Do you guys use any apps to track your progress and routine?

Do you guys use any apps to track your progress and routine?
I am looking for one and can't seem to find any

Tried a couple of them, but they all honestly sucked. Now I'm just using the Notes app on my phone to manually insert whatever I do at the gym.

I like something more "modern" :^)

I've actually thought about developing a no-brainer simple fucking app for just tracking your progress with a couple of simple taps on your phone. Like how hard could it possibly be. Why isn't anyone doing this.

Buuuut I'll probably end up not doing anything as usual...

>Fitnotes
>MyFitnessPal

Very happy with these ones.

Don't give up on the idea
Thanks mate

Fitnotes is the only one worth using. I wrote 60% of an app before finding James's. His is great.

I use android and use/have used:

Progression - make your own routines, some pre-built. Has rest timers, tracking, etc. Great if you run a customised routine.

Stronglifts - Great app for SL5x5 Has everything you need. Linear progression etc

Personal Training Coach - Looks similar to SL5x5 except it is for lots of other programmes like 5/3/1, GSLP, PPL, Ivysaur etc.

Fitnotes - good shit too.

Thanks senpai
I'll check 'em out

I use jefit

>no-brainer simple fucking app
do it m8. if it's genuinely simple and still useful, it could have potential.
make sure its on android please

any apps for calorie autism?

Thanks for the encouragement! I'd probably make it using React Native so it'd definitely be cross-platform from the get-go.

Seconding Fitnotes and Stronglifts. Fitnotes for general progress across all exercises and Stronglifts for following the program and the break timers.

Used MyFitnessPal for a little while, it was great at first but over time you can estimate your calorie intake really easily. Tracking shit becomes a chore.

Try Lifesum

I use mfp and jefit

no because I have a functioning brain

Another user plugging fitnotes, it's pretty simple for just tracking weight, sets, and reps. Worth checking out

Wish that were me

strength on ios is very good, and keeps getting substantial feature updates that miraculously keep improving it instead of fucking it up which is the more traditional applefag approach. you get like five workouts to log for free, after that i bought it and have been happy with it since october