Sleeping Giant

So much work is being done by these devs. This will be huge. You didn't hear it here first because a million retards shilled it before me and got btfo when it crashed, but bow you have a nice stable floor to buy into. And you are actually not liquidating your BTC gains to accumulate?

You will never reach the Lambo promised land where you can talk about your lambos anonymously and even buy them too.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>65k ODN

will I make it

There are just 2 coins that I have 100% confidence in: BTC and ODN.

You already have. You just need to be more patient.

Or sell me that shit plz thanks love you.

Have you bought Obsidian yet?

i need 2k for a masternode ;___;
can someone tip?

Could you shill any harder?

>This will be huge
Tell me why normies will bother with switching to use this.

>sold ico bags at 20k sats
>bought back 3 times during dip
>2 master nodes

Have only been in the crypto game for almost a year now. I will say out of all my investments, odn is the most promising. Yes the dev team might fucking around on slack from time to time, but they deliver great updates.

No fud, no fomo. This coin is gonna be huge.

One of the releases wilp be an anonymous messenging app, free to send messeges. Maybe a small fee for multi media, bigger files. But when you stake you wont even worry about fees. 10% annual for master node. Doesn't matter what its used for, people will use the fuck out of it.

same man and I research coins 24/7 been in btc since 2011 because of silk road and ODN will be the new standard for the darknet communications

People afraid to lose money on a coin that already hit bottom after huge FUD campaign. You'd be retarded not to stock up a little.

I think the Obsidian chart will look similar to Decred. We're probably approaching the January 1st equivalent there.

Whats the most untraceable coin for payments right now? Verge, Odn, Monero, Zcash or cloak?

Darknet nerds are already well on board. For normie adoption we would have to pitch it to college kids/roasties for drugs and most of all professional street niggas also for drugs. Mobile app is coming out and that is a normie sponge.

Monero

>the new standard for the darknet communications
exactly. obsidian will become a household name

Exactly. I will definitely be using it for my weed purcahses. And i will probably talk about Crypto through it. Also you can use it for payments if im not mistaken

>Fed Ex cocaine straight to your face
>Brown normies blowing up white normies
>Cheeeeeeeese pizza

alrdy got my raspberry pi setup staking 24/7 getting 20 ODN a day. feels too comfy

The first messenger release will not have a payments feature but they are working on it. It's honestly a redundant feature because it's crypto and you can just send payments agreed on in the messenger via the wallet, but a payment feature is great for adoption so it's coming.

Remember if you're a greasy weirdo nerd autist don't go shilling this to people IRL. They will associate it with your horrid disgusting self and never want to use it. ODN has hired marketers who know what they are doing and if you actually are good looking and personable then yes tell your irl friends about it.

Always seeing this image in odn threads has actively persuaded me to not buy

65k x $10.00 = retire

We're a long way from $10. $1 is a realistic projection for the next 4 months.

Hold until then biz/ro
I'm waiting 6 months before dumping this into retirement. Nothing but green candles coming.

In what works is $1 realistic? No one is buying and the devs shit talk their own product

>hates Trump
>In what works
>whining about dev bants in slack

Mobile app promised in December. They are working with partners now which means more marketing and aid with the development. The mobile app by December was promised before these backers even came on board. If it is delayed then it won't be for long. Even if nobody is using the app, it will certainly drive the price up because it will be an anonymous messaging app on mobile thus being easily accessible to nearly everyone who uses any tech. That's huge and it will attract investors as well as more confidence in the team if they deliver. I'm being honest here, if they don't deliver ODN may take a hit and it will be much longer before investors will be confident about it. You will probably see a buy the rumors sell the news type pump happening before December. Do just that and when it dips buy back in and hold for a long time.

No volume.

you're right. better wait until lots of people want to buy before investing :^)

Let me correct myself for being dumb. The messenger is promised for 90 days so that is not by December, but I still stand by my 4 month $1 projection. Here is more info. medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/obsidian-roadmap-and-marketing-update-d75696cd31e2

No one wants to buy.

right now it is just a coin of hundred others on cryptopia and nobody knows about ODN, beside of biztards.

No one wanted to buy bitcoin in 2011 either.

Stop trying to convince these faggots to buy, it's /ourcoin/. Redditors will give us our gainz, not biztards

This is basically the next Ark / Stratis combo.

When ICOs start getting hosted on this (keep in mind how much fomo neo got when the redpulse ICO was just getting started, and we don't have any china fud to shut us down) PLUS remember when Ark was gettting pumped by the Oxy ICO? It was only 1 of 6 coins mentioned that could be used for payment and it soared to great heights.