Took preworkout for the first time in months

>took preworkout for the first time in months
>finally benched 185 for 3 reps
>finally ohp'ed 140 lbs or 70 lbs if you only wanna count one dumbell.

and i could barely do 175 on the bench / 60 lbs ohp today without it. what does this mean.

inb4 dyel, eat / rest more.

I did lmao2pl8 deadlift today, pretty happy about it even though it's dyel mode

>deadlifted the bar yesterday
pretty happy about it even tho its dyel

>was able to deadlift my own bodyweight for the first time
dyel but im pretty happy about it

>was able to bench my arms for the first time

what are you trying to do, make fun of me?

homies, please, constructive criticism. i don't wanna take preworkout (it was ephedrine btw.)

>did cardio first time today
pretty dyel but i am happy about it

what the fuck is this memeing! holy shit what did i do wrong this time with you people

why don't you want to take preworkout? preworkout is pretty much just caffeine, some amino acids, and some other light stimulant chemicals.

it means that the preworkout works and the chemicals are increasing your performance by increasing blood flow, gluconeogenesis rate, lipolysis rate, etc. all preworkout does is help you run more efficiently.

185 for a triple... Lmao!

goddamnit i hate u

don't worry, there was a time when I couldn't dl 2 plate either, and everyone here talks like they could lift that on their second day

maybe we are just naturally weaker or something but you aren't alone. I can DL 4 plate now. You're gonna make it

It means you're a weak-willed noob liftter who doesn't have much of a mind-body connection and still thinks that being amped up is important.

Caffeine is brainlet-tier and fosters dependence. I bench 290 without it at 198lbs body weight, so yeah, dyel?

thank you. idk. i just dont understand how it's possible, i mean pre workout doesn't do anything but help you push yourself, so the strength for performing the 1-5 rep max should still be 'contained' in whatever muscles i have.
holy shit, yes, i'm new. i do not think being amped up is important. i told u already i don't take preworkout save for the other day. how long did it take to get to 290?

Don't worry about Veeky Forums. Go to a commercial gym if you want to see how normal, average lifters are. In my gym, there's only one guy who can bench 225 for reps and he only benches. He does no other exercise aside from bench and he weighs probably 225 as well. He """""benches""""" up to 315 where he essentially just unlocks his elbows and then reracks the bar. The ROM for his 315 bench is without exaggeration about an inch, if not less. Not even close to touching chest or anything.

I have never seen anyone in my gym deadlift more than 225. I have never seen anyone in my gym OHP more than 155. I have never seen anyone in my gym squat 315.

They're not impossible goals to hit by any stretch of the imagination, but they take dedication and proper attention to achieve. People who just fuck around usually don't hit it within any reasonable amount of time. Go on SS then TM and you shit hit in under a year, at least that's how it was for me.

>sat up in bed today
pretty dyel but I am happy about it

>pumped my heart on my own for the first time today
pretty dyel but i'm happy about it

>Tfw you un ironically were happy about it but Veeky Forums always ruins it, gotta stop posting here

Thanks man, I'll do my best to get stronger

cheer the fuck up

Some people can pull 2pl8 without any prior training. Some people struggle with empty bar. As long as you're getting stronger, you're gonna be fine. Congrats on your PR

Cheers mate

Good luck you with your lifting

from my point of view those are good numbers so keep that going... pre-workout thing, tested it, was taking pwo with 400mg of caff for month, no difference now i am off it to be honest...

>was able to meme my first meme

What the fuck are you waiting for to change gym? I will never understand why will people will stay around weak man let's. It's not the right environment for stimulation/motivation.

>There's only one guy in my gym who can bench over 2pl8 (his max might be closer to 3pl8)
>Highest deadlift I've ever seen is when someone wearing a belt and straps broke 4pl8 off the ground by an inch or two

first time i ever lifted in did 3pl8

whats your weight/height?

61kg, 175cm
In american: 134, 5'9?

>fist time DL
>140kg
you expect me to believe this?

From my point of view the Jedi are evil

I agree

The empire dindu nuffin wrong.
They just tried to bring law and order into the galaxy

a 3 plate deadlift first time isnt that amazing dude

i find DMAA incredibly helpful to smash through plateaus.

I maxed 70kg my first time

yeah.

first time i ever deadlifted was when I was 16 years old 6'2 200lbs

dont think thats a big deal lmao

Lol dude you got shit genetics
First time i deadlifted lmao5pl8s
And i was only 55kg at 1.90m

kek, that's what I did for OHP the first time, and I was 50kg at 1.40m

You two faggots are pathetic. That's what i did for bicep curls on each arm
100%Natty
Eating Clen
Trening Hard
Anavar giving up

Really pisses me off seeing pics like this. .. where fat people do things they think is cool. Like dude, your fat, thay automatically makes you pathetic. If he were thin, this would be a pretty cool pic, but fatasses cant be cool.

Period.

You are like a little baby, here watch this

I use lmao5pl8s for my forearms

Pfft, fucking genetic trash!
I use lmao5pl8s for neck raises
When i reach lmao6pl8s i'll do Hanging Neck xF

>He doesn't hang himself with lmao6pl8s to train his neck

Never gonna make it

Well then you are lost

Stop taking pre workout.

Drink black coffee instead if you need a pick me up