REPLY TO SERGEY AND SMARTCONTRACT TWEETS ASKING THEM TO MENTION CHAIN LINK

REPLY TO SERGEY AND SMARTCONTRACT TWEETS ASKING THEM TO MENTION CHAIN LINK.

LIVE AND DIE ON THIS DAY

twitter.com/Smart_Contract/status/925739786035433472

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LIST NOW LIST NOW LIST NOW LIST NOW LIST NOW

Not on board with this idea. Hes not going to check it and even if he does it will distract him. Let’s build hype in the devcon3 live chat instead.

LINK is almost dead and their team isn't doing shit. It's up to us.

Guys, I'm a hodler too. This was already retweeted at him. Let's keep a level head and build awareness together as a community. I'm not on board with a tweet storm at Sergey.

How about tweets congratulating him and wishing him luck?

Exactly we need to submit to his leadership. We can act like our retarded selves in the chat and spread awareness, screencap it, spread it on twitter and get big exchanges aware of it without bothering sergey

I agree. The community needs to pressure Sergey directly.

Well, submit might be a strong word. We know he's not an amazing leader, but he is a smart man who might be overwhelmed with going from just programming and dealing with banks to having to deal with really sinister interests like pump and dump groups and an unruly mob. I say we back him up like a bro.

thats the spirit we need. the soul of link - the community, WE THE PEOPLE!

HAIL SERGEY HAIL!!! 0/

You think Sergey gives a fuck about what we think?

No, I don't. But I give a fuck about what we think. And that can move mountains.

-daily reminder that LINK is Signatum 2.0-

If you really believe in him, baka, then the least you can do is create a twitter, comment about how you believe in him, AND MAKE SURE TO RETWEET THIS EVERYWHERE

Seriously, biggest thing everyone can do is to retweet this with the best crypto tags possible to get chainlink known.

Then make yourself a thread with your ideas lads

sergey has NOTHING to do with chainlink, chainlink and smartcontract are two different projects

kek

Yall niggas worry too much. Not your fault its a white thing. Smoke a lil something and chill my niggs. Sergey got this.

Alright which one of you is sandnigger?!

>twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608
KEK I GOT FUCKING IMMORTALISED IN A PIC HOOOLY SHIT

kek

Man I really think about making informative videos about Chainlink and how important it will be in the future.
Shit like this should already exist but it doesn‘t because the marketing is horrible.

Please do not tweet storm him. All thats gonna do is make him upset at the people backing him, us. The questions we need to ask are why wouldnt he want to promote his product? Because its not a pnd

At this point it will be considered moon when this shit hit $0.30 and I would still be -55%

Hey guys!

Sergey here!

Wanted to let you know that we are working hard on solidifying contracts with some of the world's largest banking institutions and speaking about of product and successes and poc at DevCon. Exciting!

While I understand that you are looking at doubling the $200 you invested in ChainLink, please also understand that there is much going on that I cannot discuss at the moment as there are many working pieces at play.

Once I can openly discuss more with the community(NDA), I will reach out and and let you know of all the successes we have accomplished.

Thanks for all your support!

-Sergey

PS- FUCK XRP

That's the problem with ICOs; devs get the money, people get the bags and then "investors" have to do the marketing in order to sell those bags to other people (like shilling on Veeky Forums reddit making videos)

seems legit

Lol, we're going to $0.08 lads