Herpes-infested sis moves out of mom's basement a few weeks ago

>herpes-infested sis moves out of mom's basement a few weeks ago
>i move in
>lay on her mattress without sheet because i read herpes can't transfer unless it's actually skin-to-skin contact

>apparently my ex has bed bugs and has been sending kid over here
>I have looked all over my mattress and haven't found any

>wake up today itching a bit
>notice my face is a bit splotchy
>throughout day the itch gets worse
>now covered from head-to-toe with these weird rashes

>recently sprayed bed with lysol

do i have:

>herpes from sleeping on mattress
>allergic reaction to super sneaky bed bugs covering me at night
>allergic reaction to lysol

also, am i dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MdBUZn1PG58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

>tfw your sister isn't a STD-ridden whore

I lucked out on that one.

you're just jealous of my rash gains

it's herpes, see a doctor

Looks like bed bug bites. A lot of them.

that looks like bedbug rash

you bascially can't remove them without serious top to bottom cleaning. Throw the mattress out, or at least wrap it 100% airtight in plastic for six months. you'll need to wash all your clothes and sheets in the house in at least 90 degrees and go round all the little nooks and crannies in the room with bedbug specific poison. if you half-ass any of it they'll be back in a couple of weeks.

bedbugs usually hide somewhere near the bed during the day and come out at night, they're attracted to heat and co2 so usually that's when youre sleeping. your only defence is to 100% eradicate them because they breed really quickly and they're resistant to most standard cleaning products/pestkillers etc.

or just burn everything and move out. peace of mind really.

Dmso

Also you're allergic to something

Herpes only appears in specific areas, it's a nerve thing, you don't have it.
Bed bugs mostly bite feet and fingers and the bites are tiny blood scabs.
Could be the Lysol but probably dust mites or just plain filth. The doctor will prescribe you a tube of hydrocortisone and it will disappear

Those are bed bug bites. Had them before. RIP thwy take months to a year to actually get eid of those little nigger bugs

Even if it's not bed bugs they are still a problem. Do what this guy said and cover your mattress with 3 millimeter plastic sheeting it's in the paint isle. They can not crawl on smooth surfaces so they won't get to you. They will die of starvation. You have to sleep naked and wash your blanket every day and don't let it touch the floor they can use it as a bridge to get to you and suck your blood

So glad I am home gym master race.

Fucking disgusting plebs.

These are bed bugs. Your ex must be living in some pretty fucking filthy conditions because those shits don't just suddenly appear

Throw out everything. Only way to get rid of them 100%.

Bed bugs you moron

Make a plastic sheeting island and if they are ad enough they will crawl up the wall and drop down on you off the ceiling so you will have to put plastic above you too and never be off the plastic when you are home. Your mom has to do that too or they will live off her blood. They will make their way upstairs slowly but surely they will get to her

Don't throw anything out. They will still be in the house and get in whatever new shit you buy. Cover it with SMOOTH plastic

Is it bad that I'm genuinely a little relieved it's not herpes?

fuck my life...

Yeah, dude. Herpes that gets on your forearms is serious.

It's a new rare strain that only a few doctors know about and it's the nano-virus that's going to wipe out humanity so the government is keeping it under wraps

Condolences, my dude

No that would be the worst outcome. But they say for every one bed bug you see there is 100 you don't see so don't celebrate yet you have possibly thousands of creepy crawly vampires lurking in every nook and cranny you have to sort out.

Stop it! You're giving me the hebrew jebrews.

FUCCCCCC I'M SO ITCHY NOW

this rash is all fucking over me... where did they come from!? why would they dine on my succulent flesh?!

The immigrants are bringing them in. We eradicated them in the 50s with DDT which is now a banned pesticide. So they were gone until about 15 years ago they starting infesting our great nation again. Turns out the shitskins have been bringing them in by the suitcase.

2nd year medfag here I'll do my best

Op what part of your body did you first notice the rash? Describe your symptoms such:

>Tenderness
>itchy
>Warm to the touch
>Etc

Massage your lymphnodes in your neck, are they tender/swollen?

Are there any cosmetic symptoms in your mouth such as thick mucus or white patches?

What is your medical history in general?

Do you feel unwell or tired?

Are there any animals in the house or were there within the last 18 months?

Does the rash have raised or define edges that remain white after pressed with your finger?

fuuucccckkkkkkkkk

freaking the fuck out. going to smoke...

at this rate, will i die of allergic reaction?

