UNHEALTHY EATERS BTFO!

UNHEALTHY EATERS BTFO!
WILL JUNK-FOODAHOLICS EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?
youtu.be/VpPDVqMltx8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8AnNiwH5
youtu.be/JUwQGcNJyQo
youtu.be/RZUEQOeyWjY
youtube.com/watch?v=PUt6VrcF9OE
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=aFKQaxcR9XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, that guy is pretty good.

>t. protestant spirituality

It's better than virginal old men prancing around in dresses

>Do these people think we are stupid or something? WAITRESSES MAKE MONEY ON TIPS NOT ON THEIR SALARY!
I thought the murican tipping was a meme. Do they businesses there actually expect you to fucking tip? I am from poorish europe country and I tip because I dont want the change or because I am very pleased by the servise.

>Do these people think we are stupid or something? WAITRESSES MAKE MONEY ON TIPS NOT ON THEIR SALARY!
What are you referring to?

I'm a fedora tipping atheist and I watch this guy just to see him BTFO entire groups on the regular

The full sermon. I am actually watching it. He has a point and is funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm8AnNiwH5

Steven Anderson is /our guy/
youtu.be/JUwQGcNJyQo
youtu.be/RZUEQOeyWjY

fuck me up with that 4 avocados for 1$, WHERE THEY BE AT

I like this man, thanks for sharing OP

i'd love to follow that fat whale for a week and take notes of what she eats and how she exercises to prove her that she is lying through her teeth

If this was what church was like, then I would be a devout Christian.

Unfortunately they most talk about ghosts, talking snakes, and Jesus crying when he watches you fuck.

per calories they are cheaper for sure, it's no excuse though

Oh I should add that I come from a euro country with the second most expensive food in the world, fruit and meat make my wallet hurt.

That's a shame. Where do you live?

Every day we stray further from god's light

Isn't she dead now?

The guy was great, but then he pulled the communism boogeyman, What fucking year is this?

protestant masterrace

Yeah agreed. Never seen that kinda price for avocados in US.

psst...
this is a thinly veiled /pol/ thread
report it and move on.

kek
..for real?

>4 juice boxes for a dollar
seems reasonable even though its 100% sugar
>you can buy a lb. of beans and rice with the same money
really makes ya think

Norway, if I remember correctly only Switzerland has more expensive food.

>pulls out the apple juice
>mfw i'm drinking apple juice right now

>Veeky Forums fedorafags have been shitting on my backwards Protestant sect for over a decade
>13 year descent into degeneracy has finally led them to the light through pastor Anderson

Finally feels good to be baptist

>start watching video
>on board with what he's saying
>taller guy comes on to screen, realize pastor is a manlet
>close immediately

sorry I just can't respect his opinion anymore

capitalism > communism
deal with it chink

fucking wops

what movie is he referring to?

youtube.com/watch?v=PUt6VrcF9OE

>2 minutes and 40 seconds of establishing shots
hooo boy

>generally agree with his points, little simplistic but whatever
>funny, charismatic
>start checking out more of his videos
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>full on holocaust denial
lmao what the fuck

Its a joke faggot calm down

Thats a lotta SUGAR user

Unless you got that no added organic shit in which case nice get them vitamins in ya cheaper than the supplement meme

oh boy

>comparing 100% prepared food to 0% prepared food
>cherrypicking the most expensive unhealthy foods you can find and the cheapest "healthy" food you can find
>also thinks the prices in his shitty irrelevant flyover state are the same as the rest of the country's
oh wow pretty epic """argument""" bro

kys

you can buy 15 lbs of rice on amazon for less than $15. About 24,000 calories worth of rice. If you ate it for lunch every day and had 500 calories of rice each time, that would feed you for 48 days. That 15 dollars can take you far. Then you can buy things like oatmeal and pasta, plain chicken and vegetables. You can easily eat over 2000 calories a day for less than $5 each day.

is it the rice that includes plastic

or do i have to buy it extra

efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/

The top foods on this list are basically grains and grain products which i feel is the general trend everywhere. Exactly which products have the highest calories-per-dollar value varies between areas and stores of course. Even bigger differences between countries. I'm in Finland and Lidl has macaroni that's 0.31€/kg and gives 11000kcal/€. Eleven fucking thousand calories per euro. Combining foods for reasonable macro ratios and getting complete protein + micronutrient supps and protein powder, I spend 3-4€ per day on food. Optimizing for cost ends up making you eat a vegetarian diet. Even without aiming for healthiness, you eat much healthier by just rationally pinching pennies and applying IIFYM.

