How can chicks maintain a slim waistline while the rest of their body gain fat?

How can chicks maintain a slim waistline while the rest of their body gain fat?

its muscle

Genetics

This chick is just plain fat sorry senpai

how fat is distributed on the body is 100% a genetic trait

its like people dont know what a corset is

for instagram chicks? cosmetic surgery

the negresse in OP doesn't happen to wear a corset, and a corset does not affect how your body distributes fat

Muscle tone affects fat distribution, but it is mostly the result of hormones and genetics. I'd dirty the old blood line with this beauty

no you wouldnt you motherfucker. smash yes, babies no thx. just focus on her face for a few seconds before making statements like that, will ya?

THICC MEME

She's cute tho

Estrogen deposits fat in the hips, thighs, butt, and chest.

She's literally trailer park tier

Sauce

Shopped as fuck.

ITT: Amateur Hour Extraordinaire

Nah

You don't think long term use of a corset can change your body? lol

Please learn some history.

They go to the local witch doctor and gets it fixed

Looks like she's using a flattening pose in this one. Shes's tilting her butt backwards, which makes her stomach/ waist appear smaller.

You've never dated a qt black girl then. The first time I saw my ex naked (she had similar proportions to OP) My mind was blown bc I couldn't actually process her waist to booty ratio as a real thing. Her mid section was tiny but her butt was massive, but her thighs had a taper and she had a thigh gap to boot. I actually chuckled in amazement and disbelief bc I had only seen skinny or thick white girls naked and neither had such extreme proportions.

Whew man, gotta get me another black goddess. Absolutely mind boggling curvatures.

>a corset does not affect how your body distributes fat

T. Knows nothing about corsets or waist training in general

Muscles
Genetics
Corsets
implants
fat graphs
Photoshop

That's it.

Corset. It's popular, look it up. The Kardashians made it mainstream or something.