Good looking men of Veeky Forums, how do you leverage your attractiveness in everyday real life?

Good looking men of Veeky Forums, how do you leverage your attractiveness in everyday real life?

(if you are autistic or don't know don't bother posting)
(if you aren't aware of the benefits of good lucks don't bother posting)

Having female attention is great, but sometimes can get uncomfortable. Whenever I go to a concert I always have chicks fondling my ass, grabbing my arms, and trying to dance on me. Since I have a girlfriend this type of stuff can get pretty annoying, especially when at concerts it seems even ugly chicks get confident.

It's interesting as a dude who's lost a lot of weight and put on muscle over an extended period. I went from getting no attention whatsoever from girls, to hitting a point where fat girls (well below my level) were shamelessly coming after me at the bar, to now a point where the fat girls are too intimidated to come up but where actual hot chicks won't show anything more overt than subtle "I want you to come over and talk to me" eye stuff.

I can say that I'm at a level where lightly flirting and joking with female bartenders/waitresses/workers has definitely gotten me perks. I've gotten comped drinks, extra stuff with meals, or better service. Nothing really beyond that though.

Fugly fat chicks, bro. It's the fault of thirsty dudes validating these bitches.

A 7-8 guy wants to get laid, and hits up a 3-4 troll just because she's available. Fast forward 2 or 3 more one night stands with different hot dudes and the 3-4 chick now thinks she can get a 7-8 guy for an actual relationship. She's now raised her standards above guys who are even just average-level, let alone guys at her equal bottom-level. It doesn't matter that she'll never get the hot guy as a boyfriend, she now thinks she deserves it and ignores anyone that doesn't fit the criteria.

We created this. Any fit guy that's fucked a troll has contributed to this epidemic. But we can stop it. Don't validate ugly bitches. Dont swipe right on everything. Don't fuck the trolls.

tl;dr: no fat chicks

i am autistic or dont kno
i arent aware of the benefits of good locks

Looking good is like having a high luck stat in some RPG game: stuff just generally goes better for you than others in ways it's hard to pin down.

This is spot on. I went from well over 300lbs to 190, and it's insane how many areas of life benefit from losing weight. You expect the stuff like more attention from women, but there's all these little things like people holding doors open for you more, getting better seats at restaurants, people listening to you more in group conversations, etc.

I don't know anymore. I lived til 19 thinking I was good looking but recent events shattered my reality.

Most of the time, girls are attracted by me, i can see this because of her sent subliminal messages and other little things. Reason is that they are too intimidated by me to come and discuss.
I think that, but i also ask the questions to several girls and they figured out the same thing.

Some mens are jealous and hypocrit, others are very respectful with you and like you, good bros...

Other wants your attention all the time. People even fight over it and if someone manages to get close they will even try and block others out so they "have you for them self" or something like that. Its a bit fucked to be honest. This can create a lot of drama at work or other places if you have a lot of female coworkers. Can anyone share if they noticed the same and how they deal with it?

People will also take up their camera's and shit and start to take selfies and hope you'll join them so they can show off they are with you because you are pretty. This happened to be and i had the gut feeling that it was happening but i wasn't sure until i read some user said the exact same thing and basically confirmed it.

Women also "accidentally" brush my ass when passing me.

I'm 7-8/10 by /soc/ terms but 10/10 according to irl terms.

Probably because IRL they can see my height (6'2").

I get touched up a lot and hit on a lot and there are girls who have gone crazy over me (including one who jumped infront of a car for me) but I'm anxious as fuck and never get anywhere with 80% of the girls because I just brush em off with my autism brush.

I think I'm pretty average anyway so I'm not trying to give off a big ego but that's what others have rated me although I do look much shittier and asymmetrical in pictures than IRL.

I wouldn't say that i am THAT good looking but i am thoroughly confident even though i am a manlet (175cm)

Apparently i am pretty charismatic because i get round about everything that i ask for from people. I always think that it's my smile but my best female friend always tells me that i have a very specific way that i talk to people which always makes them like me

Never had problems with girls either because of that. Maybe it's because i give everyone the same ounce of respect that i expect to receive from everyone else (even though i kinda hate today's society as a whole)

>that
>ANYTHING above a 6

Where the fuck do you live? I wanna move there, fucking christ. I would be god amongst men

you look underage

not him but I am a 7 on Veeky Forumssoc/ but like a 10 irl. Live in rural country town where no one eats well, does regular exercise and the number 1 hobby is probably drinking.

