>the wolverine workout
>the witcher workout
>the captain America workout
>the terminator workout
>the Simpsons workout
>the rocky workout
>the batman workout
>the Ryan gosling workout

Why does not a single workout plan anywhere on the internet bother to mention that everyone one of these actors was on steroids? It's fucking disgusting.

>Ryan Gosling
>Steroids

frick off boy

but they're not, they just have a strict diet plan and workout routine and a personal trainer/dietician usually provided by the film company, not to mention a specific goal and deadline to hit it by, all of which vastly increases your chances of hitting your goals

but this was a bait thread anyway so idgaf

>the Witcher

Pretty sure this actor is Natty bro

>Wow, how did you gain twenty pounds of lean mass in less than a year and stay so lean, for your new role?
>oh you know, dedication and a good diet :)

Salamon Ladder workout?

I don't find neglecting to mention steroid use as grievous as suggesting bicep curling your foot will get you jacked

You think Christian Bale went from Auschwitz-mode to Batman in 6 months with "good dieting"?

whoops meant that reply for

So that's why the film was so awful! I thought Zebrowski and Zamachowski just fucked up but it was the lack of roids all the time

just came back from watching gotg2

star lord is pretty built and it shows on some scenes
Im not sure what his body fat % is but I think its achievable natty

what about the 300 workout

The workout stuff related to that movie was super popular

there's a difference between working out as a hobby and working out as a job/career
and roids isn't always the difference

>have trainers constantly
>lose your income/money/shekels if you don't work out

Tfw that pic looked jacked 20 yrs ago

Motivation can only account for a certain amount of progress. If you look at Hugh jackman and think "yep, that's natty" you need a reality check

He only did clen, and thats still natty

Starboy is incredibly natty looking, he even said in interviews he was happy to be done filming so he could go back to dark beer and get chubby again. He's just a dude with a job to do, but I do agree you can tell when an actor 8s juicing eg Huge Jackedman

Damn Chris Pratt isn't even that big

When I look at Hugh Jackman, I think "yep, that's my boner busting a hole in my panties."

Didnt his brother admitted that chris took dbol or var?

HGH is rampant in Hollywood.

If it doesn't make sense without steroids, then it's steroids. But, iirc he lost something like 60lbs in 60 months give or take some weeks/lbs.

The lack of 3d delts and losing 5lbs a week for 6 months is unfortunately very possible - if you are a movie star being catered to and trained 24/7. I wouldn't buy the dbol story just for the fact he doesn't have the body to back it up.

>the Tarzan workout
Was he natty or did he do roids?

I heard his diet was only Chicken and Broccoli

Well dbol is shit anyway. Might as well just stayed natty

raw eggs

Chris Pratt didn't get bigger, he just got leaner. If I had to put money on one being natty, it's that one.

Jackman we know is on gear, as he's 50 and packing on muscle like he's 18. Pretty sure someone once made a list of signs he's on tren.
Effron apparently uses hgh.
Stallone got busted for hgh.
Hardy got steroid bacne like crazy when filming batman.
Bale's weight fluctuates too much to be natty.
Evans, I'm still debating with friends whether he he touches up with synthol, due to the roundness, lack of vascularity, and tendency to shrink noticeably between shoots.

And Ryan gosling on roids? How dyel are you?

he went from fatso to shredded in the space of a year roughly, no way he is natty

I mean, he's not huge

What about hemsworth?

He was jacked throughout highschool and college, he only put on the fat for Parks & Rec so probably natty unlike almost any other marvel star.

I mean even fucking Groot isn't natty

Evans is 100% on roids, he just exploded for CapAm

Hardy used to inject himself with all sorts of shit and wouldn't be bothered about running a cycle.

Is he? He seems big 100% of the time, unlike obvious frauds (efron, Jackman)

So do anyone have that Star Lord workout? I kinda have the same build as a fat Chrisp Rat, so why not

100% roids

gosling looks like shit

If it's what I think OP is talking about it's trash. You'd be better off emailing Pratt for his highschool routine or something. Stalk a ribbit AMA maybe.

please eat