Veeky Forums tattoo thread. Edgy retards and numales who can't squat 365 not allowed

Veeky Forums tattoo thread. Edgy retards and numales who can't squat 365 not allowed.

gayest thing i've ever seen beside the time i walked in on two bros practicing sodomy in the gym showers

i would advice taking large doses of kys 3 to 4 times a day op

is your max 365?

You know that's really fucked up that people actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos.

I don't even lift dude.

375 to 340 in six months is not at all great. I mean, good on him for losing weight at all, but at 3fuckin'75 losing weight is incredibly easy.

I don't think he's gonna make it

>in chinese

its cool that it has meaning to you man but that's cringe as heck

Explain.

i've lost 114 pounds and i still dont have the audacity to get such a stupid ass tattoo.

Man, great blog post

>chinese

are you at least asian, nigga?
Why do that, couldn't you just get angel and devil in proper english?
This is an example of how much the army can fuck up a man's brain. or maybe just stupid shit people do, who knows.

You aren't Chinese

Okay, and?

Cringe

post pics

> Has to have meaning and be profound
> That's why I got it in a language I can't speak or read from a nationality I have no connection with

U r dum

>newfags don't recognize this pasta.

retards falling for obvious bait
post less or just fucking leave, jesus christ

>Not
>a single
>fucking
>Melting Clock

TRASH

thanks

>the no cutie chink girl

Cringe.

there's a guy at my gym who has a green 1up mushroom in one wrist and a red one in the other. he also has a nyan cat tattoo and a bunch of other semi dated memes.

that being said any tattoo is just as cringeworthy as this losers

now that I think about it it was that gnome from some cartoon show vomiting a rainbow that turns into the rainbow tail of nyan cat

> 2017
> Not finding the best tattooist in your country

Why do people do this

Piercings are more Veeky Forums than tattoos.

Fucking gross. Hope that faggot dies out of principal.

"I want something that will limit my range of movement for the rest of my life"
"say no more senpai"

You're only supposed to do one ankle, that dude's cosplay is going to be inaccurate.

i like it

It's shit.

not if he's doing an oedipus one

I'm grunt as fuck

embarassing

>Tattoos

Never ever a good idea.

I know I hate when the picture posts upside down

You should look at your wrists and draw a line through the tats with a razor blade to place emphasis on them.

can't truce the deuce

kek

figures

General consensus is that it's a decent generic tattoo.

You don't need to post it in every single tattoo thread.

I was 340 3 weeks ago today, and im already down 26 pounds, praise me

What deep and meaningful message does this picture represent user? Is this the bird you came on?

Reverse image search on this has hundreds of people discussing this cringey image but nothing indicating this person ever had a second photo put online.

You don't do this without begging for (You)s all over the Internet, so I'm not convinced it's real.

Super deep shit man, respek

>not getting a tattoo that stretches into something that looks better after getting gainz

Lol, fuck reddit, 375 to 340 in a year is so fucking bad. He will be 40 by the time he starts to hit overweight levels

KEK

lmao I had to go on reddit to check this guy's post history. it seems he frequents a WWE subreddit, a warhammer subreddit and a subreddit for stretching your ears. how >>>reddit can one man be?

also he made a post about how he "feels cold all the time" after his weight loss and getting all the way down to 350 (three hundred fifty) pounds lmao

It did have meaning. Reddit changed his life

Good work dude. keep it up.

I always want to know what these will look like in 5 years, but cant find images

it's hard for me to hate tattoos like this because it's so well done. I mean look at that shit

It's the dogshit $20 specials that I don't understand. "Yeah just scribble on my arm yeah I know it looks like shit whatever"

If you're going to have your body altered permanently, perhaps you should wait until you have the means to afford to have it done well. But I suppose the type that would get tattoos at all aren't also the type to actually take the future into consideration. YOLO.

Exactly. For my own tattoo I picked one of the top 10 artists in London, researched it for 5 months and saved up money for it.

It also both has quality and meaning to me - as a chemist with a dad who overcame cancer I've always been a huge Breaking Bad fan.

When I see people with star wars icons and "i heart mom" tattoos it just makes me cringe.

He is an E L I T E reddit user just look at that trophy cabinet

>When I see people with star wars icons ... it just makes me cringe.
dude yours is exactly as embarrassing
its the same fucking shit
you might as well have gotten a portrait of darth vader

Since I have pectus I was planning on getting "mind the gap" over it

you tattooed the face of a man who plays a drug lord on a normie tv show on your skin for the rest of your life

Are you a twenty yo girl

Holy shit kys in an expeditious manner

I thought it was Tom Cruise in tropic thunder

> That feel when you spend all that time researching and saving and people still got it done better

Not even trying to be rude, but that artist did not do a great job.

I mean, it's okay, better than a lot of artists who try portraits but it doesn't capture his likeness very well

gj guys he probably killed himself now

imagine how good he'd look without the shitty tattoos

Pretty sure he'd still be Asian without the tattoos

>joker tat with blank speech bubble

JUST

Where are his shitty tattoos? Are they under his baller-ass tattoos?

they're fucking dumb dude

Those tattoos are fucking dreadful, bud. They're what a 12 year old thinks cool tattoos look like.

i really don't like tattoos but that one is really well done

high quality stuff

photorealistic tatoos like this never last
they become a smudged mess after a few years

Mathias Bergman?

Only watercolours become smudged. If every colour is distinct and seperate the inks don't run together.

You need to stop judging modern tattoo's on how you saw tattoo's from 30 years ago age. The ink is a lot better nowadays. Of course, with time all tattoo's fade but these do not blur together and smudge and don't really degrade at a significantly faster rate than normal

This is a poke n stick tattoo I gave myself a few years ago. Its stupid but I like it because it's diy

Proof?

literally the only decent one ITT

far too on the nose, normie

Are you gonna add another eye and make your dongus look like a silly nose?

perfect, it provides directions for the razor so he doesn't fuck up ending his life as much as he did leading it.

Top kek

Is that Dmitry samohein? (sp?)

Is this the Asian equivalent of the Western traveller who gets some Chinese or Japanese characters tattooed on his body and claims they have some deeper meaning?

nah he's just a fucking idiot.
>harley quinn & joker tats on his hips
>playboy tattoo on his neck
>kiss me & a lip mark on his ass

Had this done a few months ago

pretty cool actually

Proof that they do?