I am living proof that a aeshtetic physique does not get you laid (23 year old virgin)

I am a 23 year old virgin, with a aesthetic physique.

I work from home, and have no contact with humans except from gym. Also not alot of girls see my body.. i did have some options to get to fuk girls, but im insecure about my 13cm d*ck..

its because your forearms are bigger than your legs

Obviously you're not gonna get laid with virtually zero human contact

>I work from home, and have no contact with humans except from gym. Also not alot of girls see my body
then what the fuck do you expect? You have to actually interact with girls you absolute autistic faggot. They don't just magically appear in your living room once you hit 1/2/3/4.

You did it to yourself dipshit

Are you a manlet?

>doesn't ever talk to girls
>how come I haven't gotten laid yet?

This is me. Decently attractive, but never go out. Don't have the balls to make a Tinder. Friends live too far from me.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE. I can see that your close set eyes, low set ears, and high hairline arent helping you at all. plus u look lie a manlet and mexican too.

Height?

If that really is you, then you are attractive enough to have a girl. Stop being a bitch.

I am 5'10 or 178 cm.. but am just really insecure about alot of things.. including my d1ck..

There's your problem

>manlet dickcel
well that answers your question

where are your legs faggot

also
>aesthetic physique
your arms are too fucking big compared to the rest of your body and you literally have no fucking legs
start to work out for real

>bottom right zoom in

What is that

my dick is the same bro I'm 1 inch soft, 5 inches hard

I can't even wear sweatpants cause my dick is too short to hang down so it pokes out and makes a tent instead

I've only had 1 gf and even though I was insecure about my dick I still fucked her all the time
desu once you get a girl in the bedroom there's no way they turn down sex cause of your dick size unless theyre a total bitch so you have nothing to worry about

the only thing you should focus on is getting good at eating pussy cause us dicklets have to try harder to please women

Just because his quads don't bulge out of his fucking JEANS doesn't mean he doesn't have legs you sperg.

Manlet here. 178cm as well, get laid regularly.

Dick is about 20cm though, not sure if that's a factor.

don't u know OP u can;t just do lean u need size + facial aesthetics + big penor

>8.5" reporting in

Get good with your hands. You can make them squirt if the connection is right

5inch gang reeeeporting

are you also a quadroon? thought
>muh dik
was supposed to be huge

I'm calling bullshit on you puffy nips. Milky tits like that = small dick
How much do you squat? Where are legs? Why are you faggot?

lol you look like a fag

just get tinder. you will definitely have girls message you first with that body.

I believe the illustrator was alluding to the fact that the her vagina is as dry as the Sahara.

What's your job? How much do you make working from home?

a desert i think

OPEE has better facial aesthetics than you though

the ipf does send you one in the mail when you reach a 400 wilks tho

try powerlifting instead op :^)

lol this is a aeshtetic comic rrah

I make well over 40k a year..

have more than 150k saved up.. actually balling outta control compared to my friends..

PLEASE JUST POUND MY SISSY MULATTO ASS

BN uses a public tripcode

here - #C\\~26]a

If I were a girl I would take your virginity, OP

Youre a virgin because you have a tiny dick and youre too scared to show it lol not because aesthetics

Do I even have to say it? You have a 3/10 face and shit haircut, on top of which you don't even talk to girls. Fuck off.

>3/10

Post a pic of your face, guarantee you that OP is more attractive than you.

Is this comic a parody of these kinds of comics or is it genuine?

I bet you have an Elliot Rodger complex and think you have a right to get the whitest looking girl.

physique helps but nothing will make a chick literally sit on your dick, see the Supreme Gentleman. He was decent looking with money and took care of himself, but you cant cure autism

he's around 7 - borderline chad tier facial aesthetics (though slight ethnicel minus).

Even if I was ugly how does that change that OP has a 3/10 face?

>posting your face on the internet

Yeah I'm not actually a retard so nah. You're clearly just OP being butt blasted.

>400 wilks
ye maybe 2 years ago now it is 450 m8

Because the people who bitch about someone being a 3 are usually projecting. You came off as a faggot with a chip on his shoulder and I wanted to confirm this.

i have big milky tits and my dick is bigger than average. also hes black

I got laid even back when I was 113kg at 1,65m (5'5) and my dick is 14x12cm.
Chicks weren't fat or ugly either.

Literally no excuse.

post your face.. and the title was my physique, not face.. obviously im not a armani model

So you admit it changes nothing and the only point of your post was to attempt to satisfy yourself? Just lurk until you're over 18 (oh no am I p-p-projecting again?).

get on tinder or bumble if you don't see girls in your normal day to day my dude wtf cmon man, virgin at 23 means you're gonna get permanent fucking brain rot soon

My point was that you projecting invalidates anything you say about OP's aesthetics.

Go to sleep you autist.

Don't sell yourself short, you look better than the vast majority of people. You need to stop obsessing about being a virgin or dick size. Getting girls to sleep with you is largely related to putting yourself out there and getting to meet them. You probably just need more confidence.

