Hey Veeky Forums this should probably go to /adv/ but ill try here

Hey Veeky Forums this should probably go to /adv/ but ill try here.

Ive been with my gf for 3.5 years and there is not a single physicall trait that attracts me to her. Although she has been working out hard for last 4 years, she still looks completely unfit near skinny girl.

I just dont know what to do, can you give any advices?

I dont want to cut her off cause she is a good girl and we lived for so long.

>Pic unrelated obviously

Do what makes you happy user.

Have you considered that maybe the problem is with you? Are you happy? Is there something else going on your life?

It must doesn't seem right that after 3 years with this girl you found out she doesn't attract you.

Show your GF this post. Either she leaves you or she's motivated to change.

Try and get her on a gallon / 4 litres of chocolate milk a day. That will make her chubby and nicer to look at.

If you don't see a future, break up with her. You're doing both of you a favor in the long run.

If you do see a future, take the next steps to get there.

i have the opposite problem op

>dating just over 3 yearz
>I've been working out about 3.5 years
>i went from hungry skeleton to somewhat respectable
>shes just been steadily gaining weight
>tfw love her but not at all attracted to her anymore
>get mires all the time, but cant act on it cause im not a scumbag

Who is that girl? She looks like my pizza hut waitress and she was cute af

can i have her? i dont have gf

How much is she actually lifting op? If she's doing shitty chick/fad workouts she's going to stay that way. Encourage her to do an actual routine with progressive overload and she'll see some actual progress.

Or just dump her.

If she hasn't experienced any results, that's probably as a result of a shitty diet.

That is assuming she at least knows the basics of working out. If she's one of those girls that go to the gym and does bodyweight squats, donkey kicks, glute kickbacks then she isn't going to get any results either, no matter how good her diet is. Also, when I say ''results'' I'm talkin about muscle growth, as losing weight is just about eating less.
'
Either way. get her to read the sticky

You wouldnt want her she has no tits no ass no hips. Like a skinnyfat version of a guy.

a boys body with the best hole aka vagina?
sign me up family

If it really matters to you sit her down and have an honest conversation. Don't jump straight to weight loss though. Frame the convo around her personal health. If you get her in the gym and eating well shit just happens naturally.

i feel like this is my fucking future

The thing is that she is working out harder than even some guys at the gym. She does 4 day split (without legs cause her legs are massive already) emphesizes her delts back and glutes. Her diet is stricter than mine, she counts every single gram of carbs and protein. She does cardio on a bike at home. Yet she still hasnt lost a single % of bf, at least from my view. Her legs are same as they were years ago. So i dont even know how is that possible. Any girl on that kind of regime would be fitness model by now

I honestly don't fucking understand how shes gaining weight tho. in my mind i counr her calories, and she doesnt eat a lot. unless shes bingeing away from me

Cheating on my wife is/was one of the best things I did. Get my sexual urges out on qt3.14s but still have a women at home to cook and clean plus its fucking simple to not get caught.

Prob the best thing you can do is to tell her you wanna start working out together. This is the best solution as it has the advantage of building an activity that you do together (healthy for relationships in long run, and grills love it), and it gives you the chance to control her workouts. You could be like her personal trainer for a bit, or even have her do a few sesh's with a PT (esp one you know or have spoken with in advance). You want to be in control of her (which is sort of the underlying issue and quite frankly could lead to problems in the long run) but the best thing to do is find a healthy outlet for that sense of control that you need.

As a man, when you see your investment in her paying off (i.e. her looking more Veeky Forums) you'll be even more attracted to her as it is the result of your input. And since its an activity you do together, it will bring you closer together.

What I've found in my relationship (31 yo oldfag here, engaged) is that any problems that come up are best tackled by forming a team approach. As a man, you want to be in control of her and the overall direction of the change, but you have to incorporate it into something you both achieve together. That seems, to me, to be the underlying healthy mechanics of a good relationship.

Good luck, user.

You lose weight by eating fewer calories. Still not losing weight? Then eat fewer calories. Still not losing weight? Then eat fewer calories. Continue this process until you start losing weight.

Can you give me an example of what her workout program looks like? You say she does a 4 day split without legs, so does that mean she has 4 upper body sessions a day? You also say that she doesn't train legs, despite the fact that the glutes are a part of the legs? I'm pretty confused familia

desu it sounds like is the most probable option though

God damnit, is the tee-bee-aytch filter still a thing?

I would slowly torture my partner to death if I found out he was cheating on me. I want to put all you fucking cheaters in concentration camps and torture you personally.

