At what point do pants start looking like shit on you?

Don't want to get those huge tumor legs you're all so fond of, just wanna lift a little and get a nice frame in.

your thigh thickness depends on genetics so it depends

Never Tbh, solid athletic legs look great.

If you start squatting seriously, your ass and thighs will end up looking like shit in pants. There's no way around it.

would you recommend squatting to a person at all if they wanted to avoid this?

I'm 6'1 180 lbs, should I just do low weigh squats?

dont squat so much duh, being upper heavy is much more attractive than having huge thighs

If you want to be stronk then you have to squat. Otherwise, use your best judgement on when to lay off the squats.

PLEASE dont make the same mistake I did
I did 1 (one) squat yesterday just to test the waters and I went from a size 28 inch waist to a size 74 overnight

>Don't want to get those huge tumor legs
Then fuck off

Arnies legs with a higher bf% are the limit of what I want

Trust me you wont accidentally get Arnie's legs just by squatting every once in a while

lmao did I say that? Im saying that is the upper limit of what I deem normal looking and would want

This is what normies actually believe.

rofl that is a genetic freak on roids who trained legs regularly, don't worry dude you don't have to worry about accidentally surpassing his quads

He roided but his quads at times werent that massive, I mean look at them there, they are fucking big but look at that one guy in the CBT threads, he has similar legs and hes natty

>Don't want to get those huge

Yeah buddy you're gonna work out one time and wake up the next day like ahhhnold. Lol.

It's simple to lose muscle, so don't worry about something you haven't got and likely never will, that would be blindingly simple to change if you ever magically did get there.

>worried about how you're muscle builds when you're not in control of that
Not gonna make it

>I not so humorously take this into great consideration as well.
Elipitcal bikes are really the best way hands down. You can do sets of one-legged presses in your cardio sets. You also can move your base of resistance quite far from you which doesn't add or subtract ROM at all; it actually changes the muscles used. Further away would be more calves, closer in is more quads/hams. You have a steady foundation of cardio while having many major variables to directly influence the actual SHAPE and DESIGN of the legs. I do working sets of high resistance into my cardio baseline resistance(which is still pretty high.)

Your perfectly fine if you just go to 3 plate. Only thing that looks weird on me is skinny and slim cut. But I now realise those pants were made for twinks.

Stretch and tapered pants will actually look quite good on you tho

Keep going. Thick thighs make the dick rise