I'm finally done with uni until after summer, and I have a bunch of free time for the next month...

I'm finally done with uni until after summer, and I have a bunch of free time for the next month. What program can a natty do every day for long periods of time for maximum gains?

>Pic related, my dream goal

Start with reading the fucking sticky

>implying the sticky is NOT a meme

I mean, yeah, but is there anything else I can pile onto the recommended routines if time just isn't a constraint?

Klokov is CUTE!

Sheiko advanced, do GPP on off days + 1 rest day per week

this, I want to go /bearmode/ this summer like pic related but it isn't in the sticky

Maybe try to integrate more of a core routine. Many people tend to neglect that. I recommend workouts from pavel tsatsouline. Try running or some kind of high intensity training in the morning and then lift heavy in the afternoon. Just be smart and don't wear yourself out. Even though you have a lot of free time, your body will still need time to recover. You probably hear this all the time, but also start a good nutrition program for yourself and manage rest and training effectively. That's really the best way make progress.

your dream goal is only possible if you have the genetics and a lot of roids

please tell me you don't think you can realistically look like klokov as a natty with average genetics

>high intensity training in the morning
What would be considered high intensity training?

Ha, nope. I can dream of getting as close as possible, though.

"genetics" is something lardasses say, its just that for some people that shit takes just alot of effort and time. One could start by not giving up.

k l o k o v

i s n
o
t

b e a r m o d e

I'm willing to hop on gear to get physique like that desu.

Powerlifting or weightlifting.
Absolute delusional nonsense, no, most are not anywhere near what they can achieve in terms of athleticism, but that doesn't mean that anyone can lift like or look like Klokov.

Klokov was on gear too (inb4 never tested positive :^)) you still probably don't have comparable genetics and thus won't have comparable results.

He is like, what, 40+ years old? And probably has been working on his body for atleast 20 years. I believe an average joe could pull off his body in 20 years by lifting and eatig right.

Nope.

Alright. But would you say that you could look like him if you wanted to?

by genetics I mean bone structure, muscle insertions, height

these are things that cannot be changed even with perfect training and nutrition

I never said anything about giving up though, I just don't think having klokov as a goal body is realistic

We're all anons here, buddy. You never actually know. But who would be a realistic goal?

I have fairly similar bone structure, but I highly doubt it. Definitely not natty.

Also beyond purely genetic differences, there is also the fact that he spent his developmental years lifting weights, I spent mine playing music.

5 scoops x 3
synthol x 1

its really not how you should go on about this. EVERYONE is different, and it goes way beyond your pec insertions. The size of your ribcage, hip socket depth, femur length, limb lengths. Your body's athletic capabilities, abilitiy to recover, tendon strength and attachments, bone structure and robustness. There is no one built exactly like you on this earth
We as humans cant even correctly estimate how one looks beneath his clothes, let alone his skin. Which is why you should take the sweeping generalizations spouted here as advice with more than a grain of salt.
Nobody can possibly answer you this, im sorry to say

What you can do is try to attain the best possible physique and strength your body is capable of. Which resonates more with me anyway. In my opinion motivation should be intrinsic anyways

whatever cunt, how would you describe his physique?

I actually am thankful for your answers, not many would answer me in a productive manner. You are one of a kind user.

nuns 5/3/1 is a good program since its all barbell exercises with accesories. he dumbed it down a lot too so there are apps, spreadsheets, and etc.

stop shilling your shitty ripoff program Jim

seriously, are you an actual kike?

Dont let yourself be discouraged by some bitter people, we're all here to improve ourselves. Be critical and open minded and do your research. Good luck user

pic related