B-b-b-b-b-but a-a-anyone c-c-can lift and be healthy!

b-b-b-b-b-but a-a-anyone c-c-can lift and be healthy!

Veeky Forums BTFO!
RETHUGLICANS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

>t-there is n-nothing problematic about lifting!

Holy shit will Veeky Forums ever stop getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

This is why I deleted Reddit

Can you just go back to instead of shitting this place up with feel good "us alt-right males are alpha specimens!" type threads?

delete this

>it implies some people are physically superior
if i can lift twice what you can it doesnt imply i am physically superior it clearly and irrefutably shows i am physically superior

Wtf I am conservative now

>Upper body strength
Just do squats then and enter T-rex mode

>be Catholic fascist powerlifter
>mfw when I keep falling for white supremacy memes

ASSHURT REPUBLICAN SHILL BTFO

>tfw gay
i wish i could have cute kids with a beautiful woman

i'm a worthless nationalist i should just kms

Ready to join the legions of morbidly obese, Walmart go-cart riding, Trump-voting master aryans on /pol/, huh?

Can you even begin to imagine, where we would have been, as a species, if such people didn't exist?

Pic related, it's a social utopia of equality and human (((value))).

Just find a natio bf, you're not alone.

thanks for explaining. you probably don't lift and post on /pol/ though.

only if you buy into the idea that stronger implies better

>if I look away from the camera with a coy smile I wont be as bad as other selfie takers

Where do i find short shorts like these?

Where do ledditors fall on the gassing list?

Being stronger is one aspect of many related to being better.

Only for men, because thats one of the better qualities of the sex

>Photoshopped gun
Bernie Sanders BTFO

Fucking leftist and their shit Kantian ideals. Even Kant would agree with this: being fat and eating unhealthly is suicide if hes ever seen it. Hypocrates.

that's not how sword fighting works

Literally nothing wrong with eugenics and how does white supremacy even come into this?

A stronger person is almost universally superior
>better physical health means greater longevity and energy to be productive in every metric
>significantly decreased probabilities of developing mental illness or reduction of debilitating traits in those previously diagnosed
>typically greater social standings
>development of physical practices sometimes used in spiritual development

A stronger person is harder to kill, and for more reasons than fighting off an assailant

That's in Canada nice try though

please kill yourself

If you retards ever learn to speak English without sounding like clowns you'll be just as white as Italians and moreso than the Irish.

Seriously wtf is up with a third gen steezer having the goofy accent.

That was just a screen cap breh. You're not on reddit.

Wtf is a steezer? Googled it and there is barely anything covering it with no clear consistent definition.

What's wrong with eugenics? Fucking Nazis ruined eugenics for everyone, they should have just sterilized people rather than killing them.

No you didn't.

I just checked, its still there.

Slang for mestizo which is basically the mutt race that makes up most of Central and South America

>self hating gay nationalist
>wants to kill himself
Go for it man!

When, brothers?

Eugenics isn't a good idea though. Randomization of genes is how we can excel in certain objects. For example, Cavendish bananas, they have been breeded to the point where they're all practically the same. If one is susceptible to a disease, they all are. They are genetically weak. Through randomizations, we increase the chance of humanities survival.

Have these people completely forgotten about the concept of evolution?

I'm 4th gen and I don't have the beaner accent. Tbh if it weren't for my last name and the fact that I get really tan in the summer nobody would think I'm half Mexican.

Ah ok that's a new one for me. Google gave me some stuff about a style popular with spics. I used to see it everywhere in los Angeles as a teenager and a always though it was some fusion of hipster prettyboy hypebeast. I guess now it has a name. I thought you might have been comparing them to guidos cause they too have an accent.

>reddit

They're a part of it. Evolution isn't about being the strongest, it's being able to spread your genes. If that means having to convince society that they should think they're attractive, then they can spread their genes.

rippletits confirmed commie

depends on the extent to which you pursue eugenics
there's easily enough room to neuter all the stupid and the poor without opening up that risk

The stupid and poor are both necessary for capitalism to work.

you're right, I shouldn't have said 'all'
all the parasites though, who are overwhelming stupid and poor

fuck off nazis

raise a straight chad kiddo with a cute bf. just don't abuse him like many homos would

Wtf i hate hitler now

being strong is strictly better than being weak.
there's no tradeoffs or downsides to it. strength is superior to weakness in every possible way.

Never take diet advice from fat people.

I mean, if your culture supports diet and wellness, that is kind of superior to a culture that doesnt, at least in this aspect, right?.