Hey Veeky Forums could you tell me if my chicken is ok...

Hey Veeky Forums could you tell me if my chicken is ok? I never saw chicken breasts with small dots like in my pic before. Is it safe to eat? Bought it in a supermarket frozen

Thanks, also how are your lifts doing?

throw that shit out

It means it's organic chicken and safe to eat uncooked.

thats where the feathers went in you idiot

it may be holes from injections of water binding agent. it's safe to it them, but don't buy that brand ever again, that's a fraud.

*eat of course

This is correct. They've injected the chicken breast with "brine" to increase the weight. It's a scam.

wrong
right

Why buy frozen breasts? The meat section will sell refrigerated breast for like $2/pound. I'm talking the counter where they slice meat etc., not the shrinkwrapped stuff in styrofoam trays.

>everyone live in the same region
no user

I assumed OP was an Amerilard because of the shameful meat tampering, and it's my understanding grocery stores all around the country sell meat at the meat counter/department for cheaper than packaged stuff.

Looks like a sweaty quad

looks disgusting i wouldnt eat it

had plenty of food poisoning in my life to know that its never worth the risk

> he eats meat

must be nice to have all that caloric privledge casper

never in my life i would eat that thing raw

Anabolic Chicken, pls contact luimarco before consumption

just eat it faggot CMON GET BIG

never heard of this shit before

>Plumped chicken commonly contains 15% of its total weight in saltwater, but in some cases can contain as much as 30%
>shoppers could be paying up to an additional $1.70 per package for added saltwater
wow

i buy frozen breasts a 2$/lb and i have never seen this.

Brine helps increase the shelf life. It's not just to increase weight. I've never seen chicken, organic or otherwise, that wasn't packaged with brine

it's the holes from when the factory injects chicken juice into the chicken breast

if it is higher than 15% you are getting probably getting ripped off a bit. Most butchers/grocery carry multiple brands just grab the 1 with the lowest % water solution

it looks like strawberry pizza dough, i hope that helps

I think 15% is the max allowed by the USDA

the giant costco bags are like 8% brine

>buying frozen breasts

Even fucking Walmart sells refrigerated chicken breasts for $1.99. If you want to step it up, some stores like Sprouts Farmers Market have it as loss leaders for like $1.69.