Tfw losing 40 lbs would turn me into a 9/10 superchad

>tfw losing 40 lbs would turn me into a 9/10 superchad

>tfw cucked by neural pathways in my brain that force me to binge eat every night against my will

"just stop eating" yeah i fucking wish

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1261463/Junk-food-addictive-heroin-cigarettes.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3671377/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he doesnt know how addictions work

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1261463/Junk-food-addictive-heroin-cigarettes.html

Literally me. I was a turbo-Chad in elementary and middle school, but then I got really fat in high school and got pretty bad acne. I fucked myself over.

can't tell you the number of times I left the local Tavern after guzzling down about 8 - 10 Guinness pints and drove directly to Taco Bell and got a 12 pack of crunchy taco supremes....

granted, it was the only food I ate in 24 hours.

>I think 3 times this year, so far.

Post a photo, I'm someone who genuinely became 8+/10 after losing a large amount of fat, actually blessed with a solid jaw, perfect cheekbones and brow, but I bet every fat shit thinks they could do it.

here's me

kill me desu

You first, faggot

>tfw gaining 30 lbs of muscle would turn me into a 9/10 superchad

>tfw cucked by neural pathways in my brain which tell me I'm full when I would like to be eating more

"just eat more" yeah i fucking wish

>I was a turbo-Chad in elementary school

>trying this hard

What is this, a cry for help?

best night ever....

I was. I had bitches all over my cock.

you look like you smell and you have hair growing on your nose, wtf

now lets see a pic of you

don't drive drunk, asshole

Holy shit, do you shave your unibrow?

>against my will

Handcuff your hands behind your back so you can't shove food into your slophole anymore.

>no complaints other than things that can easily be changed with a few strokes of a disposable razor/tweezers

>hurr durr we can't figure out why people are fat so let's lump the need to fucking eat with heroin addiction

yeah that makes a lot more sense than A LACK OF FUCKING SELF CONTROL

>implying heroin addiction isnt a self control issue

JUST FUCKING SHOOT UP LESS

I swear to God you can find an article for any habit saying it's "addictive as heroin and tobacco". Grow a pair of testicles and set down the fucking chips.

>tfw i tell myself the same thing during a binge but it doesnt work

lost over 56 lb put on at least 10 pounds of muscle just from working and doing occasional shit like sit ups and pull ups, at the point where I'm almost otter mode but I have fucking gyno lol.

>neural pathways in my brain that force me to binge eat every night against my will
This is a lie.

I reckon if I could chad range if I drop another 30lbs, chub ratings?

>ignoring facts

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3671377/

you mean a HABIT?.... decide to change. decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.decide to change.

probably wouldn't be a 9/10 anyways.

Give us some pictures of your fat mug user.

PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT BEFORE. IT'S NOT SOME VOODOO MAGIC TO DENY YOURSELF THINGS YOU'RE ADDICTED TO.

JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELF
JUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELFJUST BE YOURSELF

Hi charlie day

see

It is also a fact that people stop doing the things they're addicted to despite "neural pathways".
It is also fact that you can lose weight regardless of any excuse.

Tell me more about facts.

>superchad if i lost weight
you look more like a rapist

>tfw its been over 10 years of this loop and i still havent managed to accomplish it

tell me more about how easy it is

Yeah you do look desu

post a pic of u, otherwise cope more

Remember that time someone became a heroin addict out of the blue without using heroin because their brain was hard wired to be an addict?

>be in elementary school
>9/10 turbo-chad
>mires every day from girls (don't care tho because they have cooties)
>be on the playground one day
>beta nerd on the swing set
>Go up to him and tell him he has a stinky bum
>tell him to get off the swing or I won't be his friend anymore
>he gets off and starts crying
>pull his pants down
>alpha as heck
>bitches mirin me swinging higher than everyone else
>spot qt on the jungle gym
>as she's watching jump off the swing as high as possible
>fully peacocked
>go up to her and ask if she wants to play in the sandbox
>we hold hands on the way over
>build 10/10 sandcastle, she's mirin
>ask her to be my gf
>obviously she says yes
>go behind the bushes and show her my pee pee
>pull out my massive 3 incher
>she touches it
>after recess tell her I don't like her anymore
>no fucks given

yes, those people are called pill abusers

>fatass calling others cope

This is pathetic.

