What underwear do you guys wear when you lift?

What underwear do you guys wear when you lift?

I know it's a dumb question on the surface, but sometimes in the middle of my sets my ball sack sticks to the side of my leg and it really bothers me and affects my lifts.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Nike-Short-Black-White-Large/dp/B00O4CRGEI/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1494799957&sr=1-1&keywords=compression shorts nike
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone ever lift in a thong? Serious question.

I lift in a thong so i can brapp in it mid workout and force my boyfriend to wear it on his head

Lucky guy desu. Post best brap

theres lots of undies u csn buy w a pouch for ur testes for tis very reason

i.e. saxx

I squat in a thong so I can feel like a pretty little girl

a snug pair of briefs is essential

don't be that dude who lifts in boxers and basketball shorts, or your nutsack will be flapping in plain view

tight boxers and shorts
t-that's not a gay thing, is it?

i like to sometimes not wear any, when i lift heavy i like to read ero-novels so i get a halfchub, making peeps mire and making me overflow with test but after like the first rep it rapidly deflates

I mean to say briefs obvs

Compression shorts, duh. I can't even imagine how briefs sound like a good idea unless you want a sweaty pair of underwear.

amazon.com/Nike-Short-Black-White-Large/dp/B00O4CRGEI/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1494799957&sr=1-1&keywords=compression shorts nike

I wear these under by gym shorts

I wear something similar to these, I usually look for something that has a more notable bulge for my junk and I'm usually good.

I used to do it in loose boxers, and that's a mistake.

>tfw my friend who i use to make fun of for wearing aussiebum bought me a pair and i took everything I said back because it felt so fucking good

I literally thought it was a meme till I tried it.

I haven't been able to find a pair of boxer briefs that actually fits and is comfortable in the past 5 years. The ones I have are starting to have holes.

Sports boxer briefs, puma brad has larger space. Do not wear them outside when it is cold. Your whole fuckin body will get cold.

Get bigger legs and it won't happen

Forgot pic

No?
Have you?
Whats it feel like?

Freeballing in a pair of jogging pants or naked.

Dick status: muh

Boxer briefs my man

Long boxer briefs that stop my inner thighs from chafing

briefs only,
shouldn't sacrifice comfort at the gym, unless it comes in the form of not finishing your set or slowing down

Got some bamboo fibre jockeys.
Shits cash, breath well, dont ride up.

I have worn adult diapers for a while since I started lifting and doing squats and deadlift. It's not because I shit myself it's because I fear that I might it's been 3 years and I haven't shit my pants yet.

>Looking at other guys' nutsacks
I can't think of any exercise where this would be a problem other than maybe bench press, and that's only if you're sitting right across gazing into his shorts like
some kind of
homo

one of those sports underwear spandex things

freeball in sweatpants (pic related) if doing squats

compression shorts in gym shorts/sweatpants all other times

something like pic related

I can't believe so many people in this thread lift in regular underwear. the difference is huge.

forgot pic

y-yeah what kind of (no) homo would do something like that

Thanks, I'll try something like this.

Homegym, so nothing.

I bought a load of Lapasa brand briefs. They're really good, they haven't gotten any loser and they've been through quite a few washes now too. They're also long in the leg which I like because I have thicc thighs.

>force

>a snug pair of briefs is essential
This
>don't be that dude who lifts in boxers and basketball shorts
I'm with you
> or your nutsack will be flapping in plain view
Wait what? Da fuck user.

Lift in briefs so you don't get your free and easy balls ensnared in your loose pants and end up squatting 2 plates on your boys. Seen it happen.

These are so good I just might
*flips sun glasses*
Puma pants

i dont wear any underwear and ipoop in my pants because im retarded

Oldfag detected

Kek