We aren't flesh robots

We aren't flesh robots.
Health is equilibrium.
Nothing that comes from an animal is food.
Bell curves overlaid on top of bell curves on top of bell curves.
Bell curves of times, quantities, ratios.
I know everything about health. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151375/
lmgtfy.com/?q=phytoestrogens
lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan source of B12
lmgtfy.com/?q=fiber constipation
lmgtfy.com/?q=Vitamin D sunlight
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What should I eat?

>Nothing that comes from an animal is food.

Are you unaware of milk at the very least?

Дyб — дepeвo.
Oлeнь — живoтнoe.
Bopoбeй — птицa.
Я - кoт.
Tы - хyй.
Cмepть нeизбeжнa.

>Bell curves overlaid on top of bell curves on top of bell curves.
>Bell curves of times, quantities, ratios.
those look like lower dof t-distributions overlaid over a standard normal distribution

>I know everything about health. AMA.
...and nothing about statistics, it seems

Only a portion of the world's population is even lactose tolerant, due in part to the fact that we've only been drinking milk for a significantly short time on the evolutionary scale (a few thousand years).

Baby cow juice is made for cow calves. Not mature cows, and especially not humans.

also, vegaNoGains pls go

>Baby cow juice is made for cow calves. Not mature cows, and especially not humans.
>is made for
fuck off, christcuck

Plants aren't made for humans either, yet here we are.
>Only a portion of the world's population is even lactose tolerant
So what? Nigger please.

>Nigger
you got that right

>Only a portion of the world's population is even lactose tolerant
so what you're telling me is that I'm ELITE?

willingly calling yourself a nigger on 4chinz

Haha yeah faggot, but:
>plants are deficient in all 3 BCAAs
>Plants have zero cholesterol which is necessary for testosterone
>Soy has phytoestrogens that give you bitch tits
>Plants have no creatine that is necessary for gains
>Many vitamins like K2, D3 and B12 only come from animal products, making you deficient
>Vegan diets are too high in fiber, causing constipation and bloating
Bacon is so tasty lmao take that vegan faggots

finally
everything vegan and vegetarian eat, they're healthier you know

two of those curves aren't bell curves

here's your 'you'

>>Soy has phytoestrogens that give you bitch tits
Broscience as fuck
Also to get D3 just go outside and get some sunlight fag

>>Vegan diets are too high in fiber, causing constipation
are you this retarded or b8-ing?

6 pounds of food a day.
2.5 pounds cooked veggies
2.5 pounds fruit
1 pound of handfuls of different grains, nuts, beans, seeds.
Lots of herbs and spices.

you forgot the gains

Milk is basically liquid meat.
Cholesterol. Fat.
High in calorie. Comparatively low in nutrients to produce.

honey.

also, humans are made to eat meat, just not as often as we do. Every few months, a pack of humans will take down an animal, and have meat for a few days. So being an extremist and saying we aren't meat to EVER eat meat is wrong.

we do need to eat meat way less than we do.

>Comparatively low in nutrients to produce.
wrong.

Food at the peak of season, peak of ripeness.
Not food stored in databases for summoning.

you tried to call t-distributions "bell curves"

you're a dumbfuck

On a calorie per nutrient ratio.
Yes.
There's nothing to eat meat for.

You have to look at the human only as an animal
and not a tool using human.
The body can't handle it and there are much better
options for the exact same nutrients, and much
more nutrients

muh curves.
You learn something new everyday.
I know about health tho.

>I know about health tho.
post timestamped pic of body or you're just a larping faggot on an anime forum

that's what I'm doing. Humans are pack animals, and we're omnivorous. We evolved to eat meat, but meat was not that easy to come by in our natural paleolithic state.

Just like we crave very sweet, or salty foods, we crave meat, because those things use to be rare, and when we stumbled upon them as cave men, it was in our best interest to eat as much of it as we could while it was fresh and there, because they wouldn't get meat again for maybe months. This ignores having to share meat with the whole pack.

