Shouldn't ask this, but will getting physically fit help get a girl like this ?

The vast majority of women like a guy who looks great, so why not do your best to become fit ?

[spoiler]This is the same girl:[spoiler]

[spoiler]eroshare.com/rfgp5ocu[spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

eroshare.com/rfgp5ocu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not you dog btw does anyone else have shoulder issues if they sleep like that girl

>Page not found

Thanks

BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

eroshare.com/rfgp5ocu

I wanna eat that ass and cum inside her vag

No, because even a weatherman can predict when it will rain. Just kidding bitches love muscles get that bitch some muscles

Yes. Just yes. You will always see attractive girls sticking with beefy guys, whether it's at the gym or at the cafe or wherever, and it HAS to be just about looks because the average person usually can't maintain a hyper-educational, highly financial lifestyle AND maintain a insane body. So its looks.

Not necessarily.

Guys value girl's physical assets. Most of us would date a girl who was dumb as a doorknob if she had a great body and threw more sex than you knew what to do with. So we make the assumption that women are that way too.

They're not. Fame/Money/Prestige/Height/Status are golden for women. Go into any rich neighborhood and see the women, they're going to be good looking.

I used to do door to door sales and we primarily hit rich neighborhoods whenever possible, so I knocked on the doors of a lot of fancy houses in many towns and cities. 9/10 times a women came to the door it was your average fat housewife, just with better clothes and hairdos than typical poor women. IDK maybe they used to be hot but even women who marry into money get lazy, the hubby probably bangs his hot young secretary instead while his fat spoiled pig wife is at home listening to my pitch about the revolutionary new energy efficient window.

will getting physically fit help get a girl like this?
Lmfao. Fuck no.

Do you honestly think Chad has EVER had to try to slay?

>So we make the assumption that women are that way too.
LMFAO. Maybe because they fucking ARE?

Ahh, "money". The ENDGAME for coping incels.

Why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a degree in 2016? Why do you think every woman in 2016 works to get a good career?

Women don't HAVE to do SHIT. They could sit on their asses all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life, just like they did the last thousands of years. But, this would come with a price...

The price tag is called being married to a non-Chad male.
Having to get fucked by a non-Chad male...having to be kissed by a non-Chad male...having to be touched by a non-Chad male...

Do you fucking get it now? Openyour eyes.
a woman in 2015 would RATHER:
>go to school for ~10years, studying hard as FUCK, always making good grades
>go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
>go to an office for 40 YEARS with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
>have sex with a non-Chad once a week or so

You TALK about how you won't be a beta provider for "Chad's leftovers" in 10 years time. What makes you think you could even get THAT?

Women can satisfy their financial needs by working. They can satisfy their sexual needs (yes, even at 40+) with local Chads from Tinder.

In 2017, women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form. Women want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH NON-CHAD MEN.

Goddamn, you`re autistic af

Uh, bro, they were together before he got rich. Also most women don't go into degrees that are difficult (STEM) and they often pick jobs that are less stressful, hence the "wage gap".

Try again.

dude fuck. my right shoulder blade is fucked. I think my mattress is too soft. i have this pain right underneath the shoulder blade. usually i also have a pillow propped against my back that i lean in to but mostly on my side. it is the worst. i think perhaps a lingering issue from my fucky skate park days as a teen.

most fit chicks i know are dating personal trainers or other gym rats so just being in that environment and making friends with the regulars will increase your chances

Of course it will, would you, if offered the choice, pick an average girl or some girl with a tight waist, nice thighs, and tits?
The thing is that you must have something INSIDE yourself to keep a girl, you have to show ambition, ability to provide and other general qualities men are known for.

Likewise, a girl might not like you so much to fuck you when she meets you, but if you possess other qualities you become a viable partner.
I dont understand why people talk about these things like it's unfair to judge someone by their looks, it's literally what we always do.

If you're not good enough to attract high value partners, improve yourself, if you were cursed by genetics in some terrible way aim as high as you can and you will be happy.

Sucks to be you. I'm not a chad and getting laid like a brick on the regular by different women every month.

good lad

Yes

I can't be the only one who cringes at that dance, can I?

Please tell me I'm not alone

>I'm NOT gay

I kind of wish I hadn't seen the video to be honest, wasn't a good look for her, or her butt.

It really brought out the cellulite and saggy fat. A ticking timebomb, that ass.