Guide for Getting Laid Only if You Are Tall

If you are above 6'0 and can't get laid on a regular basis, you have failed the master race.

If you are tall and struggle with the girls, you are not being aggressive enough, in more ways than one:
• You need to approach more. Don't be afraid, girls LOVE LOVE LOVE being talked to by tall guys. You are doing them a SERVICE.
• You need to emphasize height differences more. Call girls short. They will do that faked offended 'humph', but will be unable to keep from smiling, and will say 'I'm not short, you're just so tall!'. This brings your genetic superiority to the front of her thoughts
• Don't forget to keep good posture to draw attention to your superior stature.
• Subtly 'tower over' girls while talking to them. Make them feel like they could fall forward into your tall body at any moment, into perfect safety.
• You need to dominate your shorter competition. Now, a lot of butthurt manlets are going to get assmad at this point, but it's the truth, and no amount of getting mad will stop these techniques from working...

Continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

tall.life/hei
youtube.com/watch?v=FDlR7G1mRDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tips for dominating manlets in the presence of females:
• If a manlet is talking to a hot girl you want, walk up behind him while he is talking, so the girl can see you. Motion with your hand down at the top of his head level and slowly mouth the words 'so short'. You have eliminated a suitor, she will no longer be able to take him seriously.
• This one will make manlets rage at you forever. Rest your hand or arm on their shoulder. If they snap at you, you can humiliate them in a group setting for being touchy and uptight. Girls will always take your side for being taller, and afterwards you can discuss that he must have short man syndrome. If they don't snap at you, they will expend much mental energy worrying about hating you, knocking them off their game.
• If a girl says a favorable thing about a manlet who is built (in private conversation between you and her), make a face that says "really?". She'll ask what is wrong, to which you reply, "I dunno, he's a cool guy and all it's just... he always flexes around me." You didn't outright bad mouth him, which keeps you looking good, and you've also planted into her brain that he is insecure.
• If a manlet calls you a freak, always deflect his comment. Say something such as ''well girls love tall guys, right girls?". Girls will agree with you, and that little manlet will get madder and madder.

The taller you are, the bolder you deserve to be. 6'0 is right on the cusp, so you'll have to tone it down, but 6'2+ will allow you to be very bold about your height. Being tall doesn't do anything for you if you are meek. You need to be ARROGANT about your height. You will never be accused of having short man syndrome, you will never be accused of being petty or jealous. Girls will almost always take your side because they attribute positive qualities to tall men, and when you are open and upfront about your genetic superiority, they agree. They submit.
Girls LOVE arrogance from superior men. Short men can never get away with this kind of thing, they will be called out for having egos. It's a double standard, and tall men benefit from it.

Guide written by 6'4 alpha male with a PHD

tl;dr guide to insecure cucks

6'3 here
can we put this on the sticky?

you're doing gods work brother. solid advice.

>• Subtly 'tower over' girls while talking to them. Make them feel like they could fall forward into your tall body at any moment, into perfect safety.

>"omg stacy wtf hes so weird, why is he leaning towards me like he wants a kiss HAHAA"

spotted the manlet

You'll still need a good face unless you're 6'4+ and juiced up.

But I have a 30 BMI and acne.

>'With a PHD'
kek

>because if you're tall you have to look for vaginal but if you're short you run into it all the time

>You need to be ARROGANT about your height.
this just isnt true.

im 6'4 and ive had girls tell me that they like it that im humble about my height, and that I never brag about it.

if you constantly boast about your height it will seem like your height is all you have to offer

>6'x
>tall
Life starts at 7' in 2017 boyo

I just make the cut at 6'0, how much should I "tone it down?"

>Kek for making this thread.

this

I fucking hate Veeky Forums sometimes, I'm 6'0 but sometimes I feel like I'm not tall enough and I should use lifts like I'm a manlet. Guess you always find new things to hate about yourself by browsing Veeky Forums. Also being an ex-fatty doesn't help. Thanks Veeky Forums

6'0 is barely clearing manlet status

just be thankful your not 5'11 and live a normal life

My fellow tall brethren has failed to point out that if you're too tall it's almost just as bad as being a manlet.