Yes, you have the intelligent Chad look. Lose that weight and chew gum for jaw gainz

still waiting on that pic

>implying you can become addicted to a substance you have never used

A heroin addict needs to use heroin to become addicted. A binge eater needs to start binging to become addicted. You lack will power

>implying pills and heroin aren't both narcotic opiates

Gonna keep waiting cause you ain't getting it. It's fun to watch you push responsibility off yourself and then whine when called out.

Saddest part is pic related wouldn't look half bad if he shaved and lost some weight.

The hat isn't even that awful.

great potential
amazing eyes desu

Still need to use either to become addicted, which was my point asshat. No one is truly "hardwired for addiction" because you still need to use that substance to become addicted. This is why the arguement thar addicts make is flawed.

>Gonna keep waiting cause you ain't getting it

confirmed facelet. losing weight wont make you a chad

Tell me more about the person who said it's easy. I sure don't remember saying it was easy. But imagine if you did it? If you stopped giving excuses and actually went and done it? Like actually putting in the conscious effort to not binge eat and doing so repeatedly until you managed to curb your "addiction to food" and ultimately lose weight over time through lifestyle choices?

It ain't easy, but it's not impossible, or even that difficult to accomplish. You eat less, maybe have meals dispersed throughout the day and continue with your life.

But it's easier to not deny yourself that pizza+soda+crackers+chips combo or whatever disgusting shit you're binging on and to place it on things that are supposedly out of your control.

>tip: neural pathways can be active or inactive depending on how habitually they are fired. The less you eat, the less satisfaction you get, the less satisfaction you get, the less your body will crave that thing.

just buy ephedrine lol

a lot of addicts end up being introduced to opiates in adolescence when they didn't know any better, the same is true for many people with food addictions except it's not illegal

1.) whats wrong with wanting change for yourself?
2.) you do not know yourself

honestly you're 100% right but when the time comes it won't matter because i can't stop myself

ive called myself a fat piece of shit while stuffing a whole pizza down my throat. discipline isnt enough

So mad. I love when fatties come here, make big claims, and then go full cope when they get ridiculed. Stay fat

you're still a confirmed facelet though, losing all the weight in the world and even getting buff wont help you and this is how you cope

At the end of the day, only one of us knows the other looks like shit. Stay fat and "Chad"

I'm bad about "sleep eating" so I can relate. But, I've pounded it into my head that I cannot do that anymore. 4 weeks into a cut, doing good so far. Just rewire those neural pathways through cognitive effort, and stop sleep eating. Just say no

Post a picture faggot or fuck off. You can't change neural pathways at my age

your fear of showing your face confirms that you look like shit, hiding behind a veil of anonymity to protect yourself. what do you have to lose?

Like I said, at the end of the day, only one of us knows that the other looks like shit. Guess which

It's hard af to cut when you get up in the middle of the night and start eating. You just have to be relentless in your effort not to do it anymore. If I let it go I will wake up in the kitchen to a bunch of poptart wrappers and crumbs everywhere. Brutal

it's you, obviously. coward. i'm only slight overweight (6'2 200lbs) and i still easily get pussy despite my handicap and here you are lacking the confidence to even post a selfie

Sure thing pal. You only hope I look like shit, while I have a picture to know that you look like shit. Enjoy being fat, but hey, at least it isn't your fault, right?

>desperately posting smug reaction pictures

this keeps getting better. you could easily prove that you don't look like garbage by posting a pic, but that's the ONE thing you absolutely will not do. why is that, i wonder?