Is Dj tiesto your father?

shit teir

b-but bodorio told me... ;_;

>being fucking Capoid

40k isn't brag worthy especially when you still live with your parents.

>so much talk about penis length
Unless you have a micro dick, it really doesn't matter. It can go the other way too, I've had girls get nervous about too big as well.

But regardless, you don't fail to get girls due to dick size. She doesn't see your dick until you get far enough along where she's already invested. Unless you are dating size queens or absolute flakes, they'll already have romanticized you and be into the idea of you. Girls are more "plot" driven on average.

Small dick might lead to eventual break up, but not getting it wet in the first place is on you.

I was using your pictures on okc to catfish girls last month it was so easy

no bully bignig, but you unironically look like a black autistic. the type whos autism goes diagnosed because they live in the ghetto and your mom is just happy youre not out gangbanging

if it wasnt for your body, youd look like you should be wearing a pocket protector and thick glasses

>mfw our resident mulatto tripfaggot gets faceMOGGED by a quadroon

can't make this shit up, Bignigger btfo

Nice gyno

BigNig is that type of nigga that was always the weird black guy but never bullied enough because he was physically imposing, which enhanced his autism to the present state

dude if you aren't over atleats 7" you will never be called big, you will likely never have a hot fwb, and you will never know big dick feels, like in highschool having people constantly asking and commenting on dick because raging boner mode

>horse cock
>bet he has a big dick
>i will find out about your big dick, user

>girl sleeps with you only because she heard you have a big dick

This kid is literally a virgin while I have had multiple girls sleep with me based solely on size of my dick

[Autism Intensifies]

Get those balls then man. I've been there making a tinder the first time and it initially feels weird asf, but once you've got a solid set of pics and a straight to the point bio, then you're set. Obviously you also have to not sound autistic when messaging but that's just practice. Once you start getting results, you'll beat yourself up for not getting it sooner.

literally mad thad on steroids

oh wait that's steamrolan, Veeky Forums blacks are all dysfunctional niggas

you're reasonably good looking and you have an awesome body. work on your social skills. you have everything you need to get laid by a cute girl your age (or younger.)

how true do you feel this represents you?

Let me fuck your boipucci

u look like the type of smart niga in hood who was just not bullied or killed bcuz u had some mental solutions for the problems hood nogs had.

>live in the ghetto
yeah dude dade county miami is a ghetto

how does it feel to know I 100% know for sure
>taller than u
>stronger than u
>bigger than you
>bigger dick that u
>better face than u

tehe off lil user

the whole board including him knows that it describes him

-BigNig has had his manic posting phases of his gyno-physique and dry gigabenis for several years now
-He has crippling depression
-He's a black weeb (they're all mentally ill but bro-tier, and reek of BO)
-He's degenerate enough to have become full-blown obese at one point

Obvious manlet

Eh, it's like 7.5-8, but that's high school game. I'm a married MD now, so dick rumors about me would be a sign I did something wrong.

I've had a threesome because one girl liked my forearms and another liked how tall I was. Dick size is only one potential draw. They were easy lays and FWB stuff, but I also got girls because I fucking talked to them, and they thought I was going places with my life.

But that's completely missing the point. All of those events are after they found out about your dick. Most girls don't see your dick until you sealed the deal with something else. OP could get girls without his dick coming up. He wouldn't even have to exaggerate about it on the internet.

What you're playing now is a high school game at best.

>u activated my trap card nigga

how does it feel to know I 100% know for sure
>taller than u
>stronger than u
>bigger than you
>bigger dick that u
>better face than u

tehe off lil user

lad I said no bully. you dont need to get defensive lmao. I also didnt say you lived in a ghetto. I said black autists (which you look like) go un-diagnosed because they live in ghettos

dafuq is wrong with this dudes eyes.

Are you an industrial engineer OP?
I swear I know you.

you have a 5.5/10 face buddyboyo, the OP at 7/10 mogs you - sorry laddo

male butterface

You're still a nigger so....

Im just saying; if you photoshopped his face onto the kid from everybody hates chris, it would look natural

but youl never be all that plus white

>kek

feels good to be a white male and never seeing a nigger irl

accurate

everybody hates joseph K from dade county, miami

jose?

T R I G G E R E D

You have really nice skin dude.
No homo.

let's have a look at the mediocre 5.5 ethnicel face of Joseph K from Dade County, Miami, son to a ghanaian father and some coalburner roastie.

you're not ugly, you're not even average. You're a 7/10 and have an ethnic vibe, meaning you would be able to attract western white girls easily. Doesn't matter what you look like if you literally don't leave the house. Go to clubs/bars/parties with friends and you'll get laid in one week max

you handsome mafka

kek
wtf that's a legit weird forehead, nose and jaw, but you have nice cheekbones

about 6/10

Man I love being a nigger

my mothers from ghana tehe

amogged/10

oh right then

Joseph K from Dade County Miami, son to a Ghanaian mother and a Hungarian father. It would be a shame if someone doxxed him, seeing as he accidentally posted a facebook screenshot once with names of his friends

good luck

>5'10
Lmao no wonder you're still a virgin

The weeknd more like the Mediocrnd