The cutoff is 6'6 anything over and you're making people uncomfortable.

We need a 6ft+ union on Veeky Forums

where we can have man to man discussions on problems facing Veeky Forums, such as the manlet issue.

why you gotta make me so insecure about my height

*rests elbow on your shoulder*

Take it easy there big guy, getting angry is just gonna stunt your growth

Lol nice try. 6ft detected. You really need to be 6'4" to make this work.

don't worry about him. It's not all it's cracked out to be. I'm 6'2" and really all it is, is not being insecure about it.
The more insecure you are, the more you fall into the "short guy syndrome" OP was talking about. If you don't let it bother you/pretend it doesn't exist, you will still be successful.

The manlet issue will be fixed once all gyms adopt having a manlet pit at entrance. Ever since my gym got one I've never seen a quee at the benchepress or dumbells.

just because your 6'2 with 3" lifts on doesnt mean your actually 6'2

>haven't had sex in almost a year
>chat up attractive woman at convenience store all the time
>gives me her number last week
>find her on Facebook
>has kid
>married
>went to jail

>...I'm still actually considering going for it.

is this the new manlet suicide thread?

I don't make fun of manlets but just the other day at the gym it dawned on me how it must suck, here I am 6 months into lifting as a lanklet and when I pass a manlet I just can't avoid feeling bad for him, even though he has probably been lifting for years he will always feel inferior when you pass next to him and you are a head taller than him.

Yeah I know, I always got teased for my height (5'9). Never had any problems getting girls or being successful, for a sperg that is. Shit's getting to me though.
>your

Can you imagine the boots people have to wear to be able to put in 3" lifts in them, or are lifts shoes that make you taller by default?

>Be 6'4
>Have workout buddy who is 5'4
>come to gym without him
>Gymwaifu that I workout legs with sees me alone and asks
>"Where's your mini?"
>*audible keks*

Should I tell my buddy that Gymgoers refer to him as my mini?

nah dont be a cunt to your bro.

hes not really your buddy if youre debating saying that, are you now.

Why do you hang out with a low value 5'4 beta male?

>GUIDE TO GETTING LAID

>Just rape them
>But like... Be subtle about it

Same. I'm 6'0" and I'm convinced we are the gods of Manlets

Are there any femanons or anyone that can answer:
Is 6'0" tall enough to date a girl like 5'6"-5'7"

I'm 5'4" and would never consider sucking a guys dick unless he at least 6'3"

he said femanon

is there anyone who read this wall of text?

yes, i can imagine that

Why do you people think that elevating a woman makes you weaker and less likely to woo her? This whole logic stems from boyish insecurity. Enjoy your relationships where both sides subtly tear each other down instead of building each other up. Also black jews are the new master race and whites did 9/11

tall.life/hei

If you are in a predominantly white country the standard deviation is 2.775 inches.

I'm 6'0 ish and I fucked an uggo that was also 6'0. So there's that, but hell yeah dude you can still get them 5'6 5'7 girls. Height isn't everything. It can be a deciding factor depending on the girl tho, all girls love tall guys but if you're autistic af it doesn't matter how tall you are.

Oh god
I'm embarrassed for him

>*rests elbow on your shoulder*
am I the only one doing this? lol
I would date a girl 5'2" and rest my head on her head

I feel like I could spin it into a positive since her shares my routine, that means he's matching my build.
Veeky Forums isnt a place to lecture people on how friends should be to eachother
We extend to those who lack what we have

Literally wtf? I'm throwing away my blueray dvd of Iron Man now

like this

i'm 5'7 and i've dated women up to about 5'10, stop being such a pussy

for supreme alpha males you guys sure act like bitches

5'8" here. I once snatched a girl back from a good looking tall guy pulling this stuff on me by pretending to chop him down with an axe and yelling timber.