Is this a joke right?

fuck off, faggot. at that height all you have to be is NOT ugly and you'll be drowning in pussy.

these memes have got out of haand please stop posting that poor guys photo

I am this poster >Apparently i am pretty charismatic because i get round about everything that i ask for from people. I always think that it's my smile but my best female friend always tells me that i have a very specific way that i talk to people which always makes them like me

^Maybe that is why everyone likes me and wants my attention, its not my looks but the way i interact with everyone. I do treat everyone with respect and decency and i get people to like me pretty fast. I was thinking lately its my looks but perhaps its charisma or likability.

You ever find that people want your attention all the time and in group settings people will often compete for your attention? And some times they even get mad when they don't get it? Do you ever have problems saying no? I feel guilty some times when i don't want to give someone my attention and they get upset.

I look really fucked up in pictures and same with my mum who literally looks like a model. I only look good when other people take photos but anyway I live in England and obviously the standards are not so good here due to ugly inbred anglos.

what

my height is the #1 thing people compliment, aside from my wrist size (8inches) and how big my hands are

No.
I'll tell you one thing for sure is I'm not 14.

> tfw

hahhahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahah
stop it
please youre taking this meme way too far

>^Maybe that is why everyone likes me and wants my attention, its not my looks but the way i interact with everyone. I do treat everyone with respect and decency and i get people to like me pretty fast. I was thinking lately its my looks but perhaps its charisma or likability.
coming from someone who is also very likable,easily makes friends, has groups of strangers listen to your stories etc, its both. Without your looks, your demeanor wouldnt be deemed charismatic. Its a combination of both. Im not saying your personality isnt as pleasant, but dont delude yourself into thinking its solely your charisma. It is not.

please stop commenting on my photos.
I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone did this to you.

>this
>10/10 irl

Good point, these things don't work alone.
To my question: Do you find others getting offended and fighting over your attention?
And people also want to hog attention and keep others away. How you deal with this?

Like, I'll be with someone, and when we are out they will reject others so they can't come and take me away from them. I didn't realize this happened until today and i think its done subconsciously

This shit is kind of new to me, i didn't realize this is how things are and i don't know who to talk with this about. Help me out if anyone has these experiences.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

THIS IS A 10/10 GUYS TAKE NOTE

samefags

>replies 27
>posters 18
i knew people were jealous but this is a whole new level

lmao im not good looking but fucking hell mate you need to get a grip

this is you

Be clear and set boundaries. If I go out with some friends to a party where lots of other friends I havent seen in a while are, im greeted enthusiatically. Way more than the other people im with, often times. Some girls hug me and drag me somewhere so we can talk, bullshit or whatever. Depends on whom Im with, but if you want to stay with your group at that moment, just say you'll catch up with her later. If there's a reason you're popular enough to be sought after in social gatherings, you're also allowed to set the tone. Dont be rude, but dont be a pussy and stammer trying to find an excuse either. You'll grow into it, navigating social interactions is a skill. The more you're exposed, the better you'll become. Be reflective of your environment, of other people's reactions to what you say and do and you'll improve quickly

shave your fucking mustache and you be a solid 6 or 7 depending on the girl. Otherwise you look like a ugly gypsy. I dont know where you live though you considered a 10/10 must be Detroit.

I do what some would consider alot of raping.

butthurt nigger detected
how does this corelate with that guy? or are you from /r/hapas?

>when I talk people listen
>coworkers always ask me what to do and for permission to do things even though I'm not the boss.

Kind of annoying really. I don't try to press an advantage from my looks because it's unearned, but unintentionally things happen. I'll make an old waitress blush and get stuff comped, stuff like that.

Nice meme

There are many reasons why that hat was a stupid idea but mostly because everytime someone sees it their first thought will be maga.

This insecure ugly fuck constantly posts his face here thinking hes attractive.

YOURE NOT GOOD LOOKING YOU NARCISSISTIC FUCK YOU DONT GET PUSSY FOR A REASON

i'm a 10/10...
no it's not
nice inspect element
samefag

>be Veeky Forums and buff
>constantly get mires from jailbait
>even get approached today by jailbait at a swimming pool that I used because I couldnt run and had a running injury

y

lol nope

Thanks. Its the setting boundaries thing i am not good with. I am not exceptionally popular or anything like that. (not yet lol) nor even socially inept. Its when someone wants my attention i feel its hard saying no in fear they'll like me less or get mad. (which some people do to induce guilt and manipulate me etc)

People also wanna get close both physically and also emotionally i have hard time saying no. Am i just being a bitch about saying no and should i just be firmer? They will respect it and if not they can fuck them self right?

