Been going to the gym but i haven't made any real progress in months. i'm just very weak...

been going to the gym but i haven't made any real progress in months. i'm just very weak. should i stick to it or do something else? pic related

post bp

pls be my gf
ill treat u gud i promise

You would make a good trap op.

This

And OP you probably need to eat more. Are you lifting heavier weights every week? If not, then you need to either try to, or if you physically can't then you need to eat more.

what?

i've gained some weight but my lifts are staying the same pretty much

plz be from eastern europe

Boi
Pucci
o-only if you're of age of course

why would you put on gay faggot socks like that

spread ass

show boipussi

There's no hope, you might as well give up and get fucked in the ass.

the fuck did u just say about my future wife?
fight me irl nigger
i have a knife

Do people post up this kind of shit to try and solicit gay interest? I don't see why you would post a naked pic wearing gay socks trying a show off a hairless girly physique. Creepy.

Why don't people understand this is a troll thread?

was playing soccer

it's not. curious as to why i'm so weak

post more babby im almost there

How smooth is your skin?

You look like a girl. Surely you have a low testosterone level, thus being weak and female in appearance.

You're a very weird girl

OP is trap

HNNNNNNNNNNGh

>body
>playing soccer
yeah defo gay... just give up and be trap, you will never make it

it's boipucci

Do something else
Follow this routine and you should see some solid gains

bwa poochi

Start taking the contraceptive pill OP. It will give you the gains you desire.

i'm pretty much hairless apart from something minor on lower arms and even that is almost invisible

what can i do about that?

>what can i do about that?

Well, what's your routine? Can you post a side view?

>mfw someone is actually following this

>what can i do about that?
Hmm, either see a doc or just deal with it, become a trap and have lots of fun with real men. I'd recommend tha latter. You may be born to become a sweet girl with a feminine benis.

are you even 18?

Weight gain is associated with increased oestrogen. Therefore you need to increase your oestrogen levels. Hopefully some helpful user will post the info regarding what foods to eat to promote high oestrogen.

read the starting strength book and currently doing the program for about 4 months but there hasn't really been much progress in the last 2 months or so

a bit over, why?

She surely isn't.

post boypucci so I can fap furiously to it

but only if you're 18

We need to see a side view too

god tier trap mode

get some girly clothes, boot up a chaturbate account and get rich

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Go to the gym more often. Eat more protien. Bars work well. Post routine.

don't do this, such a waste

Honest advice tho, if you arn't going to post nudes:

-fat isn't your enemy. It's actually easier for our body to convert fat to protein than it is for it to digest protein straight up, which is why people 'bulk' and 'trim'
-best time to eat is 30 minutes - 2 hours after your workout
-you get the most gains from the last rep of your set. The best set is one where you fail to lift the last rep.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O

> should i stick to it or do something else? pic related

what kind of retarded question is that? If you want to stop being weak and looking weak, then yes, of course you need to stick to it.

Just from looking at your body, I'd prescribe
- going to the gym every other day or at least 3x a week
- do a fullbody workout like Casey Butts beginner routine.
- log progress in a book or spreadsheet
- use fractional plates extensively. Even 0.5kg ones, if you can get your hands on them. Try to never stall at the same weight, always be increasing.
- eat a little more. Don't "bulk" though.
- eat HIGH protein, if you can't get it natural, start with something like 3-4 scoops a day (around 60-100g of protein) of your preferred protein powder.
- do side-planks and front-planks to strengthen your core and especially transverse abdominis, which will make you have less of an hourglass-figure
- do heavy heavy lat pulldowns until failure, this will give you wider lats, giving you an overall wider upper body
- work your deltoids and shoulders, which will significantly broaden then and further give you a wider upper body
- since you probably weigh next to nothing right now, start enjoying some of the bodyweight exercises like pushups and pullups, these will greatly help you build arm and upper body strength. No need to go overboard with these, just do like 10 of them each day whenever you can, e.g. at home. If you keep it up, as you gain weight, you will get a large cumulative return from these.

how much money can a faggot make off of chaturabte i have a skinny physique and look like op but slightly bigger and more muscular. can make money?

If you're passable and have fans, you can make around 4-5k/month

can you post pics??

no

Has nobody figured out yet that is picture of some dude on hrt?

Look at the stretch marks on his thighs.

>white "men"

the first thing i do when i see a trap is inspect for strech marks because im a fag

then fucking fuck off you wank

>tfw you're starting to recognize the boipussy bait pics that get posted on here

WAKE ME UP

What do stretch marks specifically imply other than weight gain? I mean how does it imply HRT?

Op, you have good groundwork to achieve trap aesthetic. Please don't waste it on trying get big when you clearly don't have the potential for that.

why do you keep posting that transvestite shes not even pretty
and her bf is ugly too he dont even lift

you can get stretch marks during puberty from growing up
but manlets wouldnt know that

wtf i'm straight now

But I mean how do stretch marks and HRT correlate?

they dont hes just a retard

low test kys your self

lol someobody post the gif if this guy doing a "squat" with that huge fucking pad on his back

he is under the FALSE impression that HRT can make your hip bones grow

VEGANS BTFO

its girl you retard

It's a ftm trans not a guy

ahahahahahahahanofuckingwayhahahahahahaha

You have klifelters syndrome

>squats and oats

concentrate on making progress on compound exercises and on the scale as well
mix in some high volume isolation at the end of your workout
do this 3-4 times per week

you will also need at least 10 headpatts and some buttscratches everyday

Have you got any of the other ones?
I'd love to read them

not him
but here you go anyway

Go to your doctor and get tested for testosterone levels. You might get to cruise on test the rest of your life

is this a gf or a bf?