What kind of nose do you have? I have an upturned nose and it seems uncommon for men. Is it a sign of bad genetics...

What kind of nose do you have? I have an upturned nose and it seems uncommon for men. Is it a sign of bad genetics? Im pretty self conscious about it

Other urls found in this thread:

fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a pretty big nose. It dominates my face, and I've been pretty self conscious about it in the past. I still don't much care for my side profile

Having a big nose can be seen as a sign of strength and good genetics thought and is relative to your dick size so I assume you have a monster dong. Mine is concave so my side profile sucks but it being upturned makes me think I look weird af.

>tfw will never make nose gains

>user, why does your nose look like a pig?
>HAHA PIG NOSE PIG NOSE
>cue oinking noises and the entire bus laughing
i fucking hated growing up

small and a little upturned, i like it actually

I have what's been called a "greek nose", where the bridge has a hump in it, but it's still straight. Not quite hooked.

It's fucked, cause the thing is 3 inches from the base of my eyes to the tip of my bridge. Thing's fucking massive.

Though It's solid as fuck, so i take pride in that it can take a good fucking hit without breaking/bleeding.

> so i take pride in that it can take a good fucking hit without breaking/bleeding.

No, it can't. Noses are still fragile as fuck, even if they're big. Most 13 year old boys could break your nose if they hit clean enough

celestials are considered inferior and unattracctive

My nose is big as fuck and has a hump in the bridge.
I used to be self conscious about it because I didn't have a Chad disney nose, but now I like it and it fits my face (high cheekbones, full lips, look super German)
The only thing I don't like about it now is the skin there.
The rest of the skin on my face is like baby smooth and flawless, but then my nose has a bunch of huge pores and discolorations.

Like that but a little smaller and the bottom goes a little bit down.

>my nose has a bunch of huge pores and discolorations.

There fiftyshadesofsnail.com/2015/03/28/how-to-shrink-pores-temporarily-plus-3-pore-myths/

Jelly?

Noselets: mad?

big, wide and round
literally nigger nose

Well obviously they're fragile. I'm not saying it's the superman of noses, but head on, I've so far been drop kicked to the face with most of the impact on my nose, punched square on on the nose (bled, but no noticeable signs of breakage) and been slammed into a brick wall.

Through all of that, no broken nose as far as i know, and seemingly no other issue other than the fact it's a big motherfucker.

I'd tally most of that up to the rest of my face absorbing impact, as well as other factors, but i consider that to be pretty sturdy.

> big nose can be seen as a sign of strength and good genetics thought and is relative to your dick size so I assume you have a monster dong
broscience

>that feel when pure black and have a fucking aryan/nordic nose
> got it from my mom (african)
>that feel when brofessor once commented on it and said i'd be an anthropologist's nightmare

it's an abstract kind of feel

jews/arabs have small dicks.

I've been debating getting a nose job a long time. Thoughts? Sorry for weird cropping, don't want to show my face on Veeky Forums ofc but want some facial context.

and side profile

front looks ugly because witch nose, side looks qt

it's hard to tell without full face context though, maybe that nose is okay for your face and you are a pretty girl overall, so I don't know what to tell you bb

do whatever the fuck you want/feel comfortable with

side profile is great but front is pretty lopsided
>uptoyou.jpg

relatively large rounded nose, slightly concave bridge, I'm not self conscious about it per se but i wish it was a little smaller so I could have a more feminine face overall

still /fat/ though so maybe it'll change slightly with weight loss

I' d totally jizz on your face

wanna be my gf? idc about your nose
id have no problems cumming on your face if that would make you feel less self conscious about your nose

does it fit with the rest of your facial structure though? i'm kind of curious what you look like

yeah it does man,it looks nowhere as wierd as you would imagine99.9% of normies don't realise the facial structure differences in different ethnic groups and don't even notice it however i have been told several times I have a really nice nose ,my mom legit has like an actual roman nose though it's fucking crazy

It's hard to tell without seeing your whole face but it looks fine to me.

But if it really bothers you talk to a surgeon. I got my nose done and it was one of the best things I ever did.

yeah its a feminine trait. just embrace it and go trap.

pic related

It's a symptom of fetal alcohol syndrome. pic related

You should just flush yourself if your nose is not big, strong and aristocratic like this

I have a nose that wanted to be an arab nose - but copped out half way in, med size.

Large nostrils and runs easy during the winter. Absolute hell. I'm brown anyway, it was my fate.

hahaha are you fucking kidding me a nosejob? You think you need a nosejob..

Go see a fucking doctor I think you have body dysmorphia issues

lndn?

don't get a nose job. yes, your nose is a little crooked near the philtrum, but from the profile view it looks nice and overall I think it looks good on your face, at least from the bits you've shown. My best bro has the literally the same nose as you do and it's never really bothered him. Besides, it's the imperfections in a person's facial features that give them character.

cute!

Thoughts?

perfection imo

looks good to me desu

look how big my nose is goy, aren't you jealous

you're a dumbass your nose doesn't magically slim down with weight loss. also clean your face once in a while

I have a fairly big nose, with a prominent bridge. It looked terrible in my teens and I used to hate it, but once puberty hit and I got a decent haircut it actually began to look strong and distinguished and now I love it. I've had a few girls say it makes me look roman.

My nose is crooked from the front

Flipped

Iktf my nose is pretty big

My face is kinda puffy even though I'm like 14% bf

My skin is shit tier and I've tried almost everything

Don't know which is worse desu. I look okay in pics taken by other people but I notice that if it's a selfie I look pretty fucking ugly.

IMO one of the best nose you could win on genetics lottery

I hate my fucking huge potato honker. Gonna get rhinoplasty in a few years

My nose looks like the one on the left. feels bad.

my nose is shit, but so is rest of my face
it kinda plays together

Thanks user means a lot

kawaii

Do you want to be my cyber-girlfriend?

I have a pretty big nose, long and thin, but kinda sucks since I have a small motuh

Noses can be solid.

I broke my nose 9 times, mostly from fighting, and now it's fucking invincible.

You cunts would probably break your spine trying to smack my nose.

Nose too small, slightly too upturned, small lips, dimples, slightly too high bodyfat.

brad/chad,

pretty damned ok tbqh.

Looks fine to me? Maybe i'm around so many islanders that flat noses look normal, but that honestly ain't bad at all.

I have an abbo nose. Fat and flared. Somehow works with my face though