Not get all armchair psychological here but i think something about being raised by a single mom has left me with to weak boundaries and fear of saying no to people getting to close.

I am definitively learning and improving my social game every day, its only going upwards! Making it etc

Kid you are a 5/10 even if you shave the prepubescent pedo-stache. Seek help.

what happened user

all these inspect elementers and jealous samefags lol

once more
>replies 45
>posters 28

retard

>t. samefag tryharding to save his ass

(me)
I don't need to fill out captchas i can roll all day faggot

Im pretty popular in many circles of friends, live abroad and had +30 people visit me last year alone. Groups of friends, just one person or girls that came over just to fuck. Was raised by a single mother as well so I guess we're similar in that regard. But I too had problems saying straight up no to people. That I can tell you: nobody likes a slimy pleaser. All that will get you is being taken advantage of. Not talking about being a friend or helping out people you genuinely care about, but if people ask you about some favor, they want something from you. No reason to budge in if you dont feel like it. And absolutely do not apologize. Unless they've been helping you out. These things are pretty complicated to articulate, its really about the situation at hand, your relationship to the other people etc.
I know how I need to behave to garner the reaction I desire from people, but thats pretty tailored to my persona/looks and needs by now, so I cant give you some general advice. If you're still trying to figure out who you want to be, I guess your best bet is to observe how others behave and the reaction's they get

Sorry if this all over the place, bit hard to give general advice in these matters. Social interactions is really fascinating, and you'd be surprised how many people are shit at it. Its not just the autists here

lmao stay butthurt ugly lad

>he paid for a Veeky Forums pass
>he calls other people ugly

thank you for letting me know who I was talking to

>be me
>spend time on Veeky Forums
>don't wanna fill out captchas
>buy a pass
problem?

Started lifting a month ago and feel great.

checked. See, user looks like a pleasant, cool guy to hang around. I dont know anything about him, could be the most depraved, impolite motherfucker around. But his face looks pleasant. Which is why people, and im taking a wild guess here, will be more inclined to be friendly and welcoming towards him.

He isnt super good looking model tier, but you dont need to be that to have people act friendly towards you.

>But I too had problems saying straight up no to people. That I can tell you: nobody likes a slimy pleaser
I know what you talking about, and i know what you mean by being to nice and that stuff. I have already been taken advantage off by narcissists and i know how that is. I am a lot better saying no, its just these last days i let a few situations slip where i didn't say no where i felt like it.

Generally i am pretty good at getting the reactions i want from people as well, its just some people want to enter your emotional space or whatever and be in your field and i find it a bit hard to "push them out". Yeah its really hard describing it as its really complicated and every situation and person is different. I often hold back my dismissive coughs even when i don't want to if that makes sense.

I know who i want to be more or less, i know what people i want to be around, i am working towards am goals and my future and trying to build the character and life i want. Yet i find my self to open even to those i don't really like. I guess its about being aware when it happens and change it up.

Yeah, seems approachable. Would small talk with at the gym etc

Thank you, must be the beard.

the secret to approaching people is not so much what you are talking about but how you are talking about it. Just be a good listener and make your answer easy to follow up. If you end what you say in a way where there is no possible reply... you ended the conversation.

I am borderline autismo but I still recognize the benefits.

I have effectively no social skills. I will tell people bizarre shit and say weird things and people will laugh and enjoy it. I can get away with doing nothing at work, sometimes I'll just leave to watch a movie.

I miss opportunities with women all the time to the point where my friends mock me for it because I literally cannot tell if women are interested in me unless she is having sex with me, but it doesn't matter because I'll just find another girl.

I once spent an explaining the benefits of abortion doping as a female sports tactic to a Catholic girl and we ended up fucking that night.

I should only get along with nerds and artists, but normie girls still date me because I look normal. We both get frustrated because we cannot understand each other, but they still get upset when I break up with them.

I understand that my life would be very different if I didn't look how I do.

WHO HURT YOU

You seem like a based person.
Would hang out with.

You can talk about any subject and still be approachable. Its not what you are saying, its HOW you say it.