Also, humans evolved with tools. We wouldn't survive without them. The first tool made is what triggered our ancestors to evolve into humans. We evolved to use a spear, and without it, we'd die.

We evolved to hunt. That is a major aspect of who we are as a specie. Learn about human anthropology, because the only time humans didn't use tools, we weren't humans yet.

>tell me literally what nutrition required by human that's only found in meat
>pro tip: you can't

and don't you even dare mention b12

OK.
How do you timestamp a photo?

A weight lifting vegan set an Olympic training
record doing the squat thrust or something.
Look it up.

forgot to add pic related. This was the first tool pre-humans made, and it was used to scrap meat off bone, which gave those intelligent enough to make/use a tool like this an advantage over other pre-humans who could not. This sharped rock is what made humans evolve into humans.

It's not required, we can survive without it, but meat in small amounts is what our bodies are made to eat and it does provide a balanced diet which our bodies expect and make them healthy.

There are TONS of aspects about food that don't involve nutritional value. Nutrition is a young science, and is still full of "we don't know".

nice deflection.

no pic? you're just another fat autist

>someone on steroids set a record
oh geez

The superior portion

It's not an 'evolved to' situation.
It's like saying we 'evolved to' make and take
heroin to write better music.
We crave sweets because we evolved in a jungle that had fruit year round.
We don't crave meat we crave dense calories.
We don't crave salt. Most people have had their
tastes burnt out on too much dense calories and
too much salt.

>"we don't know".
>but meat in small amounts is what our bodies are made to eat and it does provide a balanced diet which our bodies expect and make them healthy.

which is it user?

btw, eating less of something unhealthy makes you healthier, but why eat it at all?

We ate meat for the last 60,000 years. I don't contest that.
That's after we left our habitat which had fruit
and veggies year round. Veggies we cooked.

Vegans have the lowest BMI so probably not.

I know.
What part of our bodies is specifically for the digestion of meat? There are plenty for plants.
Name one for meat.

The appendix.

Small amounts of protein is healthy for you (100-200g dep. on bodyweight) but shitton of it will fuck up your kidneys.

So analogous to that, you can extrapolate the rest.

>Small amounts of protein
>200g

Came to post this

>Small amounts of protein is healthy for you (100-200g dep. on bodyweight)
no amount of animal protein is healthy for you
> but shitton of it will fuck up your kidneys.
only happen on animal protein

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151375/
"the more important determinant of the effect of dietary protein on nephropathy progression is the quality of the ingested protein (i.e., whether it induces acid-production [like most animal protein] or base production [like most fruit and vegetable protein]) when ingested rather than the quantity of protein ingested."

>So analogous to that, you can extrapolate the rest.
you don't have anything else, do you?

>It's like saying we 'evolved to' make and take
heroin to write better music.

No it's not. those that could make tools got more meat off of bones using them, and survived longer/had more children than those that could not use/make tools to scrap meat off bones. It is evolution. We'd die out or evolve into a smaller, vegetarian primate if we didn't have spears or fire.

>which is it user?

It's both. We don't know a lot, but we know the body is made to digest meat in low-moderation.

canines.

And the fact that you can sustain yourself on meat if you had to. We're not like a bunny or a cow that would get sick and die if they tried to eat only meat for a week. I'm not an expert on the digestive system, but if we can eat/digest meat, then meat isn't something new to the digestive system and is made for it. It's just made mostly for plants.

>canines
Lmao

We've been eating meat longer than we've been cooking. All great apes eat meat when they can get it, and protohominds were no different.

Our digestive systems aren't long enough for healthy development on a vegan diet. When your digestive system is as short as ours, you can eat at least some meat or you can eat feces.

I was talking to my dentist about this earlier this year, and he said that canines' only real purpose is to align our jaw, which is why we notice no loss of function if you grind your teeth at night and if you do the canine is the first to get dulled down.

