Can somebody tell me about the world wide African history?

Can somebody tell me about the world wide African history?

The ones on the far right are not black, first of all that is clearly an eastern Aryan, with a dark skin tone of coarse, and calling abos black is an insult to black people

Those arent niggers.

I think you mean calling Abos African, abos are the blackest of the black. They’re like charcoal black

There has never been a political region called Africa. It would be like making a history of Eurasia. It is too many unconnected pieces to be useful. Also, the southern parts of Africa had less developed societies which require much more archeology to study which is much harder in poorer less stable regions. So African history lacks alot of good scholarship.

Abos don't have african genetics, they're indeed a complete separate genetic group

tar black. heart of darkness black. pits of hell black. scales of a demon lord black.

No, sudanese niggers are the darkest creatures on earth.

>t. retards

>t. someone that don't know a shit about genes

Australoids are the most split from africans you fucktard. Even the hair follicles are different.

>So African history lacks alot of good scholarship

try studying a place when it's colonial records are in 2 countries, in different languages and the fact that communicating with locals requires you to know native tongues that are really niche.

colonial occupation to all matter counts as metropolis history, and natives don't have proper history (writen)

I truly believe to have good history you need a mix of local historians with detailed knowledge and cultural background and outside historians with a more removed approach. Most of Africa has niether. The locals are too poor and the foreigners are too afraid and not interested enough in it.

>when you don’t have an argument

it's actually much easier to make a history out of Eurasia because of the ancient oecumene stretching from europe and the near east to east asia through central asia, india etc
I guess Siberia and parts of SEA remained outside of it but it's much better than Africa.

You can connect in recent times, but prior to the middle ages the connections are tenuous, especially for the ends of the system. Many places would have several intermediates before any news or objects reached each side.

we wuz global

The andamanese are even darker

Oh this is something that's been around a long time.

It's basically a "pan-melanoid" identity that centers australoids and non-eurasian Africans as the original populations of the old world.

I mean it's not entirely a lie, the issue is people conflate africaness with blackness.

You mean SOUTH Sudanese niggers, I've known so many Sudanese people and non of them was as BLACK as a south Sudanese.

How many times do we have to tell you that genotype=/=phenotype.

>pan-melanoid" identity
That has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.