Hi, I'm a femanon and I just want a bigger butt. Those stupid squat challenges don't seem to help. What should I do?

Hi, I'm a femanon and I just want a bigger butt. Those stupid squat challenges don't seem to help. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLa2gyfoHsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried doing exercises that target your glutes like hip thrusts? theres tons of those on google and they work

I've only tried bodyweight squats and I just get hurt and sore and I don't get a bigger butt.

i squat 100kg and my butt aint even sizable, i think it's all fat-distribution genetics for women

t. male

Go to bodybuilding.com, make an account and go to the women's bodybuilding forum section. They will have routines for women stickied, read which one you like best and follow it to a "t" don't skip body parts for your own dumbass reasons, it will make your body look dumb and cause postural issues.

If you actually wanna grow an ass find a good calorie tracker app and eat 10% above maintenance calories otherwise you are wasting your time workout out and not growing. Diet is the most important thing to build muscle, if you aren't gaining weight you aren't growing an ass.

>eat more
>add weights/resistance to your squats

Also do dumbbell lunges

bodyweight squats wont really get you a bigger butt

Literally read the sticky. Stop expecting people to spoon feed you information.

we will need to know your routine, how long youve been working out, and a timestamped picture of your butt if you want decent advice.

Are you trolling? Read the sticky you shithead.

Ass is made up of fat and muscle. Too much fat looks like shit, so you need to build muscle. You do this by getting a big strong ass, which you get by moving heavy things around with your legs. Not bodyweight squats.

Squats ate mainly for quads, they only do something for glutes if you go ATG and honestly I've never seen a girl be able to do that irl.

You need: glute bridges, lunges, back extensions, stiff legged deadlift. Everything with a barbell with HEAVY weight. If you do bodyweight or light exercise you don't have to count on these working.

Get bigger tits instead.

Sorry, I'm new here. What's a sticky?

Just those bodyweight squat challenges you see everywhere. A couple months. and no butt pics, I'm too embarrassed how flat it is.

I have big boobs already but a flat butt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLa2gyfoHsc

Follow this for a year.

this is some low energy b8.

hip thursts and (non bodyweight) squats.

eat protein

this
and this

I also think its very genetic thing but with that being said if you have been born with square ass like me and youve been sendentary for most of your life you can still give it nice shape, just dont expect that you will turn into pic related.
notice its not only about glutes (which you can improve) its also about hips shape etc which you have little control over except for bodyfat percentage.

I think squats are tad bit overrated when it comes to building ass, there are more effective exercises like

hip thrusters, deadlift variations, bulgarian split squats, reverse lunges, !hyperextensions with weight! step ups on high box with weight

Dont be afraid to push yourself and use heavy weight! But be obsessed with your form especially on squats and deadlift. it is important to do low and high rep ranges (for example sets of five but also lighter weight sets if 12 or even 20 once in a while)

Rotate exercises to not get bored and avoid imabalances and overuse.

Contrary to popular belief if you have time you can lift everyday.
Also dont forget some back work while you are at it. You dont want to end up with terrible posture. So program that you choose should implement some rows and other pull variations.

Eat your food

bodyweight squats are not good. To build a bigger butt you have to lift heavy, as in squats with a barbell and weights on it, but if you really wanted a bigger butt there are other exercises that better target the butt such as hip thrusts

Thanks everyone for the good advice. Maybe my boyfriend will like my butt in the near future.

>I have big boobs already
Well clearly they should be bigger if you are still insecure about your butt.
I have small calves so I wear sweatpants and workout upperbody nearly erry day.

You must be pretty rad for him to be with you if you don't have a nice ass.

A pretty face and a nice ass are must haves for girls I date, she can have no tits but if she has no ass then I wouldn't even date her.

Then again maybe your butt is cute and you're just a little bit insecure. Who knows! I doubt you'd post a picture of it haha

I don't want bigger boobs. My back hurts enough as it is.

wise words

lack of tits is no big deal, lack of butt is a tragedy

Kek, if a guy makes a thread like this he gets crucified. But now when it's some retard
>grill
who doesn't bother reading the sticky and has only tried some retarded bw routine she gets spoon fed
This is attention whoring at its finest

>I don't want bigger boobs
Who cares what you want.
It's what I want.

I'm the reverse of this.
Poverty chests turn me off as quickly as the plague.

cute!

>lack of tits is no big deal, lack of butt is a tragedy
this. I like big tits and I like small tits. as long as they're not overly floppy and the nipples are nice I couldn't care less about their size.

but a flat ass is just a deal breaker.

she prolly does some gnarly shit like eating his butt in between sucking his dick

That's not how you spell shameful.

I like me some floppy old lady udders, mom bodies get me diamonds

You need a 360 lipo.

Squatting will not help you.

>mfw everyone tries to help

Sorry :\

I have big enough boobs, leave me alone.

Wtf no.

Um what?