He seemed like a really intelligent guy (I know saying that on this site doesn't mean shit, but I'll still add it).

I eat meat all the time, but I think the current problem with meat has to do with the fact that we douse our produce in chemicals, and then animals compound said plants as energy and rebuilding of their own cells, and then we douse those animals in chemicals, in the end multiplying our artificial corruption in meat.

ok then do you ejaculate?

>Plants aren't made for humans
What is fruit?

>B12 only come from animal products
Where did you learn that mr science guy?

>We evolved to eat meat,
Source?

>and don't you even dare mention b12
Are you implying that b12 comes from animals? Can you please explain this biological process to me?

>literal retard thinks human have to eat like caveman
why am i even replying to this bait

>Broscience as fuck
Lmao no
>Also to get D3 just go outside and get some sunlight fag
>Vegicucks unironically suggesting photosynthesis for nutrition
Lmao
Do you actually know what fiber does user?
Show me ONE plant with 1% of your DV in B12. In b4 supplements, if your diet requires supplements it's shit

God you're retarded. Literally everything you've said is wrong.

Amazing citations and ad hominem user

Hurr Dorr, Don't eat meat because science and math.
Meat is dumb hur dur. Don't need meat, meat is a scam. Meat propaganda right?
Fucking vegan morons with poor brain health.

Do you realize that you're an Agenda 21 shill for the UN? Just can't wait until we are all forced to eat soylent green?

Vegans should be hung, the meat stripped from their bones, and fed to hogs.

Hur dur meat bad, vegetation good.

So glad liberals are vegans. Easy prey when SHTF. Weak mind and body.

lmgtfy.com/?q=phytoestrogens
lmgtfy.com/?q=vegan source of B12
lmgtfy.com/?q=fiber constipation
lmgtfy.com/?q=Vitamin D sunlight

>what is breast milk for 400 alex

>Show me ONE plant with 1% of your DV in B12.
Show me one animal. Ok ill just tell you. B12 comes from bacteria in the soil. You are an arrogant faggot.

Animals with slow guts absorb vitamin b12 that is generated by their gut flora.

Animals with fast guts (like humans) need to either eat animals with slow guts or recycle their feces.

So vegans can live a natural life from birth to old age if they eat shit.

Otherwise they need to eat at least some meat especially during gestation and early childhood.

You can eat dirt and feces or you can meat.

One serving of beef skeletal muscle has 2.2 ụg of B12, which is 36% of you DV.

Or you can get 100% of your DV in a single serving of liver.

uh shit is a animal product, so shit isn't vegan

If it's your shit, and you're eating vegan, it's vegan.

Gobble gobble gobble

>кoт

ignorant slave

or you can supplement, dumbass

can everybody please turn on their brain before posting?!

not him, but supplementing B12 doesn't work. Typically, supplements will dose you with a big glob of B12, but apparently B12 is absorbed so slowly that if you take it all at once (as in a supplement) you'll just piss most of it away.

Source: heard a doctor guy on the radio say this, specifically in the context of a discussion on risks of veganism/vegetarianism

>not him, but supplementing B12 doesn't work. Typically, supplements will dose you with a big glob of B12, but apparently B12 is absorbed so slowly that if you take it all at once (as in a supplement) you'll just piss most of it away.
>
>Source: heard a doctor guy on the radio say this, specifically in the context of a discussion on risks of veganism/vegetarianism

it's correct, but that's exactly how it supposed to works
so not absorbed 100% means it doesn't work?what kind of logic is this?

Can you not post gore here?

Well, I suppose the point wasn't complete. My bad.

The point was that, if you're using supplements, and those supplements are not supplying your vitamin B12 needs 100%, then clearly eating meat is superior.

