30 DAY 600 CALORIES A DAY CHALLENGE

I don't give a fuck about gains, I just want to get thin. I'm 5 days in and already 2kg lighter.

Most of what I eat is protein, mostly egg whites fried in butter, avo and boiled chicken with pepper.

go for it, why not

You could probably ditch the butter in favor of hard boiling the eggs, then removing the yolk from the center. Bit wasteful on eggs, but definitely cuts back calorie content to allow for more protein.

>600 c/day
>mostly protein
>fried in butter, avo

Most of your calories are fat.

so you're going to lose an absurd amount of mass AND not trigger autophagy

perfect recipe for maximum loose skin

>Bit wasteful on eggs

I get eggs free from my aunt's farm.

>Most of your calories are fat.

Not according to myfitnesspal

I only need to lose 5kg to reach my ideal weight. I'm currently at normal BMI but it's not ideal.

I forgot to say that I also run 5km a day

I did something similar a couple of years ago. Basically my daily diet consisted of a low-fat yoghurt, 300g chicken breast and an apple a day. Also did go swimming for 90m every single day.

It is doable but you will feel like shit and weak for a while. I also felt intense anger most of the time but I don't know if it was related to it or not. If you have the willpower to do it, do it.

when will you idiots learn that ideal weight is not ideal healthy body?

I was 84kg 187cm tall and i looked like absolute shit skeleton. My bodyweight was "ideal". Meanwhile now im 96kg at same bodyfat and i look better than ever (not even close to good tho)

>not ideal healthy body

I run 5km a day. I'm pretty healthy.

when did Veeky Forums turn into skinny ass faggots board?

>>>fa/12457825

pussy faggot
try 900kcal for 8 months, I'm seeing results

I'm doing the same thing but for longer
Good luck

lrn to Veeky Forums faggot

left is hotter desu

ya'll do whatever the fuck you wanna do, just take vitamins and minerals mate, cause you ain't getting much from just fucking eggs and avo.

Go back to Veeky Forums hungry skelly

Cardio fag get off muh board

This shit right here

Be honest with me Veeky Forums, is thiccc a meme? I've noticed that guys in real life prefer thinner girls with petite frames over girls with big thighs and butts with flatish stomachs.
Why lie?

Red pill me on this senpai

>Most of your calories are fat.

ur bodies use carbs for only one purpose: to provide energy. When we cut down on carbs, the energy our bodies need has to come from somewhere else.

There are only two choices: Protein or fat.

Thicc is trendy on social media. Hopefully the trend swings back in the next decade.

>did go swimming for 90m every single day.
>It is doable but you will feel like shit and weak for a while
>I also felt intense anger most of the time but I don't know if it was related to it or not
>If you have the willpower to do it, do it

My advice is really unconventional and ill-advised but when I really want to loose weight I cut my sleeping back 2 to 3 hours, up caloric and carbohydrate intake and frequency and it's works really, really well for me but it's a somewhat short term strategy. Every week you'll need to recharge and sleep a full 8 hours for 1 night and then you can kinda do it again.

What I find is via sleep deprivation I am able to consume and burn off more calories because my body is compensation for the lack of energy from sleep and since I am more frequently spiking my insulin levels with carbs because I feel hungrier due to the lack of sleep my body is constantly metabolizing food for energy, testosterone production and nutritional extraction, I am constantly using the energy I consume to maintain my bodies normal functions. The flip side is once my body metabolizes a carb rih energy source, it gives me energy as fast as it dispiates and is in need of more so you have to eat more frequently as it also trains your body to think it's next meal is coming soon and to hurry up with digestion.

I find that when I restrict calories and try to loose weight th, my body is extremely e tradditional way since my body is extremely self-aware and probably somewhat sentient, it knows its next meal will be a mile off so it tries to hold onto the energy I consume and metabolize and convert it to fat as slow as possible so basically when I go on a diet I get fat as fuck, but when I do the opposite of dieting and consume more food that's when my body allows me to loose weight. I hate my body is this way but yeah not much I can do about it.

Great advice, Durianrider.

And? You waste food that someone gives to you just because you got it for free? Spoiled shit

>my body is extremely e tradditional way since my body is extremely self-aware and probably somewhat sentient, it knows its next meal will be a mile off so it tries to hold onto the energy I consume and metabolize and convert it to fat as slow as possible so basically when I go on a diet I get fat as fuck, but when I do the opposite of dieting and consume more food that's when my body allows me to loose weight. I hate my body is this way but yeah not much I can do about it.

This is bullshit, please dont listen to this noobs.

>fat is bad meme
Fucking kill yourself, don't return.

>I don't give a fuck about gains, I just want to get thin
get.
out.

DYELs are not welcome here. Go lift a fucking weight and bulk. Fuck your 30 day challenge, go find Rich Piano's Bigger By The Day challenge and go do that.

>I run 5km a day. I'm pretty healthy
I knew this was a troll post. Even cardio bunnies know that 3 miles is a warmup

Quality b8