settle down" with a woman less attractive than him? I have never been in a relationship with a woman I found attractive. It's always with a girl who's "meh" and "she's ok".

Does hypergamy only exist with females and hypogamy in the case with men

I feel it bruh. I honestly think keeping a hotter chick has it's problems, and to be frank i don't think i can give chicks like that as much attention as they need. So i go for a easier chick who adores me and i don't have to always pamper with attention or gifts

the solution to having a woman that is hotter than the male is money. Large amounts of money attracts the hot chicks to stay around more than looks

when the fuck do you people live. i'm yuro and women have incredibly low standards. I'm a 1.81 6/10 and my first gf was a 10/10 qt virgin. we did break up though. but it was pretty chill and she was the one who initiated. if you can't get cute girls (most young girls are cute anyways) there must be something seriously wrong with you.

shit, I meant where*

No the solution is to not give a fuck how hot she is.

Treat her like any other walking meatbag she's still a woman and they are all riddled with insecerites yes even the hot ones.

Be the guy in her life who is a rock.

They are still women and as women they are controlled by their emotions be the man who isn't.

>10/10

yeah no

>Is every man destined to "settle down" with a woman less attractive than him?

Only if you're an American.

>Is every man destined to "settle down" with a woman less attractive than him?

>choose bitch who is more attractive
>dont ever fuck up or one of the 9000 fuckboys in her dm, or one of her coworkers might get lucky

sounds like a plan

This ugly girl i dated in middle school contacted me last saturday. We met up and ended up fucking after catching up, and we've met a few times since. I know i can do much better, but she triggers something in me that makes her unattractive features not much of an issue. We're very similar and i enjoy the time we spend together, but i do well with anyone.
Should i make her really happy for a while or try to find someone better. Did anyone here settle hard?

Boy fuck of with your "game" shit.

You can be the dome of the rock but if you don't look better than her, you are off her radar. At best you can get a laughed at.

In nature there's an important percentage of men who won't reproduce, so if you have anything to settle consider yourself lucky

>Start dating girl at 22, she was 19
>8/10 best i ever had
>Fast forward 6 years, married with two kids
>She is a 6/10 at best and that is on a good day and when she is in full battle gear (make up and clothes)
>I am at the top of my game, never looked better, literally embarassed when i think of myself 5 years ago.
>Sloots better looking than she ever was are DTF

I've been memed guys, don't get married.

Help, where is the reset button?

The key is finding a woman with male characteristics. There is nothing more toxic than extreme femininity, which leads to delusion of thyself and selfishness.

No what you are talking about is an out of control bitch who has been coddled her whole life

True feminity is total submission and adoration, but of course that is completely lost in the west unless you take your girl into international waters and give her a proper hand treatment, then you could have a taste of what femininity really means.

No, you fool. Looks will get you in the door easier, and is a nice bonus, but the main attractive features of a man is power, charisma and passion. If you have these things, you could be a 4/10 and get with plenty beautiful women.
Honestly, dude, how socially isolated are you? How have you not perceived this?

Women's main currency is their looks, men's main currency is their character. Women aren't repelled by you because you're ugly, women are repulsed because you have a bitter, boring personality, and it clearly shows in this shit show you call a post.

not gonna post a pic but yeah, yeah, she was real hot. I said 10/10 to say she was hot and not sounds like an autist who puts thought in rating people on a 1-10 scale. All I can say is, she was incredibly pretty & out of my league. She looked kind of weird though. Literally perfect ass too. Fuck now I'm gonna cry.
But my point was, women actually have pretty low standards (especially as opposed to the conclusions Veeky Forums has drawn from a handful of "6'4"+ only :p" tinder sloots) and if you're funny, *moderately* attractive (aka not completely deformed) and act slightly aloof that'll cut it for every girl worth dating.

It's like you actually have experience with attracting women. You should be a despondent prick, talking out of your ass like the rest of us

Keep believing the meme m8

Simply put a 9/10 woman won'd do anydhing with a man under a certain threashhhold of physical atttractivnessses

You're the one with the problem here, dude, not me. But keep bitching and moaning like the woman you are

I didn't ask for this feel

Yes. Which is why you have to maximize yourself right fucking now. Or you'll be 40 and the only women left and burnt out coalburning thots.

not sure if memeing but no, I wouldn't say I have experience. I had 2 gfs, and I'm pretty sure one of my qt friends had a crush on me at some point but that's it. I'm just /bluepill/ masterrace and I want this board to understand life isn't nearly as bad as they think it is. And that's coming from a depressed, basically shut-in 5'11" (stopped reading aha) manlet. Last few months haven't been great but I realize most of what's seid on this board is roleplaying and bantz sprinkled with the occasional bitterness. not sure everyone does.

I feel the exact inverse as a woman.
Such a great majority of men are ugly, the few really attractive ones thus have disproportionate power of choice.
If you're a 7-9/10 female you have to settle for a meh guy.

No, I was agreeing with you.

Oh, so you're a "woman", then?

It's because you aren't attractive and smart enough, user.

>funny
that's also something I've never fully understood. Veeky Forums is funny as fuck. we have the best meme (manlet pits, my feet hurt, bizarre gym stories are GOAT). that humor alone could get you laid with a real girl in the real world. do you all make an effort to have negative charisma or something?

Yeah, but I'm not your typical woman. If anything, you'll be the one in the kitchen

t. incel

oh ok I'm not used to this feel t b h

I'll be in the kitchen coating your tits in sugar, bby gurl