>a day
*a week

Sorry for shitting up the thread with so many replies to myself

Too bad ppl like you are always to oblivious to it lol

I thought gay people were perfect and never cheated.

how did u not get caught m8?

Just one night stands with girls and I don't keep social media. So don't have to worry about that biting me in the ass.

Was on vacation with wife in Mexico. she went to sleep early I went to the disco danced with a 7/10 told her I was married she said she can keep a secret so fucked her on the beach went to bed woke up have quickie with wife and then breakfast. She never found out other girl kept her promise I'd deny it if I was ever caught and I know I could make my wife believe me

Nice try degenerate

>(without legs)
>her legs are still the same as years ago
Not sure if b8 or legit retard

is she retarded?

do u not feel bad tho m8?

Funny, women love it when they think you are cheating on them, but are not certain. They do everything for you, and get ultra competitive with a few outbursts of anger.

As soon as they KNOW you are cheating on them, they go fucking mad.

Women are either at your feet, or at your throat.

she's eating chocolate while you're not looking

Not that I know of. She's a dentist so pretty book smart came from a rich family so perhaps just not "street" smart.

probably poor routine/form. I wouldn't blame that on diet, because even on shitty diet you will make initial gains (at leastat the level of what's in your OP pic). She should do some starting strength routine

I have no respect for cheaters either, but i hope you're joking, you psycho

some slut

Yes, but I have needs. She was raped as a child so she hates sex now so the odd month where she will do it just isn't enough for me (plus she has to be on top and can tell she's not that into it) we had that quickie on vacation last October next time we had sex was on Christmas.

i have a friend whos gf sleeps at other mens houses and doesnt even pick up his phone for days
i just dont understand those people

>I've been with my gf for 3.5 years and there is not a single physical trait that attracts me to her
>I dont want to cut her off cause she is a good girl and we lived for so long.

most hot girls come with a whole heap of other problems

sure the sex is good at first but you'll probably end up kicking yourself in the long run if you're not careful, I'd say only bail if you know for a fact that you have a better fit lined up for you

Sounds just about right.

But anyway is there a way to increase hip width on a girl?

he either has no other options or has a cuckold fetish

makes sense, im sorry about your situation bud. seams reasonable tho

idk about width but squats and leg press will fill those cheeks out nicely

implants
getting fatter and hoping for the best
aging but thats random since some women get fatter where they supposed to be skinny and skinny where they supposed to be fat

There are appreciable individual variations though. Anecdotally, my previous two gfs were nothing like that.

this is my type

smile and flirt with slim girls, tell her you are going to bang slim girl.
tell her you want an open relationship for you and not for her.
make her the cuckqueen, when she looses weight.
have harem and laugh at the beta boys.

>she has been working out hard for last 4 years
Obvious dyel. You either have a reduced standard for her because she's your girl, or she isn't eating right.

I am in kind of a similar situation, but not really.

I have a gf of 3 years, and while she her body is not conventionally attractive compared o current beauty ideals if I am being realistic (because of genetics) I love her as a person and that makes me ultra attracted to her and her body and makes me feel like she is the most attractive woman ever.

Do you think she'd be more angry at you or angry/sad about her own condition if she found out?

Women have ways of letting other women know though.

You might end up with her hairs on you, or smelling of her perfume, or some lipstick on your shirt under your armpit. Or scratch marks on your back.

One of my first girlfriends went mental as she found a brown long hair on my skin under my shirt. It was my sisters hair and my mum had washed our clothes together. But the amount of shit she gave me was unbelievable

when skinny girls flirt witb me, she just gets upset and cries. as im typing this out it out it sounds fucked.

is she just guilting me with her emotions bros?

You should never have married damaged goods

Theres a guy on r/theredpill who has a totally asexual wife.

They are good friends but never have sex, and she understands that he needs sex, so he can sleep with other women.

Sounds like a great arrangement desu.

just make her watch super skinny vs super fat or w/e it was called
the season where the doctor takes the fat brits to america to show them their future

If I suspect any form of disrespect or dwindling feelings, I emotionally distance myself and turn cold as a precaution :)

Only when I feel completely safe and the relationship is stable will I do everything for my man, though I enjoy it too. Sex 3 times a day, blowjobs galore, will make all the food he likes, make sure I look hot for him everyday, tidy the house, and support him in his ambitions. Why would I ever put any effort into a man if he makes me doubt whether we are going to last? Would be wasted time.

Sounds good to me.

>get mires all the time, but cant act on it cause im not a scumbag

your gf is going to become boogie2988 v2 if she doesn't have any incentive to keep you around