This is actually a really good b8 thread

Congratulations OP i might copy you in the future

how does someone get hurt from bodyweight squats

It just hurt to sit down on the toilet to pee.

squats, leg press and eat a lot more

girls dont pee or poop.

you're only sore because your body is untrained. as you workout more you won't be as sore and eventually won't be sore at all given good sleep/diet.

do exercises where the main muscle involved is the butt, squats are primarily fueled by the quads and hamstrings, so focus on things like sumo deadlifts. Focus on increasing the amount of weight you can lift in a sumo deadlift, if your strength gains stall, your problems will become more apparent.

Don't do quad centric stuff or quad isolation stuff such as: squats, lunges, leg press etc.

Do it right you fucking..

>a "woman" posts
>clearly b8
>betavirginanons still try to help

Cant forget what site we're on

I can imagine the way you sound in my head and it makes me want to rip my skin off

I thought ATG meant ATG. What the fuck am I doing then if I only have about 5cm between my ass and the ground?

>tfw mowed the lawn too short and can no longer squat atg

>Hi, I'm a femanon and I just want a bigger butt
This is why I only date Asian chicks now.

stop asking us the same question

Other femanon here. How long would it take to see improvements? I lift 3 times a week, for lower body: squats, lunges, curtsy lunges, hip thrusts etc. I eat a bit above my TDEE. I am not looking for necessarily a bigger butt, rather just a good looking butt.

Do girls actually do any research at all?

get fat and pray that you're genetically inclined to store fat in your ass

you can't increase the size of your ass through exercise without also increasing the size of your thighs are thus defeating the purpose

Asian "models" literally have 5/10 facial aesthetics and the worst part is they use plastic surgery to do it to themselves

>Implying thicc thighs aren't equally joocy

femanons PLEASE be my gf

not with a genetically-pancaked ass, my dude

>Implying thicc thighs and thicc asses don't come hand in hand

Hip trusts, glute bridges and eat some salmon.

>*brrrraaaaaaapppff*
>*sniff* mm yes my dear

I squat 200kg, and I got a big booty (male)

Thats a big ass bios
>do want

eat more

>bodyweight squats

How to butt:

Low bar squats
Kettlebell swings
Barbell hip thrusts
Lunges
Romanian deadlifts

lift weights, eat more. you have to gain weight to get a bigger butt

beware of hitomi tanakamode. all boob, no ass

>le thicc même
Found the nigger.

>I don't want bigger boobs

>63 replies to obvious troll

>225 squat
Try harder

How are people falling for this

This.

This is an anonymous board. You could post full body nudes and no one would know it was you as long as you cover your face. Why be embarrassed?

You'll see results if you're really focusing on it in a couple months

Leg day is supposed to hurt. If you can walk fine the next day you are doing it wrong.

Okay awesome, thanks :)

Don't do challenges. Do exercise.

Squat start low and progress with weights, leg press and fork downs.

Then do some fucking kegels you gaping slut whore.

Do you do linear progression? Not to assume but a lot of femanons don't work with increasing weights due to cultural fears.
If you don't add weight, decrease time between sets, or increase volume every week you probably wonmt see results.

3 months from now, with that routine and clean diet.

You should eat more bread

how does this bait even get replies

directed towards inmates getting ready to clench their cheeks hard

this.
hate it when girls have flabby flat asses.

I'm a man. Had a flat butt while skinny, bulked up and started squatting 2pl8 at high volume (15-20 reps), and have a big booty.
Genetics influence it but ultimately it's about working out and lifting.

Try squeezing your glutes while you lift. So when you squat, focus on contracting your glutes more when you come up

this is how women honestly think

what's the original source for this? Why was she crying?

Hip thrusts and donkey kicks

>Who knows! I doubt you'd post a picture of it haha

smooth

Smooth bro

sticky is made by fat dyels, i know everyone says to start there but its fucking garbage and anyone who looks good or is strong laughs at it

well enjoy your shit tier glutes then

that's because that is a very low amount of weight

better than yours bitch

Ruined tbqh

Hitomi's problem isn't the lack of an ass, though, she could do more squats. But the fact that her boobs are too god damn big. Also doesn't help that she has a genetic disorder, where they don't stop growing. At all.

If she was 2-3 cup sizes smaller, her ass in that pic wouldn't look so disproportionate.

this thread...

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>I just want a bigger butt so I can fuck Chad, help me my beta orbiters
>t. roastie whore
pathetic

>tits too big
Faggo-Oh right, Veeky Forums

OP has a weiner.

There are no women here. Tits are gtfo.

[muffled BRRRAAAAAAPS]

Don't misunderstand. I'm all for big tits. But, in Hitomi's case; her spine will inevitably snap, due to her ever enlarging bust size. You know that she every two years ends up getting a breast reduction right? And despite the continuous breast reduction, her tits remain perpetually massive.

Finally, missing the point.

Buy some 6lbs weight gainer

Do leg/squat 3 days per week

Monday, Wednesday and friday

After the work out take a protein shake