>communism boogeyman
They did have concentration camps dipshit & there was constant famine under communist rule..

>a lot of bullshit about the holocaust
muh holocaust denial is ebil !!

That was the Bolsheviks. Who were mostly jews.
They used the lie of communism as a way to manipulate the country into becoming their own plaground and kingdom.

Russia will eternally be a teetering on third world nation filled with starving self destructive drunkards with no love or hope for their broken empire which was driven into the ground over a century ago.

Holy shit that gif makes me so fucking mad. That worthless piece of shit landwhale steals a whole fucking bowl of Halloween candy and waddles away.
WHY DO FAT FUCKS ALWAYS HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND WHY THE FUCK IS A GROWN ADULT TRICK OR TREATING.

And that's a baptist saying that. I grew up baptist and we had a ton of fatties in the church, but when I became reformed, there was only like one or two.

the founder of communism was a jew and yes the people who brought communism in to power in russia were also jews, big surprise

....How is any of what you say valid in any fucking way? You just spammed verbal diarrhea on the keyboard, what a fucking joke.

If you are POOR and you CAN'T AFFORD FOOD then obviously you CAN'T AFFORD THE LUXURY OF PAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO PREPARE YOUR FOOD FOR YOU. THAT IS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THE VIDEO YOU GODDAMN FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT IDIOT MOTHERFUCKER.

If you are POOR and you CAN'T AFFORD FOOD then obviously you will PICK THE CHEAPEST HEALTHY FOOD YOU CAN GET. What the fuck are you even trying to say? You want him to pick all the MOST EXPENSIVE healthy food to buy while we are talking about someone who has no money? Holy fuck you are fucking RETARDED. If your point is that we should compare the cheapest junk food to the cheapest healthy food then your point is invalid because you can't even get basic nutrition and vitamins from the cheapest available junk food. You end up in the hospital 1 time for hypokalemia and that cancels out 6 months of "saving 3 cents every day by eating mcdonalds fries instead of carrots"

/pol/cucks, pleas! Go back to your femdoms and your nigger-bulls. We want to discuss serious topics like food, taking things up and putting them down again and the like.

where i live the best ive seen is 1$ a piece normally more like $2 a piece.

Props to this guy. Use that cuckstian righteous indignation to berate fatties. I fully support this for the general population of the south.

Yeah even his video here is pretty uniformed. You can't have a healthy diet of carrots and apples. Need to consider macros.
I'm down with preachers preaching real talk but this guy seems like a doofus.
Also where does the Bible call apple juice wine?

eating healthy and cheap is easy

literally just make a roast in a slow cooker and eat it all week, sometimes you cook up some rice and steam some veggies in between. bake some chicken breasts in the oven

soemtimes you cook up a potato in the microwave and throw 2 fried eggs on top of it, with some butter and salt'

EZ

youtube.com/watch?v=aFKQaxcR9XU

This is recommended btw, God bless seek Christ

>potato in the microwave
Won't potatoes explode?

no one cares about what you just ate you stupid fuck stop posting

>Rice is healthy

ffs in Italy they are about 5$ each

LMAO

fun to meeem, but protestant is such a vague term

basically it means "I do whatever but I still believe"

I do think that he kinda oversimplified, but you have to when making a speech. I'm not religious so just about any divinity in his speech doesn't really matter to me, but I think that it is a solid message. It is cheaper to know what you are buying, and its nutritional value, and from there buying food properly.