Whats /fits/ opinion on these things...

Whats /fits/ opinion on these things ? I've been using them for the past 2 weeks in between my sets to focus in and I've made huge PR's... has anyone else tried them out?

Yea, It is kind of weird

I use it during or before a business meeting, it is odd because it calms be down in a way and helps me focus

>I even bought a journal and started keeping notes on the meetings and what questions I might have etc..

These things can work, its mostly because they take your mind away for a few minutes

What are these memethings? I don't have social media

The population is finally approaching critical mass autism, apparently.

Please tell me this is b8.

I'm like 99% sure these were originally created for children with special needs and people started buying them for some fucking reason.

Marketing and people in office lifestyles who are tired of sitting at work looking at a screen

One of my managers actually has a 50lb dumbbell n his cubical, i find it impressive

Just a trend. It'll pass.

I can feel this thing focus my mind like a precision laser cutter
>tfw ascending

Actually I heard of studies, don't got the link on me, but apparently they are massive T boosters.

Seriously, spinning for an hour a day stimulates the adrenals boost the amount of testosterone they provide from 5% of the body's worth to 20%.

Might not be much, but it adds up!

Just started seeing these cancer detectors. Actually just saw some earlier today. Needless to say the two people I saw playing with them were sub humans.

In an office environment that must be intimidating to everyone else lmao.

OP here, I thought they were a meme at first too but my mom bought me one so I'd stop fidgeting so much. and its immensely helped my focus, i try and not let other people see me do it though

I already intimidate people

>exposing your scrotum to the sun while fidgeting this

These will be the new fedora

>tfw adult swim cancelled World Peace

This entire thread is just a bunch of viral marketers shilling to each other.

What's really sad is they'll probs be the only ones buying this shit.

If yours isn't diy and under $5 you're never gonna make it

Only plebs/reddit spend 20, 50, 100+ on this shit

What the fuck do people think they have thumbs for anyways

your manager still works in a cubicle? thats depressing

I use one of those button cubes at work.
i need to do something with my hands while at my desk
it's an orgasmic experience

Literally what is the fucking point of these things? Is it just for retarded kids to be "lol so randumb"?

I'm a teacher and have about 15 of those in my desk. the little shits were dismantling them and throwing the bearigns at one another. I was patient at first but now they are banned as fuck.

you're in for a depressing awakening if you ever start working

I have a good job where I don't have to work in a cuckbickle :)

implying all of us will be working in a soul and body crushing cubicle job

WTF am i looking at

Sorry, did you guys think I work in a cube?

The managers in the office work in a cube

I'm a work from home fag

It's a new form of foam roller.

lol no thanks, I don't do Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, or any of your shitty social media garbage My mind and my decisions are not commodities and I do not expose myself to "free" media tracking my data and intertwined with advertisements.

That's the difference between me, a free man, and you, an idiot who feeds from the trough of the morons and begs for more.

toys for millennial manchildren to distract them from becoming complete adults.

What kind of work do you do from home?

kek

tfw I can stick my fingers up my ass for free

Teacher here. I fucking hate those things. Almost more than tech decks.

kek this can't be real right

>people dont realize this is a shill thread

They make me feel old because my first thought upon seeing one of my co-worker's child with one was
"Back in my day we just fidgeted with knives and playing cards. Playing cards always got you into more trouble than the knives because no one freaked out when you threw a card at them."

this product is proof that agressive viral marketing works (and I hate it). Literally very social platform I visit is bombarded with these. IG posts, facebook posts, Veeky Forums posts (I've even seen shilling for these in Veeky Forums).

I HATE HATE HATE being advertised to, so I'm going to go out of my way to not only boycot this product, but leave bad reviews, comments, and sage threads that are spammed with them.

Special Ed teacher here. This is exactly what they are.

Oh look, repurposed skateboard bearings.
Now available in special needs styles!

Been thinking about getting one of these to use at the office/while studying, since I always fuck around with stuff, and I would honestly enjoy the various buttons and shit on it.

What the hell is the point of the spinners? You just spin them? Sounds boring.

>currently mess with stuff that you have
>want to spend money specifically to mess around with the thing
No wonder Americans are in debt, you spend all of your money on useless or redundant shit.

>Work at a school
>Literally a fad for 9-12 year olds

>not playing pogs between sets
its like you dont want to break trough your plateaus

Fidgeting is pleb as fuck.

The patrician can find more peace in stillness than in twitching like a child.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THIS BULLSHIT TREND STARTED?

IS IT THE CHINESE FUCKERS MAKING THEM FOR 20 CENTS A PIECE AND SELLING THEM FOR 10 DOLLARS THAT SHILLED THIS SHIT? WHERE DID THESE COME FROM

PLS RESBOND

Well yeah, it's retarded, even borderline autistic. But I've broken more pens/paper clips/springs/rulers/etc than I care to count, and it does have a LOT of different buttons.

Really, the only thing that's keeping me fmr getting one is the social stigma.

Uhhh, the Internet?

>Uhhh, the Internet?
shut up this is literally like the fucking paruvian flute bands from south park and if people stop spinning these stupid pieces of shit we're gonna get our asses fucked by some massive guinea pigs

audibly chuckled 6/10

bingo

This autistic kid I work with has one and he keeps bringing it out to spin it.

I want to throw him in a fucking garbage can.

This is a good thing user

Look where you guys are.

yeah ive noticed this. signs of testosterone like aggressiveness and focus/ better sleep have definitely set in since ive started using one

kek you're right
but i do have at least a degree of superiority over not bringing my toys to the dinner table and having the self-control to not need any toys to fidget with. much better to stay still. i focus on my breath if i'm feeling wired

What do they do though? Just spin?

I thought I was Autism incarnate for practicing with a balisong and cleaning my nails instead of fidgeting...

I really don't understand these things. The fidget boxes, I totally get. But these things, you just spin them once and then that's it. It's like a yoyo or a spinning top with the fun removed.

link to a video of someone using this please.

also whats its purpose?

>unironically this

Being able to achieve and maintain stillness is actually one marker for sentience (not the only one, just one of them)

So all you fidgeters are acting like wild insentient animals

You ever wake up one day and it feels like you've slipped into some kind of alternate dream reality that you can't wake up from?

Where the fuck did these come from?

Yeah, where the fuck were these yesterday?

>spin shit around in my hands/through fingers constantly since 5 years old
>asked if I have OCD and shit all the time

Now these things come out and everyone is doing it to be trendy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES

>even borderline autistic.
Not borderline.

If an autist with a damaged brain gets something out of it, a normal kid will probably find something in it too.
It's better than vaping imo

>playing with the hot new toy makes people calm down and focus
>n-no we don't have any empirical proof but every other manufacturer is saying it so it must be true!
>buy one today goyim!

I made a few of them on my 3d printer. Costs about 2€ for 4 bearings.

I was actually surprised how nice it feels. I keep it on my desk to play while I'm thinking about shit. Guess it's the same effect chewing gum or scribbling little drawings has. You can focus your mind better when you do some mindless task on the side.

That being said, don't let those greedy fucks steal your money for such simple shit.

It's more like:
>find yourself always fucking around with things in your hands when you should be paying attention
>annoying ass pen clicking and shit
>here replace the fucking pen with something more quiet