From my (non-medical) perspective, it seems to me that a vegan/vegetarian diet is going to supply you with less than 100% of your vitamin B12 needs. But, I know very little about what kinds of problems "not having enough vitamin B12" would actually cause, although I think it's related to muscles in some way. So, I'd imagine that going vegan and taking supps would probably not be THAT bad compared to just eating meat, maybe like marginally worse or so. But again, I don't really know.

>The point was that, if you're using supplements, and those supplements are not supplying your vitamin B12 needs 100%,
but it does
usually a pill is dosed at 1000mcg, we only need 2.4mcg per day
>then clearly eating meat is superior.
never in any way

>not having enough vitamin B12" would actually cause,
it's having to do with nerve cells and red blood cells regeneration

>So, I'd imagine that going vegan and taking supps would probably not be THAT bad compared to just eating meat, maybe like marginally worse or so.
majority of people with b12 deficiencies are meat eater
it's been tested that eating meat after developing a deficiency wouldn't recover their b12 to normal level
>But again, I don't really know.
then you should listen to someone who know

>then you should listen to someone who know
Well, alright. But the person I did listen to, who told me what I do know, DID know. He was a doctor who specialized in nutrition and they were interviewing him on the radio.

So do you have a source at least on par with an M.D. in terms of trustworthiness for these claims? You don't need one for the "majority of people with vitamin b12 deficiencies are meat eaters," actually, because now that you say it I recall that he said something similar.

We're talking about natural living here, that's why I didn't address supplements.

Fuck, you could live 100% on shit synthesized from petrochemical or harvested from genemod yeast if you wanted, but that's not living, even if you lived longer because of it.

Truefacts, things grow until they are used up and die or abnormal growth takes them over. The path to longevity is living on the edge of starvation where growth is held to a minimum, and so abnormal growth (cancer) is minimized and you reach the end of your productive cell life (senescence and death/organ failure from old age) arrives as late as possible.

But humans are not lab rats, you're paying the price of your peak ability and your peak intellectual power for a chance at 10% more life then a normal life of moderation or 20% more life than you could expect in conditions of excess growth or surfeit. You're still not going to break the 120 year cap, and the vast majority of people who break into the century club will do so as a result of genetic superiority and normal living.

Veganism is fine if you are literally a Jain and choosing the lifestyle for moral reasons, but your increased well-being compared to someone who lives a normal life of moderation is an illusion in your brain caused by the placebo effect, and you are giving up the chance to be the strongest, smartest possible version of yourself.

Which is fine if you don't care about that, but fuck off, some of us would rather live better now than live an extra couple of years as a crippled old fucker.

I'm going to break 90 if I smoke and spray poison and get addicted to candy, that's the genetic legacy I've inherited.

Staying away from the smokes and the candy and the now-banned pesticides will add to my life at no cost (apart from the presumable satisfaction of smoking) is going to do more for my lifespan than avoiding steak, fish, and liver.

>majority of people with b12 deficiencies are meat eater
Meat eaters outnumber vegans by hundreds to one, rare issues for people who eat meat will outnumber common issues in vegans, if you just look at raw numbers.

B12 is mostly important for neurological development as a fetus, infant, and small child, most adults can be deficient for decades for a small cost in fertility, brainpower, and aerobic performance.

But that doesn't change the fact that veganism prevents you from being your best self.

Oh look, another
>Veganism is the only way to be healthy!
>Veganism is superior.. r-right guys??
>Have fun dying at 80 while I live to 100!

I vote conservative (Canuck) and im vegan....