Calling yourself names isn't discipline. That's a training tactic meant to break you down by demoralization. What you need is to give less thought about the "science" and just not binge. Eat a regular snack when it isn't breakfast/lunch/supper time, and when it is time for a meal have only the meal without snacks.
Also start eating veggies and fruit. Most vegetables are empty carbs. The idea behind eating fruit and vegetables is to fill your stomatch(yours which is probably expanded from binge eating, hence binge eating tendencies).
Celery, cucumber, carrot, watermelon, grapes, and apples are just some of the snacking alternatives that are great on their own. (I'll advise variety, eating just grapes is stupid and likely to backfire)

It's not hard user.
>less binge, more dispersed eating time
>less takeout and junk, more vegetables, fruits, and water

You don't have to completely overhaul your diet expect for binge eating. Everything is has to be adjusted to that goal. If 6 pizza slices in a sitting turns into 3-4 in a day then good. If you eat 20% less of your original weekly intake then great. You won't die from eating 20% less food a day, your performancanf e/productivity might actually increase.

I'm done ranting. It's not complicated. Theres no science behind it. It's just you not controlling yourself and dancing around the issue using faulty reasoning and biased assumptions.

>Also start eating veggies and fruit

haha i ate 5 cans of pinto beans last night

Because no matter what, you'll be angry at not knowing, and I'll be smiling at you getting angry over asking an anonymous man on the internet for a picture of his face.

>Chad

Rich

>expect for binge eating.
Except*

>once again implying that i'm angry

you know what would make me angry? seeing you prove me wrong by posting a pic of yourself and revealing yourself to be attractive. that would really grind my gears. you really seem to want me to be angry too so posting a pic would be your best course of action, i'll wait.

Why 5? Must be a new disorder to instinctively eat all the burrito fillings.

Brah, if you can't see how pathetic it is to practically beg for some random guys face pic, then you can't be helped.

Just remember, I'll always know and you'll never know

just couldnt stop myself. i stopped enjoying them after the second can but my brain goes on literal autopilot. thanks brain

your posts in this thread are kys-tier cringe my man

you must really not want anyone to see your face. perhaps that's for the best.

Cope

Like I said, you'll never know and it's amazing seeing you beg. Thanks for the laugh

FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU SAMSUNG FUCK YOU

>you'll never know just how disgusting i truly am!

top kek

>needs to assume I'm disgusting while I know he's disgusting

Cute

>implying i'm not ten times more attractive than you

prove me wrong

At your age? Nigger I'm 34. Convince your fucking brain to stop. It's a lot of willpower and effort. Just do it

I don't have to, because it's funny watching you cope

Nah. You just took all 5 cans and brought them with you with a can opener to your couch and sat down, mindlessly eating the contents of all 5 cans. So at some point you didn't just put the remaining 3 cans away after the 2nd, but instead, knowingly ate all 5 in a lucid state of mind., and you're telling me it isn't your fault but your brain's fault? Even though your brain told you to stop at 2, you mindlessly, habitually, ritualistically, ate all of the cans.

You're a classic case of nigger mentality. Not thinking about the consequences of any of your actions and blaming it on everyone else.

This is why I don't help fat people irl. Underneath their facade of intellect and self awareness(their persona) is a person who doesn't use their intellect despite clear awareness of their condition.

Okay you got me Internet troll. I'm mad. Next time I see the chance, imma bully a fat person, lead them astray and feed their internal cycle of self pity.

JUST FUCKING DO IT FAGGOTS
EMBRACE THE HUNGER

>ugly, cowardly sperg still trying

o i am laffin

check out these gorgeous eyes of mine

women don't like arabs lol

also shower once in a while

>complete harem

>gorgeous

Nugger you look close to death. Keep up the cope though, I'm sure it'll make you lose weight eventually

Kek

Damn. Deep emerald. Nice.

Nice eyes my man, really wish mine were like those and not just boring pits of shit

What are you, a woman? Girls don't give a damn about eye color. They'll see your gut before they see your eyes

>hehe u smell you stinky arab!

not arab, cope more

cope with the fact that my eyes are basically jewels?

Your replies are fucking cringey nigger stop already