Why are you wasting your time in the gym instead of trying to get wealthy?

Why are you wasting your time in the gym instead of trying to get wealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elon Musk lifts

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ

Yeah I really wish I could have this succubus in my life

he didn't start until after he made it.

But user I do both

how about both bro?

>ordered over 300 fake watches from ebay.
>Sell them all for 15 dollars each to people i know
>3970 USD profit

feelsgoodman

Musk is Veeky Forums too though

If he didn't start lifting clearly he didn't make it yet

lifting goes very well with different kinds of intellectual activities. you will perform better in school and at work if you are also physically active.

so, that's that.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

He grew up in south africa

So what race were the bullies?

Were they black or white?

>now everyone knows you as "that guy who sells fake watches"

?

No, im known as that guy who sells a bunch of random crap. even Parents come to me to buy cheap toys.

I recently made 1000 dollars on this new fidget spinner thing.

You know 300 people who bought fake 15 dollar watches?

yes, ive made a lot of money of bulk buying random garbage from ebay and reselling it.

Highly recommend it, All you need is tons of contacts.

cool, man. I'll aspire to be as enterprising as you

who is this gold digger?

Because I'm already wealthy.

Questionable

Because all of the wealthy people I know are depressed and stressed out
All of the fit people I know are happy and laid back regardless of income level

For what it's worth, it has been studied/proven that fat people are less likely to get promotions and raises at work.

kek this is the correct answer

you're that guy

Ugly people too

>hanging around with a girl that made a bunch of fake abuse accusations against her ex and ruined his reputation
If this is considered 'making it', I'm quite fine not having made it yet.

>one of the smartest men in the world married and divorced the SAME BITCH TWICE with NO PRENUP

Some things just can't be taught

I agree, I love the gym but wealth is the most important. I dropped out of college to start a business that failed, but my new business is projected to make me 6k profit this month. The best part is that it is all online. Passive income = best income.

/thread

Jesus you posted this yesterday too. Real fucking autism here boyos. Please kill yourself.

The problem with this is that higher wealth and liquid assets don't display correlation with happiness. I don't have the articles on me so I can't link them, but I do remember reading that once you start making enough money to keep things squared away, having more money on top of that doesn't necessarily make you more happy. The best predictors for "happiness" in life are good social engagement, strong ties with friends, family and community, marriage, and the presence of children. Though that being said, just having kids won't make you happy 100% of the time - it can fluctuate up and down.

At the highest levels of a business, the people making the most money aren't the happiest. Musk himself doesn't strike me as a happy person - he's compelled and driven by his goals which is something to which we should all aspire, but he doesn't come across as happy.

That was painful.

when youre worth like a billion dollars getting girls like the one next to elon right there isnt very fucking hard lmfao

4-hour Work Week familia

Oh wow that ending. This guy is fucked.

HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS

>In their initial 2012 divorce, Riley reportedly received $4.2 million—and was allowed to keep her Tesla Roadster and her Cartier and Gucci watches—in that settlement (Musk was worth $680 million at the time). She also received a tender tweet from Musk: "It was an amazing four years. I will love you forever. You will make someone very happy one day." That someone was Musk again. They remarried in July 2013. Musk made $2.9 billion that year, thanks in large part to an $2.1 billion increase in the value of his Tesla shares.

"This is a California divorce," says attorney Robert Stephan Cohen, whom the New York Times dubbed "one of the most powerful matrimonial lawyers in the country." "They have community property in California, which means all the money that was made during the marriage and the appreciation of property he already had" is shared between the couple.

>Last year, Riley told the Daily Mail's You magazine that despite the break up, "Elon and I are best friends. We still see each other all the time and take care of each other." She also did not rule out marrying Musk a third time when asked about it in August: "I mean, never say never," the Pride and Prejudice and Westworld actress said. (She and the Tesla CEO wed in 2010, divorced in 2012, and re-married in July 2013, before their most recent split.)

2nd year on med school, so I hope I'll be making some money in 6y or so... til there I go to the gym to put out the stress...

Time management. You gotta at least be good enough at it to allocate some time to lifting if you want to become wealthy.

