Nothing beats an ice cold beer after a hard days work, does it affect gains any?

Nothing beats an ice cold beer after a hard days work, does it affect gains any?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/2022705
fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/cabernet-sauvignon-wine
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/23/the-internet-falls-in-love-with-ancient-crackpot-study-showing-ipas-cause-man-boobs
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/09/were-killing-these-shots-like-rip-and.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, a lot, don't drink, ever, if you can avoid it.

A couple of beers doesn't make a difference.

It's not exactly optimal but any harm is more or less negligible as long as you're not getting wasted every night. Just eat well, sleep well and train hard and you'll be fine.

its got the same empty carbs as 7 pieces of white bread. You're ruining your body and your liver and you should be ashamed.

Stop drinking that shit. Just start sipping instead.

alcohol messes up your sleep and metabolism

you will never make it if you keep drinking

Have you ever looked at the amount of carbs in seven pieces of bread, and the actual amount of cards in beer

asahi is shit tho

>Nothing beats (cumming into my girlfriend's pussy)**** after a hard days work, does it affect gains any?

Tfw having a girlfriend lowers testosterone, reducing gains.

All you neets are dieting harder than professional bodybuilders while deadlifting 3pl8. Eat your occasional pizza, drink your weekend beer. Fit it in your macros if you're into autism. It will have no impact on your progress unless you are cutting

second post best post

This. Just limit it to one or two, relax, don't get trashed.

cope

beer has some phytoestrogens

At least post a decent beer m8.

Drink if you want to, you just have to work it off. Some swill has complete garbage in it.

12 oz of Asahi:
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/2022705

I drink a glass of some inexpensive cabernet sauvignon most nights an hour or two before bed
fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/usda/cabernet-sauvignon-wine

>Looks at can of Asahi in my hand
>Looks at link

I don't drink much beer, fill me in - is Asahi relatively bad or good?

Fuck you asahi is goat

i work in the brewing industry. thanks beerbros for giving me a job.

everything in moderation op. cheers.

I&G is the go to beer for newbies who think they know what good beer is, get on my level phaggot

Leffe Ritual is better

>implying I want pizza or beer
b-but that's what all the cool kids in high school did so I must imitate them r-r-right

you sound pretty insecure tbqh

aside from the empty calories (which are enormous) it does fuck up your hormone production and makes you LOW ENERGY

a beer or two won't make your training obsolete but it definitely makes it harder and less effective. not worth it.

>phytoestrogens

I'm not a chick trying to get pregnant, so why would I give a fuck?

>skipping the entire point of the post, triggered enough to start throwing insults and projecting about high school shit
>talking insecurities
Shoo shoo

>drink 3 and wake up dehydrated

I usually lose 1-2lbs a night with Michelob Ultra!

That's not how any of that works.

It may kill gains, but last night I got pretty drunk off rum and fingered my friend I'm the back of my car so I think it's worth it on occasion

did you get poop on your fingers?

Not him, but currently doing a quick dirty bulk before I go harder into cute mode (thanks autocorrect)

Ohhhhhhhhhh

fucking canned cancer

>he thinks he can drink alcoholic beverages and maintain any semblance of gains

Get bent, helmet.

my nigga

not drinking just because you're a natty amateur lifter is pants on head tier retarded
unless you're an alcoholic or something

>Drinking hoppy beer
it's like you want gyno

>spend hours every week at the gym
>stretch every day
>keep tabs on your diet
>deal with doms and muscle fatigue

>not throwing the week's progress away every friday is retarded

This.

If you're throwing away the week's progress by drinking on Friday there are two possible scenarios:
1) your weekly progress is shit and you're too much of a pussy to continue eating properly and training properly the day after drinking
2) you're a bingeing alcoholic and there's no such thing as a few drinks on Friday, but instead you have to drink a 26er or 3 dozen beer every time you drink.
If you're not the second, then you're just a pussy, because even drinking a dozen beer or a good bit of liquor isn't enough to fuck up a week of proper training and diet.

This is what broscience actually believes.

3) Neither applies because I don't drink

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/23/the-internet-falls-in-love-with-ancient-crackpot-study-showing-ipas-cause-man-boobs

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/09/were-killing-these-shots-like-rip-and.html

I assume leffe is considered exotic in your country.

You just look like a pleb to me.

Just don't drink too close to bedtime and it shouldn't have any effect on gains. Alcohol reduces sleep duration and quality. Be sober when you're going to sleep.

Plebs

Its crap belgium factory beer. Try a real belgian trappist sometime.