Why do fitness girls always have to wear thongs to show off?

Why do fitness girls always have to wear thongs to show off?

>yfw dub dub oughts wasted on obv bait

wouldnt you mr quads?

Its the path of least resistance. Bare minimum support for maximum fidelity.

checked

man, fitness girls are fucking disgusting. I rent out a room from a Chad who has a pretty cute 7/10 fit gf who works as a PT. I'm a 23 year old kv so I'm pretty degenerate by now. I go into their room to look for some panties to sniff. all this girl owns is nasty, lacy thongs that are basically like wearing nothing. trust me, I tried them on. and I don't even like thongs. I just wanted some nice, regular panties to sniff. I looked everywhere and she only owns these slutty thongs. I don't want to sniff the panties of a slut, that's gross.

but whatever, I steal a pair of used lacy thong panties, they're honestly disgusting, they have a bunch of gross vag fluid on them. I sniff them while fapping and they smell pretty bad. I was pretty disappointed honestly. I lick the spot her vag was on which was a bad idea because it tastes pretty bad too. oh well. I cum in them and toss them in the garbage. they'll never know.

All that crusty pussy juice you sniffed and ate was probably cum from Chad that dripped out. My gfs panties are all crusty as fuck after I cum inside her

fucking nice

You're like a more depressing version of a vulture. Scavenging for the carcasses of crusty panties.

what the fuck

cant tell if this is bait

is this a pasta

post me in the screencap, i want to make it to the frontpage of reddit/r/Veeky Forums

surpsingly relevent to a seemingly random shit thread. unless elaborate samefagging

>yfw when Chad cummed in her and she put on her panties and you are licking off remnants of Chad's cums

Enjoy!

>cant tell if this is bait

This being Veeky Forums, I give it 50/50 odds of being real.

23 year old virgin here, is it standard for it to smell bad? All my animus made me think otherwise...

Tbqh I would still steal them though

Why does OP girl's ass have such a weird shape to it?

Depends on the girl. Ex-gf of mine was super clean, took care of her self, perfectly shaved everywhere, moisterized, everything. She smelled like heaven before and after fucking.
Other girls are dirty as fuck. They are human beings, just like not all man are rancid swine or obsessive-compulsive neat freaks

Looks like she slapped her own ass and the pic was taken mid-ass-slap.

poorshoop

Why do we always have to have stupid cunts posting such shit threads?

Of all the terrible things in this messed up world, you choose to complain about beautiful asses in flattering underwear.