What are some beginner exercises for a morbidly obese person that I can do at home?

What are some beginner exercises for a morbidly obese person that I can do at home?

I'm 320 pounds and a smoker (recently quit) so I'm not trying to go all out my first day. I don't have bad knees or anything like that.

I have a treadmill, some weights and a weight bench. Vague I know.

Should I stick to just cardio for now?

Fork putdowns

That's literally it. Your metabolism and hormones are so fucked that you will gain more benefits from just occasionally walking and not eating like a total fatass.

Take it slow or you'll end up with loose skin with a slow as fuck metabolism

In this exact order:

>Diet
Fix it so that you start by eliminating the foods that keep you fat. i.e. Anything with sugar, processed shit, anything that "seems" unhealthy probably is. Use your judgement here and do it slowly. Don't expect to go full chicken & broccoli and drink water only. It's going to be tough and it's much better to slowly cut down the problem foods and drinks so that you adapt to the lifestyle. Remember that you must GAIN a lifestyle, not just LOSE fat.
>Walk
The easiest and most beneficial exercise you can do. It's the bare minimum for an enjoyable life. Go for time or distance, whichever you prefer. You want to build up endurance and the strength needed to really get ready for more intense exercise. Walking seems like the dumbest exercise but it's not. At your weight, it will be enough strain on your body to start losing weight. Think of walking as a method to train your brain and accept your new lifestyle. You are creating a mindset that fitness and health are important. If you can dedicate yourself to walking a few minutes a day, you WILL have the dedication to do more and succeed.

Yeah just focus on eating healthier foods and walking. Try visiting a sauna and sweating to lose some weight

Run.
And run.
And run.
And run.
And run.

Until youre fit.

At 320 and smoking he's probably going to get 100 meters tops before twisting an ankle.

Running with all of that extra weight will fuck up his spine and knees.

>suggesting someone over 300lbs runs

you trying to blow his knees and ankles out?

OP needs a bike and he needs to ride it up and down small hills 10 times a day.

the only change to his diet he needs to make is to cut out any sugar in his drinks, any deep fried foods, and any alcohol.

that alone will get him slowly down to 200.

If he cared for his health and safety, he would not have ate so much goddamn mcdonalds in the first place. He will run.

I'm like 250lbs and my gym's treadmills turn themselves off when I try to run for more than a couple of minutes. I don't think I'm running "wrong" or anything, shit just dies.

Stop pounding so hard on the track when you step boyo. Try landing on the balls of your feet rather than the heel, and dont plant your feet too hard, and be swift in taking the next step. Its not hard.

>Try landing on the balls of your feet rather than the heel

Feels like I'm already doing that. Maybe that specific treadmill maker is shit. They've got a couple of treadmills from another maker and I don't remember those crapping out on me. I guess I'll have to use those and forget about the treadmill that's close to the window.

>The window mills are designed to keep fatties out the shop window

Not OP but in near the same position, you typed that out and I didn't see any reply, so I just wanted to thank you for the imput, I'll put it to practice.

>not wanting loose skin
>not having a surgeon make an incision and placing an anti-inflammatory bag with a zipper into your folds
>not becoming The Human Satchel

Try swimming if it's a possibility for you. Pretty much the very best type of cardio you can do as a lardass.
t. former 320

just walk(don't jog) everyday for 1hour at least+ diet, till you loose enough weight to do a proper routine.

you are trying to fuck him up.

>till you loose enough weight to do a proper routine.
I was heavier than 320 when I started and I just did a regular full body workout at the gym and didn't have any trouble doing it?

This is true.

Though I personally enjoyed weight lifting on top of a reasonable diet and walks, just because it helped my confidence and it was fun to do. Bulding muscle is easy as fuck when you're fat and aside from bench I haven't lost any strenght even though I've come down 40kg