How is Veeky Forums´s crush, how has she afftected your lifting/fitness/whatever ?

How is Veeky ForumsĀ“s crush, how has she afftected your lifting/fitness/whatever ?

Mine hasnt really got into the way or anything, although she was told me several times that I have a good physique

How is with you guys?

Ive never had a crush

t. autistic schizoid (legally).

She isn't my crush anymore, it turned into something else. She is in another state now.

She unintentionally got me back into getting fit over the last 2 years. She is chubby fit, last year we ran a half marathon together and she finished in the top 30 for females and beat me by a good 45 minutes. Stuff like that makes me want to get better and gf/wife/preggo her.
I lost 40 lbs since last May and she was complimenting over the summer. She prefers chubby guys and I'm working on losing another 20 lbs/6 inch of waist. She didn't care for that but I work a physically demanding job so it was going to get lost anyways.

Haven't talked with her in a bout 3 weeks. I'm working out/exercising 4-6 days a week. Down to 218 from 260. Getting a little better every day.

big n brappy

Girl in one of my classes, the final was today and I ran into her in the library by chance this morning. Talked and studied with her until we went to take it, was nice.

I am the worst fucking person in the world when it comes to figuring out if someone is actually into me, though. Unless they outright come onto me in a complete unambiguous way I just assume they're being polite or that they like me as a friend because I'm funny but aren't interested in a relationship.

I went through a huge physical transformation in the past couple years and so the idea of actually being considered attractive is still very new to me.

>I went through a huge physical transformation in the past couple years and so the idea of actually being considered attractive is still very new to me

Sounds exactly like me. It just takes time to get over it, honestly. I would never have imagined to be where I am today looking at myself from 3 or 4 years in the past.

nice job bro. get mass not ass

Cardio bunny from my uni program. Sometimes does abs with me. Just looking at her makes my heart flutter, when she's at the gym all my lifts go up by at least 10lbs

Then why are you in this thread. Fucking leave

BECAUSE I SOMETIMES GOTO THE GYM

My last crush was a bitch on the inside and broke my heart without a care. I guess I'd sometimes think, "if I could get even more buff, I'd show her just who she made a fool out of", but that's teenager talk and I don't care about her anymore.

My crush once shared a video of a guy doing some ridiculously heavy DB presses, and her and her friends were swooning over it despite him being powerlifter fat and nothing special.

So now I go into the gym and continue to lift heavier and heavier shit in the hopes that she would one day swoon over me.

So I guess in that regard she's helped keep my motivated. Still have doubts if I'll ever make it, though.

I wanna kiss and squeeze your poochy belly.

really kind of split. have some very attractive coworkers that are flirty with me, but also have a gf of 3 years that I do it for.

You can bite it if you want

I had a crush once. It was horrible and in the end she fucked other guy. Fuck that.

got 2, one at about the start of my lifting time, and one when i finally switched to intermediate numbers. generally it's better not having one since you're a retard with a oneitis and seeing her do shit without you and rejecting you might affect your mental state which in turn will affect your training.

pro tip do fitness for you, not for some random pussy you put on a pedestal, or else you'll have no progress, you'll hate yourself and her and you'll likely quit before achieving any of your goals

started lifting again because of her
i kept lifting even tho she told me there was no chance
not bad i guess

she was super into me and I let my autistic anxiety get in the way and fuck it up so hard

I can't believe what I did, that day (yesterday), she's no longer replying to any of my texts and she was a 10/10

why anons why do I have anxiety, how do I deal with it, I really want to die

She was giving me a back rub and said something like "wow you have so little meat here"
That marked the day I started working harder, eating harder and 5times a week instead of fucking around

T. Fresh out of skellymode
Still dyel tho

What the fuck did you do m8

he killed her

Lexapro / xanax

Lucky motherfucker

I told her how I feel about her last week but she rejected and said she'd like to stay friends.
Now we are actually really good friends and I started crushing on her a few month after me and my ex broke up.
She wasn't aware of my romantic interest in her at all and seemed really sad about having to reject me and hurt my feelings.

Now I'm not sure how to handle the whole thing. Just forget about it completely or continue my endeavor to pursue her.
Also we go on vacation together with a few others in end of August. So I'm making absolutely sure I'm looking my absolute best on the beach by then.

It's ogre. Look for someone else.