>hung
hanged

>Meat eaters outnumber vegans by hundreds to one, rare issues for people who eat meat will outnumber common issues in vegans, if you just look at raw numbers.
that's only true if the diet doesn't have any effect on the deficiency, yet meat eaters are using b12 as an argument against veganism as if 100% vegans will be b12 deficient

>We're talking about natural living here, that's why I didn't address supplements.
b12 in meat are supplemented as well
>Veganism is fine if you are literally a Jain and choosing the lifestyle for moral reasons, but your increased well-being compared to someone who lives a normal life
implying dietary construct created by food industry giants is normal
>of moderation is an illusion in your brain caused by the placebo effect, and you are giving up the chance to be the strongest, smartest possible version of yourself.
exactly, vegan diet makes you stronger and smarter
eating meat gives you heart attack, cancer, erectile dysfunction, diabetes, body odor, eczema, accelerated aging, want me to continue?
>Which is fine if you don't care about that, but fuck off, some of us would rather live better now than live an extra couple of years as a crippled old fucker.
you're implying that old vegans will be crippled and demented just like old meat eaters which is not the case, in fact vegan diet is protective against these degenerative diseases
>I'm going to break 90 if I smoke and spray poison and get addicted to candy, that's the genetic legacy I've inherited.
then try to eat meat 3 times a day, you'll be knocked dead by heart attack at 50 at best
>Staying away from the smokes and the candy and the now-banned pesticides will add to my life at no cost (apart from the presumable satisfaction of smoking) is going to do more for my lifespan than avoiding steak, fish, and liver.
again you're implying meat doesn't contain pesticides, while in fact it has more concentrated pesticides than veggie

A byproduct of a plant that allows for furtherance of its species through the carrying of seeds from it. Often used as a means of attracting "predators" such as birds and bats, species of aviation to carry these seeds long distances.

They aren't "made" for humans, let alone other species, it's evolved as a means of using species as a method of travel, and is generally "made" or tailored toward flying species, not ground monkeys that eat it for flavor and discard the seeds into a toxic wasteland like a garbage dump.

Lmao what
Early primates from which we evolved primarily ate fruit, nuts and insects. I don't know what you're trying to argue

He asked "what is fruit", in response to plants not being "made" for humans.

Plants, fruits and nuts aren't made specifically for us as a species; they didn't evolve to cater to our needs, they are useful for us of that there is no doubt or disagreement; but it sure as fuck isn't what a tree has fruit for.

>>you are giving up the chance to be the strongest, smartest possible version of yourself.
>exactly, vegan diet makes you stronger and smarter
Vegans everybody.

Your brain is mush now, I'm going to eat bacon and beef everyday and still be fucking at 85.

>999 replies
>faggot op and his vegan gay boys club haven't posted a single timestamped body pick yet

where is that "this is the guy who gives advice on Veeky Forums" image is when i need it?

also saged,reported, called the cops, etc

must be nice living in ignorance

what the fuck is a squat thrust? And why would anybody care about the world record in it?

>zero cholesterol

Nigger cholesterol is produced by the body, stimulated by fat consumption.

Honey is just slightly higher fructose sugar anyway.

>stimulated by fat consumption.
healthy plants fat, just to make it clear
cholesterol and animal fats actually inhibit testosterone production

If I ever suffer from chronic kidney disease, I'll make sure to take your shitty advice.

By the way, did you know that eating peanuts causes death in people who are severely alergic to peanuts?

But wait, there's more! People allergic to soy can't eat soy and people with high cholesterol shouldn't eat as much saturated fat.

Medical conditions exist which can prevent you from eating any edible food item in the world and you can find a study proving it. It doesn't mean I, a perfectly healthy high functioning human being, can't eat chicken breast with my rice.

>tasty
>quick and easy fat/protein source
>fucking tasty
Have you ever even had a hamburger? Vegans/vegetarians are easily the worst kind of people due to delusion and inflated self worth. Regardless of health benefits/detriments, meat is tasty and much easier to get fat/protein from than any vegetable. Enjoy your l o w t e s t

[citation needed]

Wrong. Saturated fats cause your body to produce more cholesterol than poly and monounsaturated fats. Dietary cholesterol has little to no effect on the cholesterol levels of most people. Typical high (red) meat diet health problems arise from eating too much saturated fat, which then causes your body to produce excess cholesterol.

just to shut all your mouth once and for all

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
"Vegans had higher testosterone levels than vegetarians and meat-eaters"