I don't fucking understand, can't rich people see that those bibmbos are only there to take their money? I can bet 20 bucks that this whore will fuck Ellon for 5 years max and will take all of his shit, she'll become typical hollywood mom going to parties for the money her ex husband made. She's set for life now.

imagine being a bullied nerd and then a supermodel actress knocks on your door and begs for your dick

this
its not like lifting takes up so much time that you cant do anything else

Jesus christ this guy is smart, in this age of easy internet acces anybody knows what kind of whores those women are, i don't even feel sorry for Ellon anymore, it's his fault he felt for this trap.

>be guy with gifted tier intelligence
>fall for the vaginal jew several times and get divorce raped 3 times in a row

this must be calculated, he's willing to get JUSTed to fuck hot bitches

Why can't I do both?

Why do you think money matters to him? First of all, he's making a fuckton of it. $2.9 billion IN A YEAR. How do you even spend that? Second, he seems (from other interviews I've read) to be a workoholic who genuinely wants to do shit like explore space. He doesn't care about money, he has more that he'll ever need.

What he lacks, or at least what he lacked growing up as a bullied nerd, is warm, wet, supermodel pussy. So he gets some. They take some of his shit that he doesn't care about but he gets dat dere model puss & he gets to keep working and making cool gadgets, so he's happy.

I could spend that, piece of piss.

That dude posts that exact text plus photo often. He's like a one-man meme. He used to show up in sip threads last year.

Amber Heard is nothing to be desired dude
Complete headcase, avoid at all costs, not even worth a one night stand type

worth it dude

You're missing the point. A man who wants to go to Mars has been had by the same woman in the same way TWICE. First time around she got 1.2 million. Do you know how much top shelf pussy you could buy for 1.2 million? You could literally drown in it.

Amber Heard

Girls are attracted to rich guys cuz of money, obviously, but they cheat on them with Veeky Forums guys.

I can't acquire wealth. I can make gains.

yeah hes dumbstruck and will ignore all the obvious signs
youre an idiot. hes not getting supermodel pussy because hes some kinda of alpha player dude. THEYRE USING HIM AND HE LOOKS PAST IT

I'm going to illustrated my point further. In the first divorce his wife got .3% of his net worth counting cars and jewelry. That's when he was worth 680 million. Now he's estimed to be worth 15 BILLION. That same .3% would land her 46 MILLION from the second divorce.

For 46 million dollars I could buy land somewhere and build a city on it. Then I could fill it with nothing but high end hookers and live out the rest of my days as the Mayor of Slut City.

Instead, Elon Musk fucked ONE whore.

>couldn't handle the banter and deleted her acct
top kek desu

is Musk actually retarded somehow, like part of his brain is on permanent vacation?

oh god I came alarmingly close to pitying a billionaire

Those spinner things are fedora tier

Who even has relationshits anymore?

Just get ripped, get rich, follow your own mission, live your own life, and fuck these chicks on the side.

Better still, do what a buddy of mine did and crush their paperthin self-esteem so utterly that they get lip fillers, implants, go on crazy diets, etc., just to keep you around for the provlidge of being your cock sleeve.

Then dump them when they turn 30.

He could pay for a dozen super model tier pussies every night for the price of that one.

and die sad and alone and wishing you didnt fuck it all up because an anime image board put a bad image of women into your head

God I hate this picture. There is so little love. From her posing to the camera to her kiss mark she planted on his cheek. There is no "us" here it's "look what I have"

Fund it

>implying my own personal relationships with women didn't paint a bad image of them in my head

life did that just fine before anime image boards ever existed

>5 children
Aaaaaaaaaand that is where he fucked up...again...and again...and again.

Poor guy, he has all the money in the world and yet still can't buy love.

Reminder for all of you: Chad is born, he cannot be made.

You can never be Chad, even Elon Musk can't become Chad. Keep lifting your heavy objects and injecting your liver cancer, you will NEVER be Chad.

>t. 5'5 numale cuck

Why doesn't he make like Leo? He has a literal harem of supermodels who enter and exit like his bedroom has a revolving door, if not only for the opportunity to say they banged him.

