How do I add more calories to chicken and green veggies? Rice is good but doesn't really fit yknow?

How do I add more calories to chicken and green veggies? Rice is good but doesn't really fit yknow?

Olive oil.
Butter
Fats in general are good

oil
i dont know what you mean by it doesnt fit

wrap chicken in bacon

baked potato

Why do you want to add more calories to a low calorie diet though

Upgrade to hamburger or pork

put beans in your rice

Eat more of it.

he wants to eat clean but have enough calories

user just needs to eat more

Oil + Peanut butter = both v.high in calories = satays

Dinner pic unrelated

I use a healthy vinaigrette, one that doesn't have fake shit in it. If my food is tasting bland, I pour some on. More calories, more flavor, win win. I buy different kinds, gotta confuse the taste buds. Right babe?

Skellies need more calories than fatties.

I don't get why people can't do this... If you're lacking the cals.. you don't have to add different stuff, just eat MORE of what you had..?

Because everyone isn't a ham planet that is used to sucking down mountains of food like a black hole. It's best to maximize the volume to calorie ratio, then slowly build the ability to eat more volume. The more you lift the hungrier you'll become. Appetites can change, but it takes time.

you go eat 3.5k cal of fucking broccoli, rice, and bland chicken breast and then talk

Just make a sauce

> make a roue (butter + flour)
> add chicken buillion cube
> add milk or cream and let simmer to consistensy

Beans

Tortilla, make chicken and veggies wraps

*mutant theme*
*Rich Piana's voice*
FUCKING EEEAT MOOORE

I did exactly that when I first started lifting and it was the most enjoyable diet I ever did. 3 meals a day of chicken and rice with vegetables, 3-4k kcals
I got fucking fat though. Definition of a dreambulk

Spices and herbs are your friends, especially if you grow them yourself so you have another constructuve hobbx

This, I usually make a spicy peanut butter stir fry.
Just throw in some chunky peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, cayenne, or whatever else spice you want.

Just coat your meat and veg in it.
Delicious.
Your pan might hate you though due to sticky buildup.

Just drink soda with it.