Only about 3% of guys are that height...what makes you so special?

>6'4
>not a manlet
I will take your advice and rest my arm on your shoulder when i see you. 6'6 master race.

Why lower my standards and suck a midgets cock when I don't have to?

>6'6
not even 6'7, are you even trying?

Because I love you pls respond

listen im 8'3 but this is stupid

Got it, nothing special about you. I see a lot of pump n dump in your future, you'll make a fine cumdumpster.

>Implying "she" isn't one already.

I am 6'0 and I used lifts for the first time on Saturday to prove to myself once and for all whether it mattered.

With the boots and lifts I went to about 6'2.5

I had 2 really attractive girls basically open me and be very forward and interested. It made a noticeable difference.

I now will be wearing those lifts every single time I go out.

No you didn't.

>mfw 6'6 and you'd laugh at how pathetic my game is

jesus please don't m8, if someone notices that's worse than just being a manlet

Every girl I meet on tinder says "you're so tall" the second they see me. I love it. 6'3 here

>6'4
>tall
Choose one, most women are 6ft to 6'4 nowadays, let alone with heels on. If you're not 7ft kys.

Haha the sub 5'3" ones love to be condescended to.

do you always get b8ed this easily?

btw I'm 6'3" pls respond

>thinking I'm asking this unironically
Haha of course I'm tall enough for her. I have 6 inches on her, she comes up to my shoulder.
Feels good man

>all these dyel lanklets
kys faggets

i'm 5'10 can I apply that?

also I live in Brazil, the average male is shorter here, average male height is like 5'7 or something

the insecurity of the manlet that made this lol

>someone actually took the time to make that
I really hope it's post-ironic or something, because I can't think of anything sadder than someone sitting around and making that for realz

>when you take memes too seriously

I think you are a virgin.

>implying Veeky Forums isnt a bunch of insecure lanky spergs
kek

HAHAHAHA holy fuck I do the same thing. I'm 6'1 and wear red wing boots and inch lifts and I'm like 6'3 when I go outside. Feels fucking good

Is that to say that those manlet infographics are not made by insecure lanklets?

lmao

t. dyel skellys

PUAs used to add loads of height back in the early 00s before they moved into 'inner game' stuff.

I'm tall enough to be on her "choke on cock" list, I also like remind cumdumpsters what they are.

>be 6'4"
>finally find a bitch almost as tall as me
>fug

I highly recommend it

I dont really care and I can downplay it. It will be fine. I also have some knee injuries from hyperextending so I can say its for that.

Ironman is literally a story of a genius billionaire manlet that builds the world's most advanced lifts.

>alpha
>not empowering all your bros, regardless of height

people will like a lot more if you treat others well, OP youre a saddo

[MANLET RATIONALIZATION INTENSIFIES]

rsdtyler is legit

6ft tall but ugly af, stop giving me hope pls.

Those shoes and that haircut make kim look like a mongoloid. The fuck was he thinking.

You make all these jokes but just remember that hobbits are the main stars of the lord of the rings films

>implying it isn't 6-foot-Master Menfolk Race

hobbits don't rek orcs and fuck elves professionally

daily reminder to the one faggot that spends 12+ hours a day everyday on a chinese girl cartoon imageboard posting these shit threads

Wanna know the ending? Here. I'll save you some time, the plot twist is that he NEVER LEARNS.

Actually saw a dude try the second bullet point in a dive bar.

Tall dude ended up on the floor with a new balance sneaker on his throat because the 5'6 guy happened to be a Navy SEAL with a serious case of PTSD.

>just be tall brah

>rsd tyler
>legit

I'm 6'4 and don't consider myself tall. Maybe just a bit above average. I see people almost everyday that are taller. 6'4 without shoes btw

Lol I thought this was a fake quote but its real.

That really says it all - when one of the top women in the world is blunt about what she wants you can bet its the most desirable thing.

wtf are you letting that cunt shit on your friend for? Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=FDlR7G1mRDs