Honestly some of the most interesting people I know dont take themselves too seriously and dont have any tension talking to others because they know that no matter what they say, if they say it the right way... it will make people react well.

It made me more disgusted with people in general. Went from obese, baby faced to looking attractive. There difference in how people look at you.

It made me hate people who being so superficial about appearance. As if the words coming out of someone's mouth hinge on what they look like.

Reread my post, did come off as ruder than I intended to. No, its not year beard. You have kind eyes and a nice smile. Makes you seem trustworthy. On top of that you have broad shoulders, a big skull and thick neck, which makes you appear masculine and not like some twink you brush off. There's a lot people project onto you based on your appearance alone.
What Im saying is that you should continue you lifting, cut and you'll will be golden.

My mom is super extroverted and im very thankful she raised me properly. It never hurts to know people (doesnt translate well), she always told me. Even if you dislike a person, dont be openly hostile or condescending. Im not talking feigning friendships or being a deceptive bitch, but if people act normal or even friendly, there's no need to be hostile. You never know if you will need that person at some point.

Thank you.

I cant believe there are nice people on Veeky Forums. Thank you.

I think you're gl'ing. Like, a 7-8. Don't know why you get all that hate.

I definitely agree with that. A lot of the people online who discuss their struggles with dating and attracting women would do well to learn to read facial expressions. Even when I was a pimple covered pizza faced twig as a young teen, there were some girls who were into me.

But it is definitely the case that looking good has made things much easier for me.

Oh absolutely, the visual appeal is the first interaction you have, but honestly...

I have seen 10/10 girls become a 4/10 in front of my eyes because they are incredibly stupid, shallow, uninteresting, and insecure... And I have seen 6/10 girls become much more attractive because they are fun to be around and overall the conversation flows better.

But thats just me.

it's a jealous samefag

thank you

This
I always get praise and recognition though I work no harder than my peers, my friends look up to me and respect me even though I'm no better a leader than any of them.

Agreed completely.

Well, im also looks posting. So I guess that equals it out, depending on how deluded /ugly the person is. But generally I give out advice, am positive and encourage anons

Yes, this. And its a shame so few people recognize this. We as humans are incredibly shallow, despite knowing better. I wouldnt have replied to user with the beard in the first place, had his face looked completely different.
If someone comes around the corner, you're able to tell if a person is attractive within the fraction of a second. There's no socio-cultural filter you (sub)consciously apply to rule out whether said person is good looking or not. You're brain is wired to recognize certain traits as positive or negative, whether you want or not.

The shit Ive gotten away with just because I have pleasant facial features is insane. When I was younger, my buddies and I used to get drunk. as. fuck. Naturally, you do stupid shit. Times long past, but Ive black out drunk insulted the entirety of a party, spit on bouncers and been welcome with hugs the next weekend. So many people wanted to beat me up, but I always had the backing of friends and total strangers. The way you look changes your entire life.
And if someone looks amicable, chances are
they actually become that way. If everyone treats you positively, warmly, strikes up conversationsand laughs at your jokes, obviously you'll develop a positive mindset. Of course,it goes the other way around and many people are treated like shit their entire lives. No wonder these people become bitter. It makes me irrationally angry if someone who only ever got to reap the fruits of his beautiful face has the galls to tell quasi-disfigured people to just change their mindset.Take a hard look at yourself and be grateful for how you turned out,but just because people tend to be friendly towards you doesnt mean everyone will be treated the same way just because he improves his posture, goes to the hairdresser and starts smiling more.

I get 0 attention from people. Not even a glimpse from women that pass me by. I used to get looks but ignore them because too autistic but now not even that. I went out on one of the biggest holidays in my country, in which people party in the streets for 4 days straight and got only a pity kiss from a girl. I approached a lot and got rejected a lot, not even sympathetically. I felt pic related first hand for the first time and it hurt. I was going by the meme that is a numbers game but when I complained about it for a normie he told me he never approaches anyone.

pic related

Its generally hard to pin it down, but as someone has so aptly mentioned before, stuff just generally goes better for you than for those who're average-looking.

>Want better job
>am 6'4, 200 lbs of muscle, 7-8/10 facial aesthetics
>Walk in, act confidently, and friendly
>Get interview
>Get job a week later
>Find out job has commissions for sales
>Sell tons and tons of stuff because I talk well and I am attractive
>Bolster paycheck by 2-3 times

Honestly, looks are important, but confidence and being able to carry the conversation is far more so.