I don't have luck at all. A month ago my prior crush sent me a photo of her with a guy in her room and making out. I feel utterly torn.
Recently, I knew that my new crush and very dear friend is going out with the guy who bullied me sometime ago.

Both of them left destroyed.

leave me destroyed fuck this auto correct
I wish I could move on

you are incredibly pathetic if i knew u irl i would sent you pics of my dick in ur ass

The girl I've been currently chasing said that she isn't ready for any kind of relationship & dating when I asked her out.
Probably just a excuse, but I'll keep probing and seeing how the situation advances, while looking for a new prospect.

It's really not healthy to have long time crushes IMO. You are fantasizing the idea in your head of what the girl is and not who she actually is. If you like a girl, make it obvious to her and ask her out. If she says "yes" thats great, but if she says "no", you can usually move on pretty quickly and even get a female friend, since you don't have the time to build this unhealthy affection to her without her giving any back

My crush right now is a girl I dated for a short while and ended up catching feelings for but she wants nothing to do with me and probably doesn't think of me anymore because I wanted to get serious eventually even though the relationship was guaranteed to be over by fall no mayer what because she's moving away. I'm a fucking retard and I have no idea why I let women have this effect on me.

She was your crush? You did realise she's doing that on purpose right??

I don't have a fucking crush because I'm not 12.

We're on a break and I've started drinking instead of going to the gym

>crush

What? Just fucking ask her out. All you're doing is inappropriately building her up in your head so that when you see her with a guy you get hurt. Ask her out, when she rejects you just forget about her. It's like you're masochists that just want to get emotionally hurt

Am I missing something?
I thought Kloss was Veeky Forums's waifu.

Thanks user, I appreciate it.
Ass is a side effect of mass. I've noticed that as my fitness has fluctuated over the years.

I still want her, we have gone back and forth flirting over the last couple of years but the timing has been off usually. It's been a strange friendship/relationship since we met.
She is added motivation for a lot of things in my life. A catalyst more so than the reason.

Threads like these are a guilty pleasure and I identify with a lot of the anons.
These guys for sure for different reasons. Definitely with being thought of as attractive, but it's an opportunity to be more social and improve my self image.

Drop them from your life buddy. Don't put up with that shit, set some standards for yourself.

My girlfriend barely affected my fitness routine, in either positive or negative way.

My girlfriend is a really cute and petite 4'4" girl who kinda looks like pic related.

How do you know girls? I've haven't known a girl since I left high school 8 years ago. People say go out and meet people but I don't understand how that happens, where do people go, what do they do and how do you actually go from someone being a complete stranger you pass by like they're not there to talking to someone enough that you stay in contact and get to know them?

I sit next to her in one class I have with her and I ripped my shirt when I yawned everyone in the room thought it was cool no reaction from her. Saw her in the gym once I dont think she noticed me even though there is one bench in my school gym and I was doing 4x8 with 155 (im 5'8 125 but i dont look like a skelly idk how) I am starting to think she doesnt care if im fit or not.

Get a hobby

I have three; one is exclusively old men and I'm still unsociable, one takes me to places where there isn't any one else, the other is lifting and that's about focusing on yourself. I can't really manage any more hobbies. I've been to bars and clubs but even if you talk to someone, which is hard, nothing happens; also they're not the kind of girls that I'd actually get along with.

decided to pretend crush doesn't exist because it's never gonna happen and I only saw her once over last 8 months where she hugged me and I said I'll see her around.
There are other girls at work who are friendly but I can never differentiate "friendly" from "flirty" and we are at work not at a club.
Only thing that keeps me from kms is working out, only time when I'm sort of happy would be when I'm on 2 scoops of c4 before working out so that's a plus I guess. ( This I hide all on the inside of course, I'm not a sad kunt irl )

Are you me?

Are you a boring fag in your mid 20s who cannot into interpersonal relationships?

22, probably not any more boring than the average person, I'm emotionally fucked from years and years of rejection and alienation once girls sense I have feelings for them at all

>she

>Look up photos being taken at my gyms location on IG.
>Discover Goddess
>Stalk her IG and read her blog now and again
>Never seen her at my gym tho
>Increase gym frequency
>Still no sign of her

So basically some qt I've never met got me to go to gym more, and I'm making all kinds of gains

She's doing okay. Badly needs a motivating factor, though. She seems to be barely clinging to life when we speak.