Of course they're using him, he knows and doesn't care because he either does not know - or does not care about - the market value of pussy. You just don't get the mentality of a person who doesn't care about money but happens to make a ton: 1 thousand dollars, 1 million - doesn't matter to him, it's just a number. He'll just throw the money away on a whim to get something we wants/needs because he's never had that before.

Only thing Musk would care about is his company and his work: if a bitch came after that he'd go ballistic. But as long as he can go back to work and dream about space I honestly don't think he'll care if his ex takes a million or a billion. It's crazy but that's just how his mind works. It's similar to how Tesla LET people steal his invention if they did good work, even though he could have made millions. He just didn't care about money.

these bitches can take his money dude of course he should care

>Being this pathetic.
Point and laugh at this retard.

He has a different mentality. Like I've read Leo just doesn't give a shit - he's TERRIBLE in bed and basically just sits there and VAPES while the girl rides him for a few minutes, then he nuts and tells her to gtfo. Alpha or not? Too simplistic a way of thinking. Leo does not care about women, they have no value to him and so he treats them as such, just using them to nut. In a similar way, Musk does not care about money, it's just a thing he needs to do his work and maybe go to space. It's insane by normal standards but I guess Musk is kinda insane in a way.

>Implying Elon wouldn't crush Chad
Kek

I'm poor and can't find love, so at least he's one up on me.

Yeah but imagine a girl you loved left you and REALLY wanted to take ALL the plates and glasses in your house. I mean sure they have some value and are useful, but it's just plates - why fight her over it, just let her have 'em and worry about more important stuff. You can get new plates.

Now imagine that that's how Musk thinks about money. "Oh, she took a billion? Yeah kinda sucks, but I'll just make another, excuse me I need to think about colonizing Mars."

Your explanation implies that there is no emotional attachment and that he does it purely for high grade pussy, which doesnt make any sense because he could get infinitely more high grade pussy. Even if money is no object, the amount of girls he could be seeing is much higher.

He does it because hes unable to see her as a disgusting succubus and wants to believe she loves him for him and not his money.

fucking keep going my man, please. Veeky Forums needs you

Where and how do you resell? Like just email all your friends weekly with the newest shit you're hawking? Boy I bet they love that.

>he's rich so you know he doesn't care about money
Trump logic detected

yeah thats not how that works dumbass sorry all massively rich people sign prenups and protect their assets at all costs

>mayor of slut city
My sides

ive made a presence in my area, people know who i am and what i do. Most people come to me now. Be careful with this though, police came knocking on my door cause you need a licence.

Elon Musk was literally that autistic kid who pointed out why you were wrong, he was right most of the time but some people don't take it too kindly.

Anywhoo

>Veeky Forums channels their autist powers into fitness
>elon channels it into space and cars n paypal

Musk took her virginity, I think that's why.

Fockin this.

Fucking south african white people are the worst breed of white people there is. No wonder i hate his beta sloppy seconds eating face

He didn't make $2.9 billion you stupid fuck. His assets appreciated. Those returns haven't been actualised. He also can't sell those stocks otherwise he loses voting control in Tesla. He didn't earn shit.

too real user

That roast is cringy as fuck.

And is simply beatiful and surely not insecure.
Probably makes 10 times more cash than the guy roasting her and is also enjoying life a lot more.

Read s post, if she deleted her account instead of simply laughing at the projection of that post then i'd agree with you. I'm guessing that something must have stuck a cord inside and did affect her one way or another, proving the roast correct.

Also I read that picture in Patrick Batemans voice.

yep, you're that guy.

The real question is why isn't he spending a penny to save his homeland

>having kids is bad

who could be behind this post?

white duh.
black was still segregated until 90s.
beside white south african are slav tier

Musk is a bad example of getting wealthy as I think that he genuinely enjoys what he does, it just happens to be very profitable. Now don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly fine to do work just for the sake of getting rich but I personally prefer to do meaningful work (meaningful for me) instead of trying to set up a business.

For what it's worth I'm a cop and really enjoy my work, it's pretty rewarding at times.