Need a loan of 0.2 BTC will pay back 0.3 in a month

Need a loan of 0.2 BTC will pay back 0.3 in a month.

My money is stuck till 4 december and i need cash for 1 month. If you are interested we can mail i can provide proof that my funds will get released the 4th.

Also if interested i can do programming or online marketing work for you instead.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP pfff BRRRRAAAAAP pffff BRAP BRAP

Of course, as soon as the African prince that promised me 1M$ for helping him move fund with my 8K$ payment that I made to him to pay transaction fees...

Sent 100k

sen me cahs, i send u cahs, ok?

Send btc address

Sure, but you got to send me 0.1 BTC first to prove you're not just scamming me.

lol I fell for that and actually got sent 15 kilograms of gold on my doorstep. I love Nigerian princes.

you can take out loans on some of the major exchanges like poloniex

but this is probably a scam

i would lend you the money, but would require what the gooks do, you must take a nude selfie with your passport or id clearly visible, and a timestamp

if you fail to pay at exactly the deadline, your pic will be posted all over, plus ill track you down and break your legs

Ill check it out i prefer not loaning from a person anyways but its easier and faster most of the times.

oh btw all you guys go fuck yourself just asking for a favor and u get 50% return in a month but whatever
kek

>stretch marks

anyway, sounds like OP needs a smart contract with a decentralized oracle

Sent! :-)

yeeeeeeeeeeeeee boy

i like them thicc caramel skin hoes

ill eat the booty

*Sniff sniff* mmmmmmm your BRRRAAAP is amazing my dear

>that obvious spray tan

no fuckin way bro. i did the same thing but only got ~8kg. good investment desu

Post a picture of your white hand with your ID and time stamp & I will lend you the money.

Those stretch marks are sexy

That girl isn't a robot.

always when i see european girls with a thong i think it must smell like shit from the ass

european girls just dont have clean asses compared to asian girls