>tfw it should've been me
>tfw she now lives too far away

>I work with her.
>I became obsessed with her.
>To the point where my boss took me out to lunch to ask what has been bothering me.
>When it is the fact I can't get her out of my mind.

> I'm still obsessed over her.
>And we became friends outside of work too, but don't hang as much now.

>It's effected me because now that I've acheived decent aesthetics.
>My bros tell me all the time when we are out that chicks are checking me out.
>I post my face here and I'm told I look like an ultra chad.
>I could be a fucking slayer, but I can't because of crippling oneitis.

She is not perfect, discard and replace her immediately.

Sorry user. Our brains sometimes just don't know what's best for us and want to watch us suffer

I know the feeling bud. Do the following:
>find ways to relieve, or better yet confront, your anxiety.
That's what this is really. It's not so much she is your oneitis, it's that you aren't taking control of your situation (only you can control you) and acting in ways that are true to yourself.
I.e.- she is looking pretty today? Tell her.
>date/mess/fuck other women
Get your sexual frustrations out in the world.
>learn new things or keep up the hobbies you got.
Takes your mind to other things and helps you improve.

Go read Models by Mark Manson. I thought it was bullshit when I heard of it. Instead it hit home in more ways than I care to admit and helped me get on what is the right track for me.

Lifted for a year, she compliments my gains at a party, we make out, ask her to go out sometime and she said yes. Went upstairs to get a beer and the crush is fucking some skinny fat.

I want to end it all Veeky Forums

>MFW your crush shags one of your friends in a public bathroom while you get sunburned on the beach

HAHA Ah, schadenfreude

>girl from work stats snap chatting me
>goes on for a month
>asks for my number
>sure, start to think she may be interested in me
>start texting
>she's really cool and I start to like her
>decide to tell her
>I rather just be friends I don't feel attracted to you
>oh..okay
>start to text her less and ignore her
>gets mad at me, tells me to stop ignoring her and text her
>Multiple times I try to cut it loose, she tells me she needs me
>she tells me she loves me
>i'm the best thing to ever happen to her she says
>she wants me in her life forever
>she's currently on a cruise
>every time she gets the chance to she texts me an tells me she misses me and she loves me
>but she doesn't want to date me

what do I do bra's

she ignores me and it honestly hurts a lot.

you're her backup, how she gets too feel better about herself, just stringing you along, cut all contact.

What the fuck. I'm really high right now, but I can't get my mind around that. She's a cheap bitch user, wants an orbiter, give her an ultimatum

>having a crush
middle school called they want their students back

i tried doing this before the cruise about a week ago, she came over and started crying because she doesn't want me to leave her

I'm a former fatty who's still decently fat (300+ to 191 now) so i'm not used to caring for girls. I'm too nice and don't want to hurt her

my Veeky Forums crush won powerlifting competition in her category, she set 3 new national records and she has bf
>kms

haha yeah imagine being me, there's a ton of other shit too. She's been used by guys before and she's 'afraid to love somebody' and 'can't trust anybody'. Normally i'd say those are excuses but a lot of shitty things have happened to her.

She says she can't picture having sex with me or kissing me and that's why she doesn't want to be with me. didn't think I was that bad lads

sounds like a lunatic

hope you're not buying stuff for her or paying for any of her meals

well maybe you should give her money too, or maybe 50% of your wage, and while you're at it, she can fuck her boyfriends and you can eat their creampies, then maybe you can suck their dicks clean, or maybe you can grow a spine.

>She's been used by guys before
so, she's a whore and you're her emotional tampon.....

no, she won't let me take her out. I think she's embarrassed to be seen in public with me. But I have an order of flowers placed for wednesday. She said she wanted to see me when she got back from her cruise

I have no spine. I fall for girls too easy. Not used to talking or even being near them

Probably right familia

Man, cut it. Even if it hurts, others will come, I promise. She's not the right one.

just sucks, I really like her personality and I feel bad hurting her

do you think she would say the same thing regarding you if asked that question?

i bet not.

she's actually tried getting rid of me. One time she was upset and told me to never text her again

3 days later she texted me saying "can you please stop hating me" because I ignored her snapchats. I wish I was making this up

>says she loves me
>doesnt want to date me
why do people think this is ok, girls are so dumb. They sooner string you along than straight up reject you because you're not getting hurt initially, so fucking dumb

faggot

fucking hell dude. Drop her, this is definitely a negative thing for you and is affecting you negatively. If a dude was doing this to you, would you say "oh yeah no bother just walk all over me"? No!

