For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar...

For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar, I would grab you by throat, drag your scrawny bitch asses outside (never mind the bouncers, I always befriend them anyway) and then give you beating of your lifetime you'll never forget. I would literally smash your teeth in, kick the air out of you, drag you down in a chokehold and then sit on you with my full weight. I would make you into a crying, sobbing bloody mess of shit in front of your girlfriend. I'd let her watch as you cry and beg for me to let you go.

Then I'd simply grap your girl by her butt, hail a cab and off we go.

Seriously, when a big guy like me makes a move on a girl, you just shut the fuck up. I don't care who you are, her brother, her boyfriend or even a hubby, you just keep your shit to yourself. If you dont, I'll show you that might is right.

Pic related. I'm 6'6.

Are you lactating bro?

while there's more truth in this than I'd like to admit, I'm wondering what kind of mental condition makes a man come up with and post something like this

Joke's on you OP I will UNSWIRL your face a fucking kiss you

>He thinks he stands a chance against my nippon steel

you know i typed something out. then deleted it. youre not even worth it. yet here i am. fuck you

I practice Jiu Jitsu. The second the fight goes to the ground, you're mine kiddo. It doesn't matter than I'm 5'7 140lbs. Those 140lbs will be put to better use than every single atom of muscle you think will help you in a fight. I'd love to see you try to apologize your way out of an armbar.

I haven't been here long enough, is this some meme? Or standard autism?

Probably some manlet that's getting bullied or some shit

Anything long and edgy like that is likely a pasta he found from somewhere else that got a lot of attention so he is recycling it for (You) farming.
A known leddit technique.

Un-swirled ops face .
He's lives in a trailer park.

this.

please dont discuss how to prevent titty leakage with my girlfriend

I don't care how good your body is, no chick is going to fuck you when your face looks like it melted off

For your knowledge, if any of you as much as glanced at my direction while I'm talking to your woman at the bar, I would grab you by throat, drag your scrawny bitch asses outside (never mind the bouncers, I always befriend them anyway) and then give you beating of your lifetime you'll never forget. I would literally smash your teeth in, kick the air out of you, drag you down in a chokehold and then sit on you with my full weight. I would make you into a crying, sobbing bloody mess of shit in front of your girlfriend. I'd let her watch as you cry and beg for me to let you go.

Seriously, when a big guy like me makes a move on a girl, you just shut the fuck up. I don't care who you are, her brother, her boyfriend or even a hubby, you just keep your shit to yourself. If you dont, I'll show you that might is right.

Pic related. I'm 6'6.

>"YA BITCHBOIZ LOOKIN AT ME WHILE I AM TALKIN WITH YO GIRLF..."
>*bang*
Bullet in your dumb ugly head.
Nice chokehold there m8

Your face is kinda fucked tho.

Pic related, my bodyguard. I'm 4'6.

>tfw im slightly intimidated by this text

>grab her by the butt
>the butt
>butt
>hail a cab
>a cab
>cab
>wearing those jeans and those shoes.

I've rolled on the mats problably lot more than you have, bitch. I'd kill you even if I had both my hands tied behind my back.

One good thing about manlets like you is they easily pass for girls. Some makeup, a wig and some girly clothing and I easily could see your lips around my cock, in case you dont have a real girl I could fuck instead. It doesn't even feel too gay screwing a girl midget like you.

>that pose

you're a big guy

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

HOLY FUCK DUDE

so you are Nathan Jones, popular australian actor and former criminal?

I'm pretty sure the second anyone casually lifts up their shirt, flashes their concealed carry at you, you'll walk away. You're tall but I bet you aren't bullet proof. ;)

come at me bruh

i'll defend my waifu to the death

such a wet blanket you are

BOAGRIUS!!!

One day your gonna fuck with mr goldberg and hes gonna sue the fuck out of you. How is he gonna know your name? well all the bouncers know you man! His P.I will surely figure it out. He'll press full charges, your looking at a long time in prison where tyrone is gonna stretch your asshole right out bud.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bum...

It's the guy from fury road

stop boner

This nigga only has guns from the wild west up to the days of Al Capone. He ready as fuck if someone is robbing a stage coach