What is a good 1/2 hour ab routine that isnt meme tier

What is a good 1/2 hour ab routine that isnt meme tier

Putting down the fork x F

You can only do one of two motions. Up and down, or side to side. So do either, it both. For a while. With it without weights. It's not that complicated.

>ab workout
>not meme
pick one

best ab workout are heavy compound lifts and a strict diet

>ab workout
>not a meme
pick two

best ab workout is hanging leg raises and ab wheel. heavy compounds are not enough.

Abs are made in the kitchen.

Dont listen to the fat asses on Veeky Forums. Serious id say 85% of this board is recovering fatasses, people that seep in from /b/ because theyre bored or permabulk idiots that do nothing but compounds. The other 15% of this board actually does lift and actually do a routine for abs because if you work abs they pop out, who wouldve fucking guessed.

Id say ditch the 1/2 hour ab routine and incorporate a cardio day in your weightlifting week. This is a good routine:
>Run or jog a 3k (running literally engages your entire core for the duration of your run)
>Chin ups and pull ups (get to 10reps bw then incorporate weighted)
>Pull Up crunches (look them up).

All this should be less than 1hour.

1/2 hour ab routine? WTF for?????
Spend that half hour sweating on a treadmill instead dumbass.
I do heavy lifts, cardio and 100 crunches 3 times a week for a chiselled 6 pack.

"Half hour ab routine". What a fuckwit.

Don't all of us silently laugh inside every time we see a fatty doing ab work in the gym? I do.

Furthermore fatties use ab routines as another excuse to being lazy.

Fatty choices:
A) "Half hour AB routine"
B) half hour of sweaty cardio.

Fatties always pick A because it's easier. And then when they fail they can blame the exercise, their thyroid, ANYTHING but their laziness for their failures.

Half hour ab routine. Fucking disgusting

Your core muscles are meant to keep your spine straight. Don't put wear on your back with dumbass situps and shit. Things like leg raises mostly work hip flexors.
Static or core stabilized exercises are best
Planks, ab roller, leg raises and other movements where you have to keep your spine sfraight vs gravity are good
Compound lifts that require lots of core stability also help such as deadlifts, ohp, pushups, amd pullups

*things like knee raises mostly work hip flexors
Mistyped

First of all, cardio and diet. To add to that, if you really want to do some ab work, search for a brendan meyers routine on youtube, in 6-7 minutes you can feel sore af

She must be blind. His dick is higher up. Looks like another lanklet dicklet

hanging leg raise till you pass out

Arch Hold 60s
Hollow Hold 60s
Plank progression 60s
Side plank progression 60s
L-sit progression 60s
Leg raises 3x10

Ab wheel 4 x 12
Weighted decline sit ups (weight behind head) 4 x 15
4 x 20 leg raises slow and controlled
4 x 12 Weighted Cable Crunch

>spend half an hour on abs
>not a meme
pick one

If you really need to:
>3 times hanging leg raises till failure
>3 times plank till failure
>3 times side plank till failure
>mountain climbers till failure

>30 mins of abs

This alone is meme tier. If you lift heavy you really only need to do a couple of ab exercises every other day. I'm on a 5 day split and do maybe 15 mins of abs 3 times a week. Planks, ab wheel, leg lifts and ab extensions are your best friend.

That quadpack was made in the kitchen

>ab wheel
>weighted declined ab crunches
>leg raises
>lateral crunches

Apart from obvious cardio, here is a quick ab routine I do sometimes:

Do the exercise repeatedly for 60 seconds (45 if you can't do 60), rest for 15 then move onto the next.
Bicycles
Sit-ups
Russian twists
Plank
Leg raises
Butterfly sit-ups
Side plank with thrusters (left)
Side plank with thrusters (right)
L-sit (feet supported)
Side to sides (sit-up position touch left then right ankle)
V sit-ups
Bicycles

That list is around 15 mins

Add other exercises in or repeat if you want, depending on how long you wanna go for.

chrunhes x 1hour

Weighted decline sit-ups and ab roller

Compound lifts aren't enough, first time I got down to -12%bf I literally had no visible abs due to not working them, feels bad looking shredded with a shitty midsection

this, but I add in weighted planks a lot of the time at the end if I have any strength left and want something to do. Most of the non-static exercises are good night lower back-tier anyway

Been isolating abs for 3 months and now i got a hunchback. Never again

>abs are special mysterious muscles that are different than any other muscle and don't respond to resistance training

hurp deeerrrrpppp