My gf is a bit of a neurotic weirdo, got that bipolar/ depression w/e. Anyway, she does tai chi...

My gf is a bit of a neurotic weirdo, got that bipolar/ depression w/e. Anyway, she does tai chi, and it really picked up her mood a lot. Helped her be happy, lose a lil weight, be a well rounded gal au naturale, all that stuff.

Anyway, she actually buys into it as martial art, and thinks she can kick dudes asses. I don't mind much, cause she is a low key person and doesn't start shit. ANYWAY i met with her friends recently, and her master? or whatever its called and he was talking smack on me. Should I wreck his shit, even though it might make her suddenly realize her yoga stuff isn't making her a bad ass? I like her being cheery, but I really want to plant this faggots head in the dirt. I did collegiate wrestling, I do powerlifting, judo now. I want to let it go, but seriously. My biggest worry, is she'll get all depressed again if she realizes her tai chi is bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUOXGQ0MqP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's okay.

She's probably already fucking him.

shit brah then i should mos def wreck his shit

Tell her you've taken up tai chi and you feel better than ever, then wreck him.

seriously tho, i don't get any cheating vibes at all from the situation

She probably just needs a hobby or something to distract her from her autism and she likes fighting.

So beat the fuck out of the shit-fu master in front of her to prove its all crap and then sign her up to a real martial art like muay thai/kickboxing, bjj, an mma gym, etc.

She's probably happier because he knows how to harness his inner chi and make her cum whereas you just pound away without any feng shui

Tai Chi is bullshit and shes going to find out sooner or later. The way I see it you got two choices.

1.) "Plant his head in the dirt" - your grill will realize its bullshit but you also get to flash power level

2.) Wait for him to bang her. She will realize it bullshit once the dude lights up a smoke after giving her a one way ride to pound town and admits he only teaches it to hook up with unstable sluts.

I took a Tai Chi class this semester for an easy credit. What a joke. Nobody took it seriously at all.

>My gf is a neurotic weirdo

Found the source of your problem. Time to let ol girl loose and find you a new one.

i like her tho, we click on a lot of areas that aren't fit related. She is just neurotic, all people got problems.

plant his head in the dirt and fuck him in the ass in front of her to establish superiority
men in general don't report rape, so nothing to worry about

Yours is compromising for things you don't really want.

And, yes, any guy in a mentor rule for your girl who attempts to diminish you is trying to fuck her. Flash your piece and let him know that Mr. Nine and his fourteen angry friends are better protection than any limp wristed interpretive dance.

Remember to headbutt him in the nose first before destroying him. No matter how much tai kwan do he knows, nothing will prepare him for the pure shock and awe of the hardest part of your head smashing into the softest part of his face.

>starts tai chi
>mood changes
>thinks the world of it
>instructor is smug/disrespecting her bf
alarm bells bro. you have to throw him through the floor.

>Tai Chi is bullshit
Nah, it works. Most "masters" are just below shit at it.

Already used it in streetfights. It works.

fuck off, here's one of your native masters getting btfo'd by a no name mma-fighter in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=nUOXGQ0MqP0

But I guess it is as the defeated guy said afterwards, the reason he lost was that he simply was showing mercy and refraining from using his internal strength. One beginner level chi blast would've created a hole through that cocky fighters midriff

Also OP that instructor 100% wants/is trying to bang your girl. Not saying he will succeed since I know nothing about how easily manipulated or prone to cheating she is, but you should watch that shit carefully. The toxic faggot is clearly trying to put himself above you in her eyes

yeah you should beat his ass, why the fuck did you let him talk shit to you in the first place? that was a free pass to beat his teeth in

This. Take up Tai Chi, join the gym and attend with her. Then confront the gym leader and take him on in a Tai Chi fight. But use your judo skills and stuff.

Now that you've defeated him you will become the gym leader and can win the heart of your girl back

This guy knows. It's just been distilled down to slow movements in most places. This still has benefits but not as a martial art.

That looks worse tai chi than what you see in mall classes tho.

Problem is that 99% of tai chi "masters" are just faggots who only train for health benefits and exhibition. Tai chi was used in war and shit, but as we advanced technologically the art was lost, now what remains of tai chi is just spiritual shit and false "masters" that dont even know the basic shit and get their asses kicked by anyone

Listen to the delusional children/Bruce Lee fanboys desperately trying to find a reason why a master of this glorious """"martial art"""" was dismantled in seconds by an MMA practitioner. Perhaps it has something to do with the inherent bullshit of Tai Chi which will never work in a real fight. Either way, I enjoy seeing this video posted everywhere because I hope that the CMA cucks will snap out of reality and begin to train in martial arts which are proven, time and time again, to be effective in combat.

>this
my ex had bipolar shit a deep depressions (diagnosed and on pills)... trust me, now it can be good but after some time you are going to experience hell... dump her, let her fuck her tai chi master and find new girl

yes user, the tai chi chad is probably loading his chi into your gf's chakra as we speak

I dated a girl with that set of diagnoses. If you're fishing for actual advice, run. Get out of there. There are so many problems waiting for you down the road. The instability you're properly identifying is a huge red flag. You love her, I'm sure, but you'll find someone who's stable enough to have children with that you also love, likely more. You're getting Stockholmed. Take this from the son of an unstable mother who dated an unstable girl for far too long.

Hey don't drag Bruce Lee into this, he knew it was bullshit too, that's why he came to the US.

>you just pound away without any feng shui