Too beta to snap a pic of it, but I finally seen the dumbest shit I've ever seen at the gym

Too beta to snap a pic of it, but I finally seen the dumbest shit I've ever seen at the gym.

Incline bench press in the fucking squat rack.

What's the dumbest shit you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjmnZkXQ6RA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0PBrtgifE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally me yesterday

somebody was bench pressing in the power cage yesterday, the bad thing is that we have like 6 bench press machines and only 1 power cage

you must be fucking stupid if you don't use a power rack for heavy benching
>you can substitute free weights with machines
nu Veeky Forums in a nutshell. why don't you replace squats with leg presses in your routine while you're at it

Probably didn't have a spotter and was too autistic to ask someone?

seen that one

but for me women who lay down under a smith machine and use it like a leg press are the dumbest.

>smith machine lunges

>ask someone
random spotters are usually useless or dangerous, especially for bench press. they row your every rep or just stand there and ogle chicks during your set

OK THEN BUDDY

youtube.com/watch?v=zjmnZkXQ6RA

Passion of the crossfit

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu0PBrtgifE

Hello juji, would you like to play a game?

The most retarded thing iv'e seen was when i was training arms and could'nt find a curl bar 30 seconds later i see 2 girls squating whit the curl bars

You have shitty people at your gym if that is the case

My gym has literally 1 bench and 1 power cage. Is it alright to bench in the cage if it is open and the bench is currently occupied? I don't see the harm, not like anyone is using it.

Nu fag detected. Fuck yourself. Power cage and squat rack are great tools for getting stronger and building up your lifts. You can also start the lift from different depths, ie board presses. Short of having a dedicated lifting partner random spots are useless, and unless I trust someone pretty well I'm not laying under a barbell with 300+ lbs on it and hope they know wtf they are doing. Seriously go fuck yourself, you know nothing and with that attitude you won't make at. You can now resume benching 135 again son.

Anything that let's me see a nice view of their ass is approved

Not always the case. Sometimes your there at odd hours. Plus if a cage is open why bother people who are getting their work in, it's selfish. Spots are great, but I prefer my heaviest benching done in the cage for maximum safety. Shoulders aND elbows give out, blow out sometimes, and one guy even if he's strong is going to struggle getting 365lb off me before I die. See if you have the same point of view when your no longer pushing kiddie weights, ie more than 1 spotter is required

Yesterday, I saw someone doing weighted crunches in the squat rack.

The gym wasn't that busy but come on, what the fuck

I just stand there. Stop being a cheating retard who asks for a lift 1 millisecond after hardship. I'll pull the bar out of your chest if it's clear you failed, otherwise I'll do fuckall.

If that's the dumbest shit you've ever seen there then you aren't spending enough time there faggot

This shit happens at my gym too. We have 3 squat racks and 3 power cages. Only one of the cages is tall enough to do OHP in, but there's always someone trying to bench in it because it's the biggest and coolest looking cage.

I've seen pushups in the power cage.

Nothing is more retarded than people who deadlift or row in the racks

Seriously. Step back 5 feet and let someone actually use the most versatile piece of equipment in the gym. You're not even using it you're just standing in it

> I'll pull the bar out of your chest if it's clear you failed
you probably wouldn't even budge it at this point. I don't give a fuck if care about people scoring "unearned" reps or some other asinine shit. I expect a spotter to help me the second I know I will fail a rep and I never fail all the way down, if I'm not in the power rack. that's why I consider spotters useless and almost never bench without safety bars in the first place. you'll understand, if you progress past baby weights someday.

Watching people deadlift in the fucking power cage infuriates me. There is literally no reason to be doing deadlifts there.. Fucking christ.

Are you Danish OP?

>sitting behind the neck press in the squat rack with a spotter
WHAT THE FUCK