If you woke up tomorrow as a 10/10 chad WWYD?

I think I would start by making a tinder profile.

/thread

rape and torture my ex and her beta orbiter that ruined out relationship

maybe i would try to get some drugs online but wouldnt do much. i already dont socialize and im not that ugly

That's the first thing you'd do? Make a tinder? You wake up with absolutely perfect asthetics and you'd think to yourself "I want to download a social media app on my phone"

Kill you're self my man

I'd still have my same old personality, so I'd just get a little drunk to losen myself up and go to a club and see if it's really true that Chad hardly has to try/if confidence develops alongside looks.

I have a University exam, so I guess I'll do that.

I'd walk around so people can mire me.
That's about it.

Same here. Got cheated on by my last ex and now the thought of making a connection with another woman puts me off. I'll still check out women at the gym, but can't look at women on dating sites. its been years. What do I do?

>already have 100s of matches on Tinder, still don't use it
>already get hit on at bars by qts, still don't pursue
>have already been (barely) paid for modelling, am doing other things now
still would make good cash tho with 10/10 looks
>already flirt fairly successfully with 8-9/10s, still don't do anything about it

friendly reminder that lifting and aesthetics don't cure autism and never will. If you want to be better, cure that first. All 10/10 chadsthetics will do is make you feel even more pathetic for being dealt a royal flush and still somehow losing.

what was your childhood like. why are you this way

>make tinder profile
>hit up and deep dick all the exes, former fwb, and female friends i've been ignoring recently
>go to open mic nights and see if being hot and decent at guitar make as good of a combo as people say
>reenroll in uni for shits n giggles. get a BS in physics or something while fucking countless college girls
>travel europe, latin america, south america, and asia leaving a trail of bastard children in my wake
>

Troll on lookism

same thing I normally do but Id run more day game. Tinder is bullshit. I see a few good looking girls every day between work/gym/errands so Id just talk to more of them.

FYI You might have been the beta

:(

Post face and body or fuck off

Write this exact post on Veeky Forums.

Same thing I do now, wack off to little anime girls while holding my daki. No waifu, no laifu.

im all about the bastard children man, spread my seed around the globe

I don't want to look like another person.
Not Gandy, not Nick Bateman, not Chico.
I want to look like a perfect version of myself.
I wish i was taller and the defects of my face change a bit until i look as good as i can.

Also if i was a 10 i would go straight to ex to see how she react to a 10/10

>I have a University exam
>University exam
>University
>U
holy shit guys, we have an intellectual coming through

probably keep doing the same thing as usual.

It will be nice to see girsl approach me though.

its a hookup app, grandpa

Crack open that

> first sip of the day

and see where life takes me from there

S I P B O Y S

Intresting how all you betas are still hung up on the exes.

yore* self you illiterate autistic fuck

*sips Fedora

Seriously, idk why you guys even think about them. I prefer to have 0 contact with my ex. An unspeakable dread washes over me anytime she initiates conversation.

best sip

eat Palvin's arsehole

Start backtracking and experimenting by doing the exact same stuff I was doing the previous days, with and without slight variations, trying to replicate this obvious bug in the universe