>It made me hate people who being so superficial about appearance. As if the words coming out of someone's mouth hinge on what they look like.

Same for me for quite awhile, but it largely stopped bothering me. Me raging against millenia of evolution and social mores isn't going to change anything.

>I get 0 attention from people. Not even a glimpse from women that pass me by.

Maybe I'm autistic but this took some getting used to after I lost weight. When I was obese people would go out of their way not to look at me, and I had grown up thinking that was normal. Then I lost a ton of weight and people started looking me in the eye, smiling as they passed by, all that. I had a few instances where I ducked into a bathroom to see if there was something on my face.

>looks are important, but confidence and being able to carry the conversation is far more so.

Fucking this, im about a 6 but I have been in relationships with 2 girls who were both a solid 8 and have slept with multiple girls who are much hotter than me just by making them laugh and knowing how to talk to them, would post pic of self just to show you guys but just believe me here.

Muhammad pls

I do pretty much whatever I want and get away with it.
Most people laugh at everything I say.

Pretty much just like living GTA IRL.

No real consequences.

(and that's despite only 5'9, but i'm 18 so I havent given up yet.)

I think you might be retarded and your parents haven't broken it to you yet

Being outgoing, polite, and friendly is far more important than just being good-looking. I'm a 6, 7 on a good day if I pretty myself up, and people tell me I'm handsome, so I have a fairly good idea of where I rank. But when you enter into a situation with confidence, a warm smile, and a genuine attitude, and ignore people's negative aspects, people tend to (surprise!) be really lenient, understanding, and give you free shit all the time.

Even if it's something small, like getting a free toothbrush at the dentist, I always say something like, "Wow! This comes with a free toothbrush? Alright awesome, thanks a bunch." And then sometimes they might even throw in something extra, simply because you were so grateful for what they gave you. I can't even remember the last time I had a bad interaction, outside of some fucker cutting me off in traffic.

Plus, being confident, genuine, and warm makes you more attractive to women, regardless of how you look.

I work in a pharmacy and ever since I started lifting and taking better care of appearance both men and women are more patient and understanding. Also helps that i know my shit

>Most people laugh at everything I say
> only 5'9
I think you're misunderstanding something here

Rude. :'^(

>That
>A 10
Google david gandy and ask yourself if you are a 10/10

>Being outgoing, polite, and friendly is far more important than just being good-looking
Nobody talked about "just being good-looking". But IF we are talking about absolutes, then being a very good looking 8/10 piece of shit is definitely better than being an charismatic 2/10

Being confident is easy when people react positively to you, and that is because of your looks. Its not the other way around. I understand that this is hard for some people to swallow since it diminishes their achievements in a way: its not your charm, personality, wit that causes people to respond friendly to you, but your looks. Try being a 3/10 and act like you as a 7/10, people WILL act way more hostile.

Not saying personality, confidence or charisma are meaningless. Obviously, they are important, but not as much as people delude themselves into thinking in order to feel better

Soc calls anyone that is average, attractive. Post on lookism to get a real rating, youre like a solid 5

The life of 10/10, be it man or woman, is utterly incomprehensible for even very good looking people. Its a different plane of existence.
As a solid, actual 7/10 will experience very positive things just by being part of some social lifestyle. With every increasing point, positive reinforcement goes up exponentially. Attractiveness distributed on a bell curve. Out of 100 people, you have 1-2 truly disfigured, utterly despicable people. And only 1-2 ridiculously good looking people. Chances are, you have never ever seen a true 10/10 in real life. They are that rare.

>One in fifty are ridiculously good looking
>You have never seen a 10/10

>In my entire life, I have not seen 50 people.

explain.

I was in sick shape - 6'2", 205lbs,

You think it has more to do with your personality? perhaps you are more alpha than you think.

>I get 0 attention from people
boohoo faggot. Jesus Christ, this board is fucking pathetic. The banter really isn't worth putting up with all the insecure wet tissues on this board

The best way to start if you are autistic level social skills is to basically go out with the aim of having just one good conversation with anyone, no matter what they look like. You will get better at talking to people and the friends you make introduce you to more people and so on, before you know it you know a ton of people of all kinds and you feel comfortable.

I saw a 10/10 girl once at Academy shopping with her mom. Her face was so beautiful it was intimidating just looking at her. Never felt that way before or since