Hopefully.

You sound like a goddamn retard

Medfag here (non derm lol)

looks to be an allergy. clean the mattress and sleep in another bed to see if it goes away.

If you begin experiencing vomiting, becoming anxious, lightheadedness, dizziness, low blood pressure WITH fast heart rate, or shortness of breath then go to an emergency room. You are experiencing anaphylactic shock.

Pretty sure it's contact dermititis caused by some chemical, but if you answer my questions I can help you better

>Op what part of your body did you first notice the rash?
face/jaw was a bit itchy yesterday, but today it has been my chest and back, now my arms are going apeshit and even the backs of my knees are itching

>Tenderness
not tender
>itchy
yes
>Warm to the touch
not really
>Etc
it spread like wildfire today since around 1p est

>Massage your lymphnodes in your neck, are they tender/swollen?
not really

>Are there any cosmetic symptoms in your mouth such as thick mucus or white patches?
not more than usual. i smoke and right now i'm high (weed) so i have cottonmouth

>What is your medical history in general?
depression, some ibs as a kid

>Do you feel unwell or tired?
usually, but this isn't unique

>Are there any animals in the house or were there within the last 18 months?
yeah, a dog. i've lived here for few months and have never had dog allergies even when she'd sleep in bed with me

>Does the rash have raised or define edges that remain white after pressed with your finger?
the rash is raised, but it doesn't look like it stays white after pressed anymore than the rest of my skin

i will say it's weirdly traveling all over my body.

back itched all fucking day
then arms when they started breaking out in hives
now underarms a bit

but it feels like the itch is migrating down the backs of my legs

oh, and my wrists itch like hell

Its scabies
>/thread

Do you have any food or medication allergies?

>medication allergies
codeine, but no other known allergies and i'm not taking any meds so unless my weed was laced with codeine i don't think that's it

it really might be the lysol. i sprayed it all over mattress then slept directly on it.

lysol cause some shit like this?

i'm going to take a quick shower, and i put linens on the bed, maybe that'll fix it.

Go sleep outside in the hammock
Or in the shed

i don't know. i've had scabies before and it festered around my crotch (caught it from another bare mattress, didn't even get laid) and itched an uncontrollable amount.

>lysol
but how could it have gotten on my legs? i usually sleep in pants... can't remember if i wore pants to bed last night....... fuck

you're the first person on earth to get aids while still being a virgin, congrats

I worked in a backpackers hostel and people react differently to bed bugs. Some people severely, some people not at all, and everywhere in between

I'm gonna say it's maybe bed bugs but it looks a bit too concentrated on your arm

Have fun with your herpes

Congratulations you have hives.

Most likely an environmental trigger (Lysol) is causing this.

Change the linens and take some Benadryl, apply a cold rag if itching persists.

Luckily for you combining marijuana with most standard antihistamine has been proven safe and even therapeutic in controlled trials.

Rash May persist for a few days to weeks. If you experience any of the symptoms I described earlier relating to anaphylactic shock, get off the chans and call an ambulance.

A histamine reaction triggered by contact with or consumption of an allergen will spread to other parts of the body quickly, even if they were not in direct contact.

after shower, it seems like swelling is going down a bit.

i have little white outlines around the swollen parts, is this normal hives or anaphylactic hives?

i can't tell if i'm lightheaded or just tired/high

i can't tell if my throat is closing up or i'm just freaked out and imagining it

Those bumps you have are called "wheals" and it is normal for them to have a pinkish or white outline around and between them.

As far as your concern for anaphylactic shock (severe allergic reaction) there will be no doubt about it if it happens.

Symptoms start immediately and become severe within a few minutes, the fact that you have not experienced this yet this long after the development of your hives tells me that anaphylaxis is unlikely.

But nonetheless it it does happen call 911.

You will feel a burning sensation creep down your throat as the hives spread shortly followed by inflammation of your esophageal tract potentially becoming so severe that you can't breath. You will become anxious and your heart rate will increase faster than you have ever experienced in normal life (think resting then sprinting until you cannot run anymore)

You will feel very nauseated and possibly vomit, if you don't sit down you may become so dizzy you collapse.

Like I said have a phone nearby. Go see a doctor tomorrow if your symptoms worsen.

Here is what anaphylaxis looks like.
youtu.be/MdBUZn1PG58

Checking out for the night, be safe op.

Get better sisters. Next time don't be lazy wash the fucking sheets instead.