Did I make it guys?

Did I make it guys?

>Degeneracy
>Making it

$5 says it's a fat chick.

>daddy i need your cum i remember how safe and warm i felt in your arms. you beat my ass and squeezed my tits til they bruised and then comforted me

Cringey bitch. Yea sure bro you made it what ever makes you feel better about yourself

nice RP OP

Good luck getting out of it now bro. Post pics of this nasty bitch

It actually isn't tho lol

That's the kind of woman you only stick it in once, then dissapear ASAP.
You're gonna regret it otherwise, senpai

I would but I don't let her send me stuff cause she's 16

>Yes daddy I'm your dirty whore

I like her a lot tho. I foresee her doing crazy shit but I'd rather learn the hard way at this point

nigga youre fuckin a high schooler lmao youre one of the tards that hits on little girls at the gym lmfao

How's life in the trailer park going?

I'm 18 nigga

lol is she your cousin too?

nigga lmao shes a fuckin sophomore in high school nigga she dont even know algebra nigga

>Buy TracFone
>Send self slutty messages for attention
>Post on Veeky Forums for extra attention
Never gonna make it

U caught me lmao

nigga she don't need to know how to find x to suck dick my nigga

you pick her up from school at 2:30?

or does her mom get her for you

pics or gtfo dont care if shes 16

16 yo can drive lol

this fucking thread holy shit

drive her parents care right into your dick eh dog?

yeah you made it for sure

Op seriously do not invest time in texting. If she says daddy I miss you or whatever, simply ask when she's next available.

Don't fall into this trap, you'll get complacent and she'll resent you/get bored/move on

Share 1-2 sexy messages back before setting up the next date. Phone is for setting up in person meetings not chit chatting.

>got your phone back

is it cause her parents took it kek god damn can you fuckers do any better than ugly high schoolers?

op is LARPING

Jesus Christ op 18 year olds who have to resort to younger girls are depressing af
Also the fact that a 16 yo is already role playing daddy issues makes me want to gas this entire continent

OPs trailer park is fine dude no need to worry about anything

56 likes lmfao

hes a hood ass nigga

No this has to be photoshop I don't accept even nuggets can be this dumb

its an extended mag revolver dude its real

16 yo pussy is fucking tight you're retarded

That's totally legal in my state and a lot of other countries, although I personally wouldn't do it.

Just be careful her real daddy doesn't find her texts because hoooo boy that's one awkward visit you don't want. Also make sure you wrap it because girls that young might be crazy enough to want a baby

Just be

That's actually good advice. I normally do stuff like that, but I'm breaking rules with this girl. She's been clinging to me really hard tho and sees me every chance she can. I figure there's nothing to lose.

Humans talk to each other like this in the current year

I hope you get arrested tbqwyf

It isn't in mine so I'm careful af lol

>youre a dad
>see your 16 year old daughter go off with some older guy to get fucked

think about what youre doing to her parents lmao

>all these triggered fags for a 16yr old
American """freedom"""

>mellow fellow
>remote ot

Is mellow fellow a nickname of good fellow? How are you holding up on your remote?

checked

> Not replying 'Hello I need your cum I'm dad'

If you wouldn't fuck a hot 16-19 year old given the chance, you're a faggot

This. Prove us wrong, otherwise its not surprising you're just porking a hambeast who considers itself lucky to be receiving this level of affection.

>making fake texts and posting them on Veeky Forums

That's not making it

This isn't your high school diary. Congrats, some underage future whore with daddy issues text you something about sex hoo boy you really made it.

No you didn't make it because you are posting this on Veeky Forums and not getting laid and moving on with your life.

Nice I'm also in a relationship with a 16yo can't help it since she have a amazing thick ass for someone so young, she let me cum on her face and she like anal.

This is some salty pasta

Sides in orbit nigga

Retweet my nigga

For real tho have a good night I'm goin to bed

Pls dont post this pic. I really feel bad for this bloke. Seems like a nice guy.

holy shit senpai quality keks were had desu