Don't let this girl do the same just because she has a pussy

That is all manipulation. She does not respect you. I guarantee she speaks poorly of you to her friends, and calls you a nerd or loser.

Tell her off. Explain how you realized she's using you for validation, she is worthless as a person and you only thought you liked her because you were lonely. Be mean enough that she won't try to come back for more attention. In a couple months you will be so glad you did it. You need to start behaving assertively and this would go a long way to conditioning it in yourself.

it took her three days to realise she didn't have anybody to help deal with her emotions, she's using you bro

Chick at the gym, we'd mad stare at each other for months..never talked to each other because I found out she has a manlet/balding bf and I'm not into girls with dudes so I never went after her.

Just got weird after awhile so I changed gyms to one in a different city that was bigger and still in the same chain.

Whenever I go to the old gym sometimes I see her and we try to avoid each other now.

>getting cucked by a balding manlet

haven't had that "crush feeling" in like 6 or 7 years, I feel attracted to women but something in my brain says fuck this shit each time I get close to them

feel blessed and dead inside at the same time

I feel bad because she say's she's in a bad place isn't stable. I'm worried about being a dick and leaving her causing her to do something stupid

I guess I never thought of it like that....

it was prob some model they hired but good for you that you showed up. I use the same motivation. some athletic blonde girl around the time I usually go and I always force myself to go just to see her and figure I might as well workout and usually forget about her as I get rolling.

>she texts me first
>she always wants to hang out with me
>she told me she loved me first
>no matter how heavy I lift, no matter how shredded I get, I still feel like I'm not worthy of her

Stfu you fucking loser. I hate fucking enablers who are whiny lil bitches like you. I hope evolution wipes your kind out. You give a bad name to all the men out there you bitch made nigga

Currently trying to figure out if feelings are reciprocated.

>tfw always attracted to smarter meek girls so I can't tell if they're too scared to make a move or they just don't like me

>be in class with her
>she sits next to me one day to be my partner on an assignment
>get her number same day
>try to get closer to her all semester
>summer vacation starts, manage to hang out with her
>try to go for a kiss at end of the night
>she rejects
>try and move on
>next semester
>she texts me, saying we should "catch up"
>make excuse, don't meet up
>next semester
>have a class with her
>she sits next to me
>admitingly I sat in front of her first to tempt her
>we get closer
>i tell her all my feelings
>says she has a boyfriend she "wants" to break up with
>says she doesn't know what she wants
>try and give her ultimatum
>she keeps saying she doesn't know
>take it as a no
>leave room to get drink
>come back and say I take everything back, I want you
>we get closer, almost cuddling
>semester is over
>she graduated
>says she will hang out with me over summer and in the future
>feel like I'm going to get my heart torn apart
>yet it keeps telling me to fight for her
>I know it's just a crush
>but every night I think about her

All you guys are going to tell me to move on. I know that is what I should do but I'm just a hopeless fucking dumbass who doesn't know when to stop. Why am I doing this to myself...

Don't expect any different from partsluts and girls that drink.

Hey that's pretty good

B E R L I N
E
R
L
I
N

i hope that's not her user because she looks like a fucking weirdo

it's much the same as the other dude in the thread. She's keeping you around because you fill a need, but she has no other need for you. She knows she has you wrapped around her finger and will exploit and emotionally manipulate her. Don't let her bro, you can be better than that! All that stuff of leading you on, promising to hang out in the future, talking to you about her relationship (which is fading, which gives you a chance, right?), it's all forms of manipulation to keep you hooked in while giving you nothing in return.

Don't let other people dictate your actions bro, be your own dude. you can make it

Because your dick controls you and unless you can make the choice and really make the choice to stop letting it control you, you are fucked.
Knowing and doing are two different things.

From the way you've described things, she wouldn't do anything stupid because of your actions. There will be no self-improvement or happiness in your life while you keep yourself in her orbit. GET OUT.

arent you like 6'8?

Yeah, but my girlfriend is 4'4".
People still find the size gap to be quite adorable.

>3DPD

No one cares, kill yourself tripfag nigger
Filtered

>has perfect Aryan genes
>gets called a nigger